Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope Sammi changes that jumper for the funeral, she looks like a cross between Pennywise and a bleeping smashed up jellyfish on Ayr beach 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Until the next time he shags someone else or goes on another bender. Will she never just learn and get rid of him? Lovely kids, a lovely home and a decent job but still she needs that waster.🙄

Reactions: 16
Ooo this one hit a nerve 😬
View attachment 1700834
Does she not spend her days talking into her phone about shite??? Doesn’t mind her ‘followers’ who she doesn’t know in the slightest know every detail abo it her children and toileting habits but god forbid anyone be curious about your relationship!
These Fannie’s want it all and will sell their granny but the minute someone makes a relevant point then their lives are no one’s business

• Heart
Reactions: 17
i feel for MR because clearly something is up in her life. But …… you put a question on sayin ask me anything then getting irritated when people do…. You constantly allude to something going on thats deeply hurt you then get irritated when people ask….. you literally talk about when you have tit yourself, details of your period, pics of weans covered in their own shite then get irritated when people ask……. Pick a lane mate!

Reactions: 21
MR and her stories tonight the constant use of capitals when she mentions JAMIE or them as a couple (US) someone’s triggered me thinks 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate that attention seeking crap that MR pulls. She shared about jamie and his nonsense then said nothing for ages and expected everyone to just forget but the internet never ever forgets . She absolutely knew that by posting an Ask Anything people were going to ask that. Her and Glamis post this Ask Anything and just want everyone to put " not a question but you are just so amazng and lovely ! " or " how are you doing ! ". Boring bitties already.
also dont think i am not going to mention whatever party napkin slash blouse shammi had on today. wtf shams.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Any1 follow reno 2 NB she's had a recent name change but my duck this lassie is vile, the attitude she has towards people 😳thinks the bleeping world owes her a living!! I actually used to like her but her true colours are showing, what a rude spoilt little cow!! Feel sorry for her husband she's a control freak and she must be hell to live with!!
what’s her new name?

Jamie the giggalo putting his name in caps so you notice she is nothing but an attention seeking mutant so aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sammie trying to jump on the air fryer bandwagon now 🙈
Well since they make crispy flipper dippers n waffles I'm sure the full east end is gony run out and buy 1 now they have been influenced by her
It was boring when maw rendall wouldn't shut up about it and it's still boring now!

Reactions: 4
Awww there's the wee engagement ring on show again, it's still no a rock hen calm Doon nobody wants tiny tim he's all yours

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.