Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is glamis curling her hair to do house work🤨 when I’m doing housework I look a right wee minger lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sammi, absolutely lazy bastard of a girl.... Lasted an hour at 'work' today b4 going home sick, how has she got the brass neck to do that n act it in front of everybody 🙈🙈 all to go home n lie in her stinking pit!! She looks like a 50yr old guy who's just done a shift on a building sight, absolutely manky woman!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sammi, absolutely lazy bastard of a girl.... Lasted an hour at 'work' today b4 going home sick, how has she got the brass neck to do that n act it in front of everybody 🙈🙈 all to go home n lie in her stinking pit!! She looks like a 50yr old guy who's just done a shift on a building sight, absolutely manky woman!

Where is her new post & is it a perm
One?

Where is her new post & is it a perm
One?
I thought it was way she was talking last week, it's a ward in the Royal but she she said today she booked shifts all this week so assuming it's bank shifts again.

Reactions: 2
This is a shameful confession, but I quite liked the look of her lentil soup until I realised she had eight😱 stock cubes in it?
I can feel the blockage in my arteries through the screen.

Reactions: 3
This is a shameful confession, but I quite liked the look of her lentil soup until I realised she had eight😱 stock cubes in it?
I know, couldnt believe she uses a full packet of them 🤢

Reactions: 1
8 stock cubes would give u a serious dose of the shits! 😳😳😳

Reactions: 1
That was the only reason for that story! She making the dinner, dancing choosday, going have a bath, TOP quality content Shammi!
Making the dinner whilst still wearing the same fleece she’s had on all day to wash and change patients, clean the ward and wander the hospital.

I can smell the C-Diff from here 💩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.