Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glamis mum in that rangers top 😭😭😭😂😂😂 bleeping hell that family are literally like a piss take from Only An Excuse! I’d be mortified walking about with my mum like that! The old boot doesn’t even go to the games here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Glamis mum in that rangers top 😭😭😭😂😂😂 bleeping hell that family are literally like a piss take from Only An Excuse! I’d be mortified walking about with my mum like that! The old boot doesn’t even go to the games here 😂😂😂
I hate lassies wearing football tops way the best of times but it’s even worse when it’s not the actual match day 🙈 affronted thinking of them sitting in that pub last night rigged out in their classic tops 😷 that’s the reason she can’t get a job with her degree right there lack of class. As the saying goes you canny polish a turd

Reactions: 5
Noticed this too.. however last night's story she was very clearly in bed alone (with the dog) and there were no pillows or anything on the other side.. who knows!
I’m properly wrong but I think MR posted the story where she said about karma and trolls ( meaning tattle ) because she had read on here what was being said and she’s posted the story about the cake to either try to act like he’s there or trying to work out who is watching her stories then talking about it on here !!!

Glamis has been off work so long i m sure shes unemployed by now. Dunno how shes not sick of that bleeping tina turner song and hanging out with her parents all the time .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Assume by R2NBs stories she’s never been to Turkey before? Such a boring set of stories this morning and I bet no one asked about her holiday. Just likes the sound of her own voice.
Oh 100%! Is strikes me that she has v little friends & thats why she comes & speaks to her phone & has a genuine 1 sided convo about everything!

With her attitude no wonder she’s no pals

Glamis has been off work so long i m sure shes unemployed by now. Dunno how shes not sick of that bleeping tina turner song and hanging out with her parents all the time .
Being a rangers fan you’ll never get sick of simply the best🤣
she must have no actual friends going everywhere with her mum

• Heart
Glamis’ totey wee disclaimer that she doesn’t condone bigotry whilst a room full of bigots sing a bigoted song in the background has got me scratching my head 🤷‍♀️ Why even post that?!
I don’t get why she’s gone all the way to Liverpool to stand in what looks like a warehouse. Just watch it from fecking home you twit!

Glamis’ totey wee disclaimer that she doesn’t condone bigotry whilst a room full of bigots sing a bigoted song in the background has got me scratching my head 🤷‍♀️ Why even post that?!
Just seen that wee disclaimer 😂😂 what a clown she is! Absolutely mortified for her going all the way down there and still never went to the game! Probably for the best eh Alicia? Anyway YNWA hen, hope your having a ball with yer maw dressed as yer Da 🍀🍀😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why post what she did then? Wee Thom must be sooo proud :rolleyes:

Shammi said she was SO busy this week that she couldn’t take any Bank shifts, now it’s Wednesday and she is bored and oversharing her daughters medical information again 🙄

Why doesn’t she just admit that she is lazy and can’t hack any kind of actual work.

Reactions: 9
Shammi said she was SO busy this week that she couldn’t take any Bank shifts, now it’s Wednesday and she is bored and oversharing her daughters medical information again 🙄

Why doesn’t she just admit that she is lazy and can’t hack any kind of actual work.
She said something the other day like she had to take Brian and Aria to an appointment each and get the girls ready for their school photos so she was too busy to work so just decided to take another week off 🤣🤣🤣 alright for some eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said something the other day like she had to take Brian and Aria to an appointment each and get the girls ready for their school photos so she was too busy to work so just decided to take another week off 🤣🤣🤣 alright for some eh?
I know, it’s crazy. How does she think anyone else copes? Getting them ready for school photos, you just need to make sure they are at school that day, that has always worked well for me 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Call me old fashioned Glamis, but if you are sooo unwell that you are considering attending A and E but are still capable of recording and uploading boomerangs for the gram, then I think you can safely stay at home 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Call me old fashioned Glamis, but if you are sooo unwell that you are considering attending A and E but are still capable of recording and uploading boomerangs for the gram, then I think you can safely stay at home 🧐
I know, sounds like the flu and she’s wanting to go to A&E 🙄

Reactions: 6
Is she unwell? I didn’t know she never mentioned it 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ffs states she has symptoms worse than the flu and is taking medication for cystitis- Jeeso a tad far apart these two conditions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.