Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shammin ill again wi’ that cauld. She’s ripping the arse out it now! How long is that now?! Anyone think she just needs to blow her nose?! Lol

So confused by Glamith being ill with the flu and the cystitis treatment?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Wtf does glamis think the cystitis treatment will help with her “flu” ?! 😆 I think she’s at it and just wants more time off her work. How she had so long off after not long starting there I don’t know.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Proper flu is horrendous but if you can post on social media, you don't have flu. Flu is not to be joked about. These huns rip ma knitting

Reactions: 10
How the hell did Shammi's daughter download Ubereats with a payment card?? Aaaand Shammi is no well AGAIN and now started using 'in it' after everything she says. Too much Scottish TikTok for you lass.
Apparently she's got some exciting news with something she's always wanted to do = another start up failure that she can't sustain due to her being so flaky, unreliable and genuinely not knowing what she wants to do. Canny wait!

How can Glamis have the flu! I had the flu once and I would never wish it on anyone. I lay in bed for 5 days only getting up for the toilet. There is no way she has the flu! And for saying she doesn’t want to miss the Rangers game… you wouldn’t care if the world ended if you had the flu- she is at it wanting time off work

Wtf is she on the phone to 111. Honestly, probably making herself feel worse by over thinking and documenting every move she makes for the gram. If your able to be updating your insta every 5 mins about how ill you are you're not really that ill. Take some meds, get into bed and rest / sleep. Shes always on about how desperate she is for a wean, she couldn't bloody cope with one. At deaths door with whats probably no worse than a cold, needs her mum to basically babysit her coz tiny tim isnt there. Its laughable, cringing for her with all her "woe is me, sad face" insta stories

Reactions: 17
Anyone watch Shammis stories when she’s going “I’m no weeeel” putting on her no-weeeeel voice then as she starts ranting she sounds far healthier and just like she’s got a bit of a ‘cauld’. I Cannae deal with these two documenting their illnesses. When I’m NOT WELL the last thing I’ll be doing is filming myself with a filter on.

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry did she just say her maw is going to have to change her bed?! Do it yourself ya bam, you’ve got at worst a wee cold 🙄

…”looks like I’ve lost a few pun…” after 4 days of the sniffles, Jesus wept 😫

FE8466AD-E869-4D61-9EEA-8A72B9D4545A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s such a little brat, can’t she do anything for herself? She’ll just have a cold, why is she going on like she’s dying? As others have said if she was as ill as she claims she wouldn’t be able to post on insta constantly. poor tiny Tim is just trying to make some money to keep up with her Shein purchases. He’s probably glad he’s away and doesn’t have to deal with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does everyone not feel a bit Ill after the plane? I know I always get a cold no doubt due to the germs on the plane, I certainly don’t make a big song and dance about it. Maybe just maybe she’s drank so much over the course of however many weeks her body just needs a break?

Why is she on antibiotics for “flu” antibiotics are for bacterial infections, flu is viral. This idiocy is why bacteria is becoming resistant to antibiotics 😡

How did she even get antibiotics? Or is it just lies to make her sound more ill than she is

She does this Everytime she goes “abroad”
Does drugs and drinks for a week then comes home and withdraws for 3-4 days but acts like she’s sick with an actual illness
She really needs to grow up

Reactions: 12
How did she even get antibiotics? Or is it just lies to make her sound more ill than she is
Aye and saying she’s had 1 and feels improvement, they tend to take 48 hours to work. Definitely just on a come down and playing on it as Tiny Tim is away.

Reactions: 9
I cannot believe glamis did a boomerang of herself greetin’ over a cold 🤣 is there anything she won’t boomerang?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.