Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I know I always ask them why and they can’t answer or some have just finished work I just think anyone who wears that about shops etc just vile.
The only ppl permitted are community workers ie district nurses. Even if ye work cross sites ye need to change before ye leave each site.

Reactions: 7
Oh I know I always ask them why and they can’t answer or some have just finished work I just think anyone who wears that about shops etc just vile.
Yeah community nursing is allowed but hospitals they must change before they leave the building.

Reactions: 5
Shammi whinging about being done in because she’s having to do what most people do, work & family life. 🙄 she gets on my tits when she says she’s going to her ghosty ghosty, a spiritualist church is last place I think she should be due to all the unresolved stuff with her mum.
She said her & Bwwwwiiaaaannnn’s wages don’t cover all this shite, whilst also mentioning they’re off to Mexico next year & she’s away to Amsterdam. 😂 she might set up an OF page..,aye maybes sell pictures of your wee sausage fingers, I’m sure there’s a market for it! Let’s hope Bwwiiiaannn doesn’t get arrested at this dancing competition in Blackpool lol 😂 Sho aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah community nursing is allowed but hospitals they must change before they leave the building.
Aye but that rocket probably does get changed then when she's home put the uniform back on for her stories 🤣🤣

Can moaning cow rendall duck off 🤦‍♀️ a weans at nursery to develop and learn and play not stay bleeping clean 🤦‍♀️ hole of a lassie!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Shammi whinging about being done in because she’s having to do what most people do, work & family life. 🙄 she gets on my tits when she says she’s going to her ghosty ghosty, a spiritualist church is last place I think she should be due to all the unresolved stuff with her mum.
She said her & Bwwwwiiaaaannnn’s wages don’t cover all this shite, whilst also mentioning they’re off to Mexico next year & she’s away to Amsterdam. 😂 she might set up an OF page..,aye maybes sell pictures of your wee sausage fingers, I’m sure there’s a market for it! Let’s hope Bwwiiiaannn doesn’t get arrested at this dancing competition in Blackpool lol 😂 Sho aye!
Her holidays are fantasy, she was meant to go to new york, spain n turkey. The only place she actually went was blackpool

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but I can’t bare to see another pic of Glamis’ deed dugs that didn’t even belong to her in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What's this about unresolved things with the maw?

I'd genuinely love Glamis to invite Mario & Deek to one of her parties, he would be like a fish out of water 🤣🤣🤣 comedy gold!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'd genuinely love Glamis to invite Mario & Deek to one of her parties, he would be like a fish out of water 🤣🤣🤣 comedy gold!
Boking at the thought of his pale, spindly legs creeping into the hot tub, then him removing his mother of the bride hoosecowat to reveal his doughy body with wee cosy speedos on for autumn 🤮 Squinting at his personalised cup going “yaaaas” ✌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.