Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glamith complaining the dug has shat pished and sick oan the crapet and had to come home to clean it after a 12 hour shift...I would have shat and pished locked up for 12 hours...bleeping histhing therpant

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just saw Sammy TikTok she filmed her lounge with a song playing about autumn leaves with leaves on her tv honestly it made me laugh at how sad she is thinking she’s a interior designer by putting a tiny tray with feather and a candle on her footstool ..and wtf has she got 2 mismatched stools …and why would you be driving all over Glasgow for an energy drink that’s packed full of sugar and god knows what for her 5 yr old daughter who according to sammy is allergic to everything ..shes a riot

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Glamis is something else
It’s sad she has issues getting preg etc yeah but if you wanna have a baby quit partying. Not healthy .

Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for anyone having fertility issues as I know how heartbreaking it is but at what point in your life do you think let’s video myself crying and post to a bleeping app??
The whole IVF comment really bugged me too as she goes on about trying to fall pregnant yet has made no changes to her life. Spends her life ‘on the sesh’ and huffing balloons!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think glamis is totally over sharing but maybe that’s just me? I also thought that if a pregnancy test was left out for longer than 15 mins, or is it 30 mins, the result is invalid?
I’m a Potter fan but now she seems right as rain watching it after what was apparently such a devastating time.
I just don’t understand why she feels the need to post about it and film herself crying in her work uniform.

Reactions: 11
I will admit my heart is breaking watching those stories .. she might still be the non-digital test looks strongly positive
Me too. But don't post on Insta. My closest family didn't even know. I have a son now. But we went through hell and back on our own. He will be our only as I can't have any more. We totally overhauled our life. She is young. I'm not saying change everything. Just stop stressing. It happens when you least expect it. She has time. I feel sad for her. Byt at times I think she can't deal with it so this is not her time

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She strikes me as she doesn’t get the attention she wants from Tiny Tim so turns to instagram for her ego being stroked and told she can stay in bed all day and cry.

I do not and will never understand this whole culture of filming yourself crying and in such a vulnerable state, it’s very narcissistic!

No one deserves to not conceive or be put through turmoil but her lifestyle is a shambles.

Reactions: 14
She strikes me as she doesn’t get the attention she wants from Tiny Tim so turns to instagram for her ego being stroked and told she can stay in bed all day and cry.

I do not and will never understand this whole culture of filming yourself crying and in such a vulnerable state, it’s very narcissistic!

No one deserves to not conceive or be put through turmoil but her lifestyle is a shambles.
I agree, so bleeping grim to watch! I know awareness etc needs to be addressed in 2022 but for god sake, filming yourself in such a personal time baffles me. I miscarried twice in one year before having my son and then again two years later and I’d never have thought twice to film any of that, it was hard enough to even tell my partner never mind strangers online. I feel heart sorry for what she’s going through, no one deserves it but I wish for her own sake she’d come off for a bit and sort herself out than seek validation from complete strangers. On the other hand, she’s had one positive and one negative, am I seeing that right from the video? Would you not do a third to be sure?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
LOL she says on her stories this morning that she feels like she hasn't done a haul in forever ! Aside from cleaning already clean bathroom what else does she do but hauls.
Loved that she had to mention she hates when people sneeze or cough on stories - perfectly ok to story yourself crying tho .
shes shampooing that carpet again . I feel like she is always cleaning the rugs or painting.
I dunno why she bought Tiny Tim travel size toiletries. He goes for weeks, he needs more than that. I would just buy it there. I am sure he is thrilled that she has shared his dry scalp issues with us tho .
Shammi's girl now has the not well , so sick day for shammi too lol

MR has started with the bloody soup stories again. Her soup , hell most things she cooks just look like grease city to me.

I always thought false positives on a pregnancy test were very rare?
yeah like less than 1 %
More common to have a negative and be actually preg I believe.

Reactions: 4
So not to be insensitive but I feel she's shared half a story... was she pregnant and lost the baby? (Which is awful 😭) or was it a false alarm??

So not to be insensitive but I feel she's shared half a story... was she pregnant and lost the baby? (Which is awful 😭) or was it a false alarm??
she was sick and didnt get her period i guess so she took a couple preg tests and then her period started but i guess it was the egg had fertilized but not implanted so chemical pregnancy.

My heart breaks for Glamis I actually feel really sorry for her, she an incredibly lonely girl, I feel as if she gives 10 times more to that relationship than tiny Tim and she totally puts him on a pedestal, does she ever see her pals unless she's doing her hair or the odd wkend away every year with them? it's pretty sad she has to turn to Instagram at such an awful time, she only ever seems to hang about with her mum.

She totally over shares, I mean did she get the phone call and hop straight on insta? Everybody grieves in their own way but I feel like she finds any excuse to be sad and cry, it's not normal behavior and think she could be deeply unhappy in her relationship/life.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My heart breaks for Glamis I actually feel really sorry for her, she an incredibly lonely girl, I feel as if she gives 10 times more to that relationship than tiny Tim and she totally puts him on a pedestal, does she ever see her pals unless she's doing her hair or the odd wkend away every year with them? it's pretty sad she has to turn to Instagram at such an awful time, she only ever seems to hang about with her mum.

She totally over shares, I mean did she get the phone call and hop straight on insta? Everybody grieves in their own way but I feel like she finds any excuse to be sad and cry, it's not normal behavior and think she could be deeply unhappy in her relationship/life.
Brilliant post - I 100% agree with you

• Heart

I feel a bit sorry for her too. The majority of her life seems to be spent acting as a housewife for him. Cooking, cleaning, doing the washing. He doesn’t seem to do any of it. I understand he probably gives her free reign of his bank card but is it really worth it? Maybe it is worth it to her because she does seem to have an unhealthy compulsion to come across as well off, always showing off the steering wheel of her car, calling the bedroom the master suite, constantly making sure people know her brother lives in Dubai, showing off every purchase, making sure the prices of her dresses are seen in screenshots. I find that really sad but that’s what social media does to people nowadays, the constant need to show off in the hope that others will be jealous. However I really dont think he puts as much energy into the relationship as she does. She can’t be angry with people for saying this either because I’m going off what she chooses to show people. Sure free money from your partner would be nice I suppose but I’d much rather have a man who does his fair share around the house and puts as much into the relationship as I do. It’s 2022, women shouldn’t still be having to wipe their mans arses for them, especially when also dealing with their own job. Grow a set Glamis!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
nothing new with shammi - she took ages to say that aris loaded with cold and basically just did a story of her saying em and filling her vape pen .First time I saw her on stories not vaping and its because she was refilling it !
nothing but more shein shorts from glamis
glamis has said she wants that life. she wants to be the wife and mother that stays home and does everything .i dunno if she comes across as well off to me - all she ever buys is very cheap clothing ( once in awhile you see her buying a designer tshirt for tiny tim ) and crap from b&M.

Shammi saying that wee Aria’s skin improved with UV therapy and now on her stories she’s got the wee girl modelling Halloween make up?!! Is she for real?!! 😡😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Never know anyone who has so many dramatic events in their life, every week there is new trauma with scummy …. And slapping all this shite halloween makeup on a poor kid who has skin issues 😶

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.