Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m changing the subject but we need a thread for the entitled laughable RNTB! Now Our NB Gaff. Git her to 10k! I swear the only time that lassy smiles is when she’s spending money or opening some parcel. Rest of the time she’s a miserable coo wanting to start fights with everyone and their granny. Hope you read this too. There is more to life than doing up yer bland monochrome house and going on about sinks and light ffs! Ohhh look what I’ve bought now etc. Take a fuckin day aff
I cannot stand her

Reactions: 4
What a shame her new sink is grey and not black 🤣🤣🤣
She is 100% going to need to find someone to scream and shout at for ruining her life and causing her not to get her black sink fitted right NOW!!!! 😂😂

can everyone go ask every single human being you know to go follow her and get this cow to 10k!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What does her man work as/where does their money come from? I noticed her work badge the other day said nursing assistant- is this the same as an auxiliary?

Reactions: 2
I know I’m changing the subject but we need a thread for the entitled laughable RNTB! Now Our NB Gaff. Git her to 10k! I swear the only time that lassy smiles is when she’s spending money or opening some parcel. Rest of the time she’s a miserable coo wanting to start fights with everyone and their granny. Hope you read this too. There is more to life than doing up yer bland monochrome house and going on about sinks and light ffs! Ohhh look what I’ve bought now etc. Take a fuckin day aff
Who’s RNTB?

Maybe glamis is launching her very own shopping channel what I bought from home bargains as know one has been there before 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who’s RNTB?
Renovation to new build.

she is currently our new build gaff.

I don’t understand why she insists on showing all of her home improvements but puts a filter on the stories 🤯 it makes everything look bogging and uneven.

Or is she trying to cover up the shoddy work? I don’t get it.

Reactions: 10
Those slats looked better before she painted them black. At least added some interest in to room and some warmth. She’s just so bloody rude all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I fell I to a Glamis hole the other day and found myself intrugued by her brother.

Does anyone know how he went from a happily married married gay man in the process of surrogacy to living in dubai?

Reactions: 7
I fell I to a Glamis hole the other day and found myself intrugued by her brother.

Does anyone know how he went from a happily married married gay man in the process of surrogacy to living in dubai?
Didn’t the partner get a temporary job there and that’s why they went? They defo went together. Not sure if they are still together as the person he was in London with wasn’t the old one but could’ve just been a friend.

Reactions: 6
Renovation to new build.

she is currently our new build gaff.

I don’t understand why she insists on showing all of her home improvements but puts a filter on the stories 🤯 it makes everything look bogging and uneven.

Or is she trying to cover up the shoddy work? I don’t get it.
I can’t find RNTB!

Wtaf were those Xmas tree decs Glamis bought the other day? Utter tat! A bleeping milkshake, ice cream! I don’t get it haha

Did Glamis really just say mooled wine? I also thought that squeeze cheese was only used for training dogs? Do people actually eat that shite???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtaf were those Xmas tree decs Glamis bought the other day? Utter tat! A bleeping milkshake, ice cream! I don’t get it haha

Did Glamis really just say mooled wine? I also thought that squeeze cheese was only used for training dogs? Do people actually eat that shite???
Nothing says Christmas like a cheap pink sparkly milkshake….. my lovelies you need to get tae know ( no ma quote )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The amount of cheap shite she buys is awful

don't get me started on what she feeds Meg it's absolutely terrible stuff no nutrition no benefits especially with being an older dog Meg should be on a natural senior food for joints and her overall health there are tons of food now that are natural for dogs and treats.

Maybe you should stop buying your starbucks and shein tat get Meg some better food items not that expensive

Attachments

Reactions: 7
The amount of cheap shite she buys is awful

don't get me started on what she feeds Meg it's absolutely terrible stuff no nutrition no benefits especially with being an older dog Meg should be on a natural senior food for joints and her overall health there are tons of food now that are natural for dogs and treats.

Maybe you should stop buying your starbucks and shein tat get Meg some better food items not that expensive
That dog food she buys gives me the fear. Pure crap. Poor Meg 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.