Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww Yass! 😝

get me a lift with Eccie Jaw Maw! I’ve got a thread title. That’s me made it now! ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So Shami either has a pulled muscle or pleurisy is kicking in 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Should we take a shot every time Shammi mentions pleurisy in her next stories? Lol 😂 🥃
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I swear Scummy is getting worse. I’ve never known anyone to have the cauld 423 times in a 6 month period!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
In all the time iv followed shammi iv never actually known her to have had pleurisy yet everytime she has any kind of minor ailment it's her pleurisy kicking in 🙄 sore back..pleurisy...sore head...pleurisy...scratch on arse.... Ma pleurisy 🤦‍♀️ get to duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a friend that sucked almost constantly on a vape, they ended up in hospital with a collapsed lung. I wonder iif Shammis vape is the cause of all her ‘pleurisy’

Reactions: 11
Catching up with these messes.

Shams went to counselling . it was weird and she has 7 more paid sessions and she says its not for her. So needless to say she wont be carting her arse there again. Im sure she will go on about how much she should go and needs to go , but she wont go again .
Mental health team telling her she may have trauma and need CBT , not that she will likely take part in that either . She's so noble saying that she can wait, others need the help, she just wants the attention .

Glamis - nothing of note to report . I dunno what Tim did to piss her off on the weekend . She still hasnt gotten rid of the grey hair but the new color that she showed is not much better ( bad root look basically ) just masked up pics to show she's at the work .

Haven't been watching MR's stories because she kept posting about that damn stroller. thankfully she's sold it and has gone back to hawking what she usually does. 2 stories ravving about great Chris Browns new album is . Guess no one recalls him beating the duck out of Rhianna. His album can go up his ass. Sideways.
Love island crap for ages while she sucks on an oddly shaped vape . seriously tho nothing but like 25 stories of love bleeping island and her cackling like a crackhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve turned away from Insta the now and took myself back into reading actual books and then reading here lol

Reactions: 5
Wonky Jaw really has first world problem yesterday she going Crazy at her kid jlo about eating most of her lunch at play time not the fact that boys jumped on her lunch bag and she had to take something up to the school as the teacher said she only had crackers in it she was more embarrassed that they thought she would send her kid to school with that she had to phone her husband as she doesn’t make
It to see what was it
not the fact her kids lunch bag was jumped on it
I am a mum of 3 and I would have went crazy

Reactions: 7
Shammi bought her daughter new crocs cause she melted them on a pavement. I’m not long back a holiday in 37 degree heat and my crocs are just fine. Why make up tit? Those football taps made me seeek! pleurisy or a broken rib?! She will literally say anything won’t she!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shammi bought her daughter new crocs cause she melted them on a pavement. I’m not long back a holiday in 37 degree heat and my crocs are just fine. Why make up tit? Those football taps made me seeek! pleurisy or a broken rib?! She will literally say anything won’t she!
I wonder if her daughter melted them in another way but told Shammi it was the hot pavement and she believed it. For a ten year old she seems to always be out and about in the streets, getting up to who know what? If Crocs were melting on pavements it would be all over the press.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if her daughter melted them in another way but told Shammi it was the hot pavement and she believed it. For a ten year old she seems to always be out and about in the streets, getting up to who know what? If Crocs were melting on pavements it would be all over the press.
Or they were cheap knock offs…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she not say it was the tar on the road that melted and stuck to the crocs and ruined them?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.