Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No sure if this thread is about sammi but it’s the only one a could find but a have some gossip about Brian….! He done a job for my pal alongside a joiner (think it was his cousin) and he’s made an absolute balls of the job she’s had 2 floods due to his cowboy work, put the shower pipes in back to front, cracked a pipe and covered in it silicone instead of replacing it now hes blocked her and won’t reply to her messages and into the bargain he has no liable insurance now she’s left to fix it and she’s pregnant and had a 1 year old scumbag…! The mess they have left her is shocking the joiner has completely deleted his buisness Facebook page not sure if Brian has 🫠

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I know I’m changing the subject but we need a thread for the entitled laughable RNTB! Now Our NB Gaff. Git her to 10k! I swear the only time that lassy smiles is when she’s spending money or opening some parcel. Rest of the time she’s a miserable coo wanting to start fights with everyone and their granny. Hope you read this too. There is more to life than doing up yer bland monochrome house and going on about sinks and light ffs! Ohhh look what I’ve bought now etc. Take a fuckin day aff

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

BananaClub

Chatty Member
Cleaning with Mario
Thanks he blocked me for asking how he gets across the road when he’s on his own …he said he nearly died crossing the road and had a phobia and can only cross if dimwit is with him so I just asked how he gets to work on his own without crossing a road and he blocked me 😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Badaboom

VIP Member
Call me old fashioned Glamis, but if you are sooo unwell that you are considering attending A and E but are still capable of recording and uploading boomerangs for the gram, then I think you can safely stay at home 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 24

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Aw great, Scummy has signed up to the same gym as me. At last, someone In the gym that’ll make me feel good about myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i feel for MR because clearly something is up in her life. But …… you put a question on sayin ask me anything then getting irritated when people do…. You constantly allude to something going on thats deeply hurt you then get irritated when people ask….. you literally talk about when you have shit yourself, details of your period, pics of weans covered in their own shite then get irritated when people ask……. Pick a lane mate!

Reactions: 21

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
That was the only reason for that story! She making the dinner, dancing choosday, going have a bath, TOP quality content Shammi!
Making the dinner whilst still wearing the same fleece she’s had on all day to wash and change patients, clean the ward and wander the hospital.

I can smell the C-Diff from here 💩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
My heart breaks for Glamis I actually feel really sorry for her, she an incredibly lonely girl, I feel as if she gives 10 times more to that relationship than tiny Tim and she totally puts him on a pedestal, does she ever see her pals unless she's doing her hair or the odd wkend away every year with them? it's pretty sad she has to turn to Instagram at such an awful time, she only ever seems to hang about with her mum.

She totally over shares, I mean did she get the phone call and hop straight on insta? Everybody grieves in their own way but I feel like she finds any excuse to be sad and cry, it's not normal behavior and think she could be deeply unhappy in her relationship/life.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I can’t bare to see another pic of Glamis’ deed dugs that didn’t even belong to her in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she says someone told her they miss her stories and she reminds them of carpool karaoke . oh jesus shes going to try to look for the best deals and post on her stories. shammi the shopper. just trying to get traffic to her tiktok cause easier to get loads of followers on there. shes obsessed with the tiktok . we can all see the deals on tiktok , no need for her to be rounding them up for everyone.
i sware she growled at another driver for a second there.
shes majorly on a budget this year probably just cant get any more credit increases - she says this while shes getting off the stories to go shopping lol These deals shes talking about are the made in china cheapo hair stuff and water bottles. flea market crap .

is glamis done working at her job ?
she is obsessed with painting that estate . constantly.

I dunno why MR wants to eat blue takis . she acts like she loves hurting her bum
Glamis house is like the Forth Bridge! Constantly needing painted.

so shammi is now single handed my rescuing all these businesses driving arunnn in hew mootoaa! My bf would kill me if he came home after grafting all day to me saying I’d just been driving around all day wasting fuel getting involved in stuff that doesn’t involve me. Get back to work ya big mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wtaf were those Xmas tree decs Glamis bought the other day? Utter tat! A fucking milkshake, ice cream! I don’t get it haha

Did Glamis really just say mooled wine? I also thought that squeeze cheese was only used for training dogs? Do people actually eat that shite???
Nothing says Christmas like a cheap pink sparkly milkshake….. my lovelies you need to get tae know ( no ma quote )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

esstee

Honestly... all these women are off their nuts!

Glamis making out that Sunderland is like Beruit and so downmarket compared to what she is used to. While parading the promendade in her cheap polyester clothes and her plastic ponytail.... #class

Misfit Maw.... Um no quite gettin the gist ae her stories, bit did shay used tae work in a bannnnnk....? 🙄 😴

Shhhhhammie is really annoying me with her obsession with tanning. In this day in age who the fuck lies in their garden and purposely burns themselves to a crisp. Showing off her white bits like the low class scheme rat that she is!

• Haha

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Growing up in the “thkeme” with a gay sibling, a mum who worked in a pub and took her kids along for lock-ins and a dad that looks like the personified version of a subutex prescription.

Not exactly a postcard Tory family are they?!

They are the perfect example of folk who base their political choices on which football team they support.

• Haha