Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Koko01

Ok someone please take Tommy’s phone away from him because the video of him threatening to knock out Jake Paul is just the absolute pit of social media for me. How does Molly not get the ick😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
To be fair to her I don’t think she is. Ones an unposed picture that she didn’t know was being taken and one is a posed picture. Surely we all do the same? I know I do and I sure wouldn’t put up a pic that someone had taken where I didn’t know it was being taken. We all saw her on LI for weeks and she looked the same in my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

LDNtea

VIP Member
F79C989E-9C37-45F9-B2CB-DA405A3161E0.jpeg

what am I reading

also HAHAHHAHA someone on that tik tok commented saying Molly woke up and chose to expose herself 😩🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha

fwooper

VIP Member
Anyone seen maura make up free on loose women.. yes shes pretty. But i feel like she is still preened to perfection .. hair done, eyebrows done and probs some light make up.. feel like it makes it worse for young girls.
Yeah these influencers "making a statement" by going makeup free are always so eye-roll inducing. They'll be pumped with filler, freshly botoxed, have microbladed/tinted brows, tinted eyelashes, etc. Most of us would feel pretty confident going makeup free if our bare face was also enhanced by those treatments.

The media loves when already stunning women act 'vulnerable' by sharing their bare skin, when at most they'll have dark circles or a spot on their chin. The women most severely affected by beauty pressures, e.g. those with acne, aren't hailed or promoted for going makeup free nearly as often.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen her dad's Instagram? I'd find it SO weird if my dad posted pics like this on his Instagram?? Also his Instagram is full of pics of Molly but hardly any of Zoe, so clear he has a favourite!
20210320_220041.jpg
20210320_220101.jpg
20210320_220119.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
Nah tommy fucked it for himself by going on love island. He shall always been known as the meathead going out with molly

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
Her going on and on about how "yellow" her teeth are in the vlog... no they're not! That's what normal teeth look like! Influencers have such a skewed perception of what normal healthy teeth look like. Also felt bad thinking about the young girls watching it whose teeth might not be as white as Molly's, listening to her going on about how "disgusting" the colour is.

Also ironic how she was saying at the start how the health of your teeth is more important than getting a perfect smile, then at the end of the vlog is talking about how she was in excruciating pain trying to whiten them but plans to whiten them as intensely as possible anyway.
I actually think she’s coming across pretty toxic these days. As you say, going on about her teeth being the wrong shade, the constant dieting because she “gained so much weight” after love island, how her skin is “so bad” because she has one spot and also the whole manifestation thing too. SHE GOT LUCKY. Well, if you can call going on to love island lucky. She did not “manifest it”
There really is so so much more to life that getting a clothing deal with Tacky Little Shit

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Okay so question: if tommy fury slid into your dms (forget he’s “famous” just pretend he’s your everyday kinda guy) would you be flattered or disturbed? I was trying to work out if he was good looking but I’m getting rough vibes from him. I’m more into the Luke Mabbott type 😍

Block him because I’m not looking for a son right now

• Haha
Reactions: 41

jackolantern

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion - “Coke and lettuce because I’m healthy, I may have no banter but atleast I’m wealthy” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

belairbaby

I’ve never posted here before and I actually like Molly so idk if this has been posted about before but as someone who struggles with an eating disorder I’ve found her content recently pretty unwatchable. It’s fine to go on a diet but going on about ‘good’ and ‘bad’ food all the time is so triggering to a lot of people, also it’s so upsetting to see someone of a perfectly healthy weight constantly saying how much they want to lose weight. She probably reached her set point which her body was happy with so to see her pushing so hard to lose weight is saddening.

• Heart
  • Sad

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
I just don't get what is meant to be 'goals' about their relationship? Fair enough I'm 25 but ?????? Tommy does NOTHING in the flat, Molly cooks, cleans, seems to bring in the money etc etc? And he just sits on his arse, goes for a run and then does sweet fuck all! That is not an adult relationship, that's a woman who babies her man-child and a 'man' who accepts it. A relationship is supposed to be equal and I have never seen him do a single thing of substance. Great, he isn't cheating on her (that we know of) is that meant to be enviable? Is the bar in the 21st century really THAT low (yes, it is). Can someone just please shed some light on which part of this relationship I am supposed to long for/be envious of?
Not to go on a hinch rant, but it’s women like hinch who are literally setting women back 60 years. Everyone thinks it’s now a great thing to have a grey house with all your bits of shit in tacky organised boxes, and making your washing smell as artificial as possible. Whilst your lazy bum of a husband sits on his arse whilst you make the money and act like a little housewife for him

• Heart

peachpancakes

Tbh I don’t ever see Tommy becoming a household name in boxing anytime soon like his brother, Conor McGregor or Flyod Maywhether when I hear or see “Tommy Fury” i don’t automatically think about boxing I think of him and Molly

Peach97

VIP Member
I don’t understand why I’m her new vlog she’s talking about her diet, saying she’s being “good”, but she’s cut out carbs and can’t have chocolate? That isn’t being good, that’s controlling food in a negative way. With a young fan base it really isn’t good to speak about food in such a negative way. Carbs aren’t bad, chocolate isn’t bad, it’s all in moderation and she should know better.

RosePetals

Chatty Member
Me applying for a job...
“who’s your favourite influencer?”
I would love to reply with “fucking no one because they’re all up their own bloody arse”
I’m now setting myself up to write molly mae... #iamafaketattler #dontcomeforme
In case you need some inspo I’ve done a little draft for you hun. Just remember you have the same 24 hours as everyone else so if you want that job you just need to manifest it xoxo

My favourite influencer is Molly Mae because her and Tommy’s relationship is #goals💋she’s also so strong because she gets hated on for everything because people are just jealous like who even cares she doesn’t wear a mask. Sure she’s the money earner and does all the cleaning and laundry but Tommy treats her soooo well!! I’ll never find a boy like him and will probably be single forever so love that for me 😘 but it’s ok we move ✌🏻

(no but seriously good luck❤)

• Haha
Reactions: 39