Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have actual McQueens from flannels in silverburn ( smell ma wealth ) and they do not give you blisters…. Maybe plastic DH gate ones does though 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18

monthetricias2

She’s defo had a white Christmas last night ❄❄❄❄ How mortified I am for her going on a full rant about how proud she is to have gypsy heritage and how she’d battle off the neds about it (pot/kettle hen) and yet she’s DELETED IT this morning 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭 oh Glamis delete your whole Instagram, the whole things a red neck

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Bluebellsinthewoods

Chatty Member
We need to get R2NB to 10k so we can talk about this nasty horrible wee bitch!

To keep on topic, Sammy is a moany bastard. And no, we still don't see you your chin, and A&E are sick a the sight of you. Sho aye.

• Haha

esstee

Wtf is she on the phone to 111. Honestly, probably making herself feel worse by over thinking and documenting every move she makes for the gram. If your able to be updating your insta every 5 mins about how ill you are you're not really that ill. Take some meds, get into bed and rest / sleep. Shes always on about how desperate she is for a wean, she couldn't bloody cope with one. At deaths door with whats probably no worse than a cold, needs her mum to basically babysit her coz tiny tim isnt there. Its laughable, cringing for her with all her "woe is me, sad face" insta stories

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Glamith complaining the dug has shat pished and sick oan the crapet and had to come home to clean it after a 12 hour shift...I would have shat and pished locked up for 12 hours...fucking histhing therpant

• Haha

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Any1 follow reno 2 NB she's had a recent name change but my fuck this lassie is vile, the attitude she has towards people 😳thinks the fucking world owes her a living!! I actually used to like her but her true colours are showing, what a rude spoilt little cow!! Feel sorry for her husband she's a control freak and she must be hell to live with!!

Scummy has no valid reason not to be working, she just drives about all day talking to her phone, puffing that vape and washing painkillers down with red bull!

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
Ooo this one hit a nerve 😬
View attachment 1700834
Does she not spend her days talking into her phone about shite??? Doesn’t mind her ‘followers’ who she doesn’t know in the slightest know every detail abo it her children and toileting habits but god forbid anyone be curious about your relationship!
These Fannie’s want it all and will sell their granny but the minute someone makes a relevant point then their lives are no one’s business

• Heart

monthetricias2

Glamith doing them boomerangs on tiny tomath is giving me Steven hawking vibes tho aye
He honestly looks suicidal doesn’t he?! Anyone ever been to Florida? He looks like one of the creepy dolls on the “it’s a small world” ride, just standing smiling and blinking like fuck 😂😂😂

• Haha

nosy-nora

Chatty Member
Aww Yass! 😝

get me a lift with Eccie Jaw Maw! I’ve got a thread title. That’s me made it now! ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Delface

Cannot deal with glamis always acting like the one and only rangers fan. She panned over the plane and it just looked like a normal calm flight so mad celtic fans jumping around…. Away and huff some balloons ya tramp
Is there something no right about her bf? Looks totally glaikit.

• Haha

monthetricias2

Hope Sammi changes that jumper for the funeral, she looks like a cross between Pennywise and a fucking smashed up jellyfish on Ayr beach 😂

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Saw this posted on Facebook, one of my mates taking the piss. How long until they appear in one of Glamis’ she-in hauls, sho aye! 😂
A2CEF95E-18AD-4C8B-999E-737D23FADE68.jpeg

• Haha

DaimIt

VIP Member
Massive serious problems in glamis land. The hideous purple cheap cutout dress that she’s wearing for Christmas ! Which is baby Jesus birthday btw not a 2004 themed rave . She needs a smaller size or the world may stop turning .

• Haha