Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for cancun next year for shammi, now it’s florida.. wonder when that will get booked🙄
Talks so much shite - her pals goes 3-4 times a year and is gonna give them everything to do but in the same breath asks everyone what she should do. Let’s be honest, she couldn’t even goto Benidorm that she went on about so is never gonna be in Florida.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she always lie about stuff for attention?! If it’s not illness it’s these holidays she makes up! I’ve followed her since her new page and I think she’s said about 4 different places she’s “gawn” and yet to see her actually go anywhere other than Blackpool for CoMp 😂😂😂😂 Florida is imaginary as these pals you apparently have Sammy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sammi better check the US will let Brian in with a criminal record even if u get granted a visa from the embassy here it’s up to immigration stateside whether u get in or not!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sammi better check the US will let Brian in with a criminal record even if u get granted a visa from the embassy here it’s up to immigration stateside whether u get in or not!!
Queue her talking about this on her stories as if she’s thought of it herself.
She cracked me up last night on her stories with her new phone how clear it was… hen it still looks like your filming using a potato. Her stories are always so blurry 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Queue her talking about this on her stories as if she’s thought of it herself.
She cracked me up last night on her stories with her new phone how clear it was… hen it still looks like your filming using a potato. Her stories are always so blurry 🤦‍♀️😂
The phones probably manky after being pawed all over with her sausage fingers, if she touches her phone as much as her face it will be clinging!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cleaning with Mario
Thanks he blocked me for asking how he gets across the road when he’s on his own …he said he nearly died crossing the road and had a phobia and can only cross if dimwit is with him so I just asked how he gets to work on his own without crossing a road and he blocked me 😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No sure if this thread is about sammi but it’s the only one a could find but a have some gossip about Brian….! He done a job for my pal alongside a joiner (think it was his cousin) and he’s made an absolute balls of the job she’s had 2 floods due to his cowboy work, put the shower pipes in back to front, cracked a pipe and covered in it silicone instead of replacing it now hes blocked her and won’t reply to her messages and into the bargain he has no liable insurance now she’s left to fix it and she’s pregnant and had a 1 year old scumbag…! The mess they have left her is shocking the joiner has completely deleted his buisness Facebook page not sure if Brian has 🫠

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
No sure if this thread is about sammi but it’s the only one a could find but a have some gossip about Brian….! He done a job for my pal alongside a joiner (think it was his cousin) and he’s made an absolute balls of the job she’s had 2 floods due to his cowboy work, put the shower pipes in back to front, cracked a pipe and covered in it silicone instead of replacing it now hes blocked her and won’t reply to her messages and into the bargain he has no liable insurance now she’s left to fix it and she’s pregnant and had a 1 year old scumbag…! The mess they have left her is shocking the joiner has completely deleted his buisness Facebook page not sure if Brian has 🫠
Could this be the stressful situation Sammi is saying she's going through??

Reactions: 2
Probs fulla gear when he done it.

Reactions: 4
Could this be the stressful situation Sammi is saying she's going through??
Maybe? He’s deleted his Facebook page to so no be getting much work which means no money which means she can’t live like a jobless queen who tells people she’s a nurse 🫣🫣 yes she tells people she’s a staff nurse for the NHS…..cringy bleep

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Maybe? He’s deleted his Facebook page to so no be getting much work which means no money which means she can’t live like a jobless queen who tells people she’s a nurse 🫣🫣 yes she tells people she’s a staff nurse for the NHS…..cringy bleep
He will rebrand, cowboys always do

Reactions: 5
Disgusting to leave someone’s property in that state and take money for it! Hope she gets it sorted out soon.
Since when has Brian been a plumber, I thought he was a sparky? Maybe I’m getting mixed up with Glamis man 🤔

Reactions: 3
Disgusting to leave someone’s property in that state and take money for it! Hope she gets it sorted out soon.
Since when has Brian been a plumber, I thought he was a sparky? Maybe I’m getting mixed up with Glamis man 🤔
Yeah that’s glamis man, brain is called all seasons so he does like gas checks, plumbing tit like that good on him trying to change name his van has the logo All over it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sure Shammi used to wear a hoody with his work branding on and I think it was called something else but could be wrong 🤔 Red flag if he’s changed the name of his business multiple times.
Sad for your mate, cowboy tradesmen are disgusting.
Do they still make that rogue traders programme where they caught them with hidden cameras and had an actor playing the person wanting work done? Would be amazing if he got caught on that

Reactions: 6

Does she really 🫣🫣🫣🫣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.