Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Scummy got a £100 Zanetti Canada …which is about a grand cheaper than the Canada goose …I’m actually embarrassed for her 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have actual McQueens from flannels in silverburn ( smell ma wealth ) and they do not give you blisters…. Maybe plastic DH gate ones does though 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
wtf i thought shammi was a brand snob and shes walking around with a flea market canada goose jacket and fake mcqueen sneakers. classy as duck .
the jacket would be better if it was a counterfeit one even , its just an off brand/ copy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
wtf i thought shammi was a brand snob and shes walking around with a flea market canada goose jacket and fake mcqueen sneakers. classy as duck .
the jacket would be better if it was a counterfeit one even , its just an off brand/ copy
She bought a fake one last year or the year before did she not? She’s something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She really does love to live in the past doesn't she. She talks like the old woman on the Titanic looking back on her epic love story 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.