Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monthetricias2

How many posts about Andy Gorman dying from Glamis today we thinking girls? I’m saying 4….one for every rangers games she’s actually been to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Curly

VIP Member
I reported her stories about the bed as the way she was speaking to that man was vile. She knew she was going to speak to him like that before she opened the door hence recording. Absolute dreg of society. Nothing but a bullying little witch

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I'd genuinely love Glamis to invite Mario & Deek to one of her parties, he would be like a fish out of water 🤣🤣🤣 comedy gold!
Boking at the thought of his pale, spindly legs creeping into the hot tub, then him removing his mother of the bride hoosecowat to reveal his doughy body with wee cosy speedos on for autumn 🤮 Squinting at his personalised cup going “yaaaas” ✌

• Haha
  • Sick

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Until the next time he shags someone else or goes on another bender. Will she never just learn and get rid of him? Lovely kids, a lovely home and a decent job but still she needs that waster.🙄

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Shock horror moany mini aint happy about something else, now its o2 people that are idiots! Shes really nasty about people just doing a job because she isn’t getting the answer she WANTS!
They are clearly telling her the phone needs to go away to get looked at and probably fixed but that's not good enough because that's not what she wants to happen, she's probably expecting a new phone, I mean it's no a car you don't get courtesy phone 😂 stupid cow, deal with the fact even your phones fed up looking at your face or let the people do their jobs n send it away to get fixed! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

BananaClub

Chatty Member
Just saw Sammy TikTok she filmed her lounge with a song playing about autumn leaves with leaves on her tv honestly it made me laugh at how sad she is thinking she’s a interior designer by putting a tiny tray with feather and a candle on her footstool ..and wtf has she got 2 mismatched stools …and why would you be driving all over Glasgow for an energy drink that’s packed full of sugar and god knows what for her 5 yr old daughter who according to sammy is allergic to everything ..shes a riot

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
Glamis ‘I’m going to do my cupboards today, first thing I do is open them up’ honest to God who put 50p in these muppets!

• Haha

esstee

Sammi's set up photo of cuddling the wean in bed... complete with vape charging in bedside them. Shes a two bob rocket. Her wean commenting on the pic from a public insta profile with the bio "I love men without the n" What in the name of the wee man... isn't she about 10! Ffs Sammi, safeguard your kids!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Glamis has said it’s her last shift n she’s going self employed? What’s the new business? Cleaning? Painting n decorating? Only business registered to her is Transit Scotland LTD 🤷🏻‍♀️
It was this time last year that she said the same. My thinking is she’s been rota’d in for Xmas both years and doesn’t want to do it so chucks it instead.

monthetricias2

She said Meg was sick cause she was scared of the noise her boiler makes 🤣 yeah video and everything of more carpet cleaning.
She’s a clown, you’ve not actually meant to shampoo carpets that much, you lose the fibres that’s on it to protect it, that’s how it’s always so bogging looking! What a boring life for a girl in her 20s, cleaning carpets and watching films everyday sounds torture to me! Grieving a dog that’s sitting there alive as fuck is lunatic material too! Brenda shut yer legs hen 🤮🤮😂😂 lying on that couch like a big burst bawww 🤮🤮

• Haha

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Sammi, absolutely lazy bastard of a girl.... Lasted an hour at 'work' today b4 going home sick, how has she got the brass neck to do that n act it in front of everybody 🙈🙈 all to go home n lie in her stinking pit!! She looks like a 50yr old guy who's just done a shift on a building sight, absolutely manky tramp!

• Wow
  • Haha

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Tiny Tim is clearly a cardboard Celtic fan. No fan of either side of the old firm would be seen dead at a game for the other side. Not a chance!

• Heart
I didnae know glamis hud a Mercedes 🙋🏻‍♀️…..the way she talks about Sunderland sorry do she forget where she came fae or where she resides now 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Curly

VIP Member
I feel sorry for anyone having fertility issues as I know how heartbreaking it is but at what point in your life do you think let’s video myself crying and post to a fucking app??
The whole IVF comment really bugged me too as she goes on about trying to fall pregnant yet has made no changes to her life. Spends her life ‘on the sesh’ and huffing balloons!!

• Heart

monthetricias2

They are clearly telling her the phone needs to go away to get looked at and probably fixed but that's not good enough because that's not what she wants to happen, she's probably expecting a new phone, I mean it's no a car you don't get courtesy phone 😂 stupid cow, deal with the fact even your phones fed up looking at your face or let the people do their jobs n send it away to get fixed! 🤦‍♀️
Her attitude is stinking all the time! I think she’s got an eye for the new tiler, couldn’t be up his arse more is she tried! Sin that she’s got teeth like those tiles she binned so aye nae debates 😆

• Haha