Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Shammi whinging about being done in because she’s having to do what most people do, work & family life. 🙄 she gets on my tits when she says she’s going to her ghosty ghosty, a spiritualist church is last place I think she should be due to all the unresolved stuff with her mum.
She said her & Bwwwwiiaaaannnn’s wages don’t cover all this shite, whilst also mentioning they’re off to Mexico next year & she’s away to Amsterdam. 😂 she might set up an OF page..,aye maybes sell pictures of your wee sausage fingers, I’m sure there’s a market for it! Let’s hope Bwwiiiaannn doesn’t get arrested at this dancing competition in Blackpool lol 😂 Sho aye!
What's this about unresolved things with the maw?

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
I think you’ll find her bosses curse and swear as well ma lovlie, you have to have a dark sense of humour to work in that profession! As well as a caring heart which I think she does.
Her and her husband seem to work hard and raise their kids well so they can probably afford a fancy car and holidays, just saying.

She cannot conduct herself like that promoting she is a trained nurse either as her professional registration is at risk… take it from someone who works in HR/ union rep.

Last edited:

blocknroll

Any1 follow reno 2 NB she's had a recent name change but my fuck this lassie is vile, the attitude she has towards people 😳thinks the fucking world owes her a living!! I actually used to like her but her true colours are showing, what a rude spoilt little cow!! Feel sorry for her husband she's a control freak and she must be hell to live with!!
what’s her new name?

DDEM

Sammi’s latest tiktok wtaf why is she even driving if she’s “blind” she’s put on some some of weight too

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Anyone seen Mrs B online?
There was a grid post on her hacked account today. Some nonsense about “check out my new car I bought with bitcoin” or the likes. Best of it is, the cars she shows her 15yo driving into their barn/garage are actually fancier than the supposed bitcoin one 🤣

Yes she's deleted them 😂 she had a few stories up abt so proud of what they are n how Thomas is a showman n gypsy is offensive etc and she will be so proud to teach her kid abt who they are etc.
This is what made me wonder! I knew she had alluded that
Well last night she has 3 x 1 minute long stories of her just standing filming her telly. So either Tim has went to bed and left her drinking downstairs alone or he is sitting on the couch and she is prioritising filming her telly for the gram and standing with her back to him while he sits there silently.. I don't know which is more tragic 🤣
This is so funny