Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she says someone told her they miss her stories and she reminds them of carpool karaoke . oh jesus shes going to try to look for the best deals and post on her stories. shammi the shopper. just trying to get traffic to her tiktok cause easier to get loads of followers on there. shes obsessed with the tiktok . we can all see the deals on tiktok , no need for her to be rounding them up for everyone.
i sware she growled at another driver for a second there.
shes majorly on a budget this year probably just cant get any more credit increases - she says this while shes getting off the stories to go shopping lol These deals shes talking about are the made in china cheapo hair stuff and water bottles. flea market crap .

is glamis done working at her job ?
she is obsessed with painting that estate . constantly.

I dunno why MR wants to eat blue takis . she acts like she loves hurting her bum
Glamis house is like the Forth Bridge! Constantly needing painted.

so shammi is now single handed my rescuing all these businesses driving arunnn in hew mootoaa! My bf would kill me if he came home after grafting all day to me saying I’d just been driving around all day wasting fuel getting involved in stuff that doesn’t involve me. Get back to work ya big mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

so shammi is now single handed my rescuing all these businesses driving arunnn in hew mootoaa! My bf would kill me if he came home after grafting all day to me saying I’d just been driving around all day wasting fuel getting involved in stuff that doesn’t involve me. Get back to work ya big mess!
Shammi is as common as muck and what a foul mouth she has! Her voice gives me the boke!

Reactions: 10
Scummy has no valid reason not to be working, she just drives about all day talking to her phone, puffing that vape and washing pain down with red bull!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is absolutely vile….no idea how to conduct herself and the fact she recorded the whole episode says it all!!!!
I wonder if the NHS would like to see how their staff conduct themselves! She is a horrible vile little witch! Her new house looks exactly like the old one! Her hubby is obviously bullied by her! I would have took that phone off her and rammed it down her vile mouth if she spoke to me like that!

• Heart
It’ll be all they crappy candles she’s forever burning and guff she sprays everywhere.
My house goes a few years without needing painted and I’ve 3 mucky kids at home. There’s 2 adults in that house 🤯

Reactions: 8
It’ll be all they crappy candles she’s forever burning and guff she sprays everywhere.
My house goes a few years without needing painted and I’ve 3 mucky kids at home. There’s 2 adults in that house 🤯
the candles and the 2080283 products she uses to "clean" everything. Scrubs her own work away.

Reactions: 6
I know I’m changing the subject but we need a thread for the entitled laughable RNTB! Now Our NB Gaff. Git her to 10k! I swear the only time that lassy smiles is when she’s spending money or opening some parcel. Rest of the time she’s a miserable coo wanting to start fights with everyone and their granny. Hope you read this too. There is more to life than doing up yer bland monochrome house and going on about sinks and light ffs! Ohhh look what I’ve bought now etc. Take a fuckin day aff

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Shammi should be ashamed of herself the ways she talks about her child! She doesn’t deserve to have children and what chance do her kids have with that as a role model . Social services should be intervening if that’s the way she speaks about them ! 😡

• Heart
Shammi should be ashamed of herself the ways she talks about her child! She doesn’t deserve to have children and what chance do her kids have with that as a role model . Social services should be intervening if that’s the way she speaks about them ! 😡
I am not offended by the word c*nt I use it daily 🤣 however would absolutely never use it to describe my child!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 12
I cannot believe she called her kid a c*nt and told her dad to come and get her. What kind of impression is that to give your child? She might have hidden her from her stories for the Xmas presents but potentially thousands have just heard you call your child a c*nt. WOW!!!!

Reactions: 5
Did she have her her eldest kid really young?

In the photos of her and her current man years ago they looked very young.

So who came first (lol 💦)?

I also wonder how much tax she pays on her declared income from her make up.....I guess a big fat 0% (despite the idiot boasting how much jobs she's got on!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Did she have her her eldest kid really young?

In the photos of her and her current man years ago they looked very young.

So who came first (lol 💦)?

I also wonder how much tax she pays on her declared income from her make up.....I guess a big fat 0% (despite the idiot boasting how much jobs she's got on!)
She had her eldest when she was 22.

She's an hole but social services? Really? There's women that take drugs while pregnant babies who are starving cos the money is sooner spent on drugs... There's alot of things wrong but social services is a bit much

Reactions: 15
wow shammi shams stories are night and day. this morning with the dog , she sounds like she been tranquilized.

Glamis has finally got another hideous light up in the kitchen. She really acts like the kitchen is a dining room . Its too much .

Grief thief back wishing that poor dogs life away! She should work as a professional mourner since her business idea never materialised 🙃

Reactions: 6
She's an hole but social services? Really? There's women that take drugs while pregnant babies who are starving cos the money is sooner spent on drugs... There's alot of things wrong but social services is a bit much
I totally get what you say - it was said flippantly - she just bloody annoyed me calling her lass that

Reactions: 3
Glamis has said it’s her last shift n she’s going self employed? What’s the new business? Cleaning? Painting n decorating? Only business registered to her is Transit Scotland LTD 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Glamis has said it’s her last shift n she’s going self employed? What’s the new business? Cleaning? Painting n decorating? Only business registered to her is Transit Scotland LTD 🤷🏻‍♀️
It was this time last year that she said the same. My thinking is she’s been rota’d in for Xmas both years and doesn’t want to do it so chucks it instead.

Reactions: 15
I don’t think she has a business in mind to be honest . Think it’s just that she hates it and doesn’t want to work Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.