Mrs Hinch #12 You can’t polish a turd but you can spray it with Zoflora!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's already started sharing people's pictures of the ghost written book.

Tomorrow will be insufferable.

At least Asda has the book in the cleaning aisle next to all the chemicals.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The first time I ever viewed her Instagram page I honestly thought i had a filter on my screen. How could everything be so grey?. Its soulless. I can't even imagine how a baby is going to fit into this lifestyle, god forbid he would want to play with playdoh, I'm not sure they make it in grey.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Although I’m not a great fan (and her ridiculous narcissistic behaviour is just sad), if it makes the other half clean more I’m all for it... :p

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When you wake up to this!!! This has pissed me off beyond belief!! Talk about double standards, the abuse and the name calling that the minions give anybody who dare have an opinion, no matter what it is?
I put my twopence worth on there yesterday and I slept like a bleeping baby,not one ounce of tit was given, the more I read about her the more my anger bubbles and I just cant help posting and winding the sheeple up 🎣🎣🎣💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Wow another thread, was just thinking we know how she likes copying everyone elses ideas, well the gretel thing shes copying from trhoh theres only one problem,shes not funny in the least.

When you wake up to this!!! This has pissed me off beyond belief!! Talk about double standards, the abuse and the name calling that the minions give anybody who dare have an opinion, no matter what it is?
What do mean soph never heard so much rubbish,you should do it comes out of your mouth on a daily basis.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow another thread, was just thinking we know how she likes copying everyone elses ideas, well the gretel thing shes copying from trhoh theres only one problem,shes not funny in the least.

What do mean soph never heard so much rubbish,you should do it comes out of your mouth on a daily basis.

Who is TRHOH? Please.

I think that's a mistake. I think it makes her look quite petty to be honest. A dignified person would have ignored it and moved on. Also adding the hincher hashtag makes her look like some sort of cult leader. It looks ridiculous to the outside world. Here's a reminder of phil's face when she said 'all my hinchers'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I put my twopence worth on there yesterday and I slept like a bleeping baby,not one ounce of tit was given, the more I read about her the more my anger bubbles and I just cant help posting and winding the sheeple up 🎣🎣🎣💩💩💩
I love winding them up, they are so easy to triggerv
I think that's a mistake. I think it makes her look quite petty to be honest. A dignified person would have ignored it and moved on. Also adding the hincher hashtag makes her look like some sort of cult leader. It looks ridiculous to the outside world. Here's a reminder of phil's face when she said 'all my hinchers'
View attachment 10214
very true! I never looked at it from that perspective. I took a lot of abuse, over a comment that l had made and this just riled me. But looking at it, from your perspective had made me view it differently!
Somebody does need to make it clear to her, though, the difference between a troll and somebody with an opinion. She doesn’t quite get that still 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
I love winding them up, they are so easy to triggerv

very true! I never looked at it from that perspective. I took a lot of abuse, over a comment that l had made and this just riled me. But looking at it, from your perspective had made me view it differently!
Somebody does need to make it clear to her, though, the difference between a troll and somebody with an opinion. She doesn’t quite get that still 🤣🤣
In her mind anyone who doesn't agree with her or like her is a troll, it's pretty sad if you can get to adulthood and not realise that people can disagree or not like you and its fine. The narcissist in her needs to be adored and it's the only reason she engages with this hincher crap is to boost her ego. The sooner they realise that the better. The negative comments are getting more and more frequent, more than they used to be, you would maybe get one or two before. When it's not on her page and she can't control it it must be infuriating for her. Hinchers worship everything about her but the general public outside of instagram aren't as brainwashed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.