Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly... all these women are off their nuts!

Glamis making out that Sunderland is like Beruit and so downmarket compared to what she is used to. While parading the promendade in her cheap polyester clothes and her plastic ponytail.... #class

Misfit Maw.... Um no quite gettin the gist ae her stories, bit did shay used tae work in a bannnnnk....? 🙄 😴

Shhhhhammie is really annoying me with her obsession with tanning. In this day in age who the duck lies in their garden and purposely burns themselves to a crisp. Showing off her white bits like the low class scheme rat that she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly... all these women are off their nuts!

Glamis making out that Sunderland is like Beruit and so downmarket compared to what she is used to. While parading the promendade in her cheap polyester clothes and her plastic ponytail.... #class
affronted at her stories! She’s properly turning her nose up at it and shrieking it’s like the ghetto, yet walking home barefoot in her shitey outfit from Shein. Tiny Tim looked sick of her moaning and filming everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jaw maw bangs on about being kind and hating nasty people/trolls and she is slagging people for doing taps aff

Reactions: 4
Just saw scummy story about her garden …that’s definitely not the Mrs Grinch’s garden furniture…remember her bumming about how she was going to get it, it was obviously too expensive for her so she went for a the cheap set from B&M ..I’m sorry but her garden is not nice at all a big ugly trampoline..more cheap tat everywhere ..2 sheds ..and all those different levels would just drive me crazy it far to busy !!!!

Reactions: 13
Just saw scummy story about her garden …that’s definitely not the Mrs Grinch’s garden furniture…remember her bumming about how she was going to get it, it was obviously too expensive for her so she went for a the cheap set from B&M ..I’m sorry but her garden is not nice at all a big ugly trampoline..more cheap tat everywhere ..2 sheds ..and all those different levels would just drive me crazy it far to busy !!!!
Is that scummys own house or does she rent / live in a council house?

Reactions: 1
Looks like a ramshackle shanty town back there .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thought Scummy was going to some big fancy villa in Spain with aw the family this summer? Guessing that was another lie?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am hoping wee tiny tim is aww shagged oot fae down souff and come hame fur a rest hens so aye hens

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.