Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to her I don’t think she is. Ones an unposed picture that she didn’t know was being taken and one is a posed picture. Surely we all do the same? I know I do and I sure wouldn’t put up a pic that someone had taken where I didn’t know it was being taken. We all saw her on LI for weeks and she looked the same in my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️
There’s plenty of pictures where she knew they were being taken and she still doesn’t look like she does on Instagram. No one looks that different in their pictures unless they are editing them.

Reactions: 18
To be fair to her I don’t think she is. Ones an unposed picture that she didn’t know was being taken and one is a posed picture. Surely we all do the same? I know I do and I sure wouldn’t put up a pic that someone had taken where I didn’t know it was being taken. We all saw her on LI for weeks and she looked the same in my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️
She looks nothing like this in her vlogs. But yeah she is posing and she knows her angles

Reactions: 13
But my point is don’t we all? Don’t we all only put up pics where we look good? I know I do. Maybe not everyone is the same
I have no idea if we all do, I can only speak for myself but I don’t really take pictures of myself like an influencer does. I agree if you’re into taking photos to post of yourself most people will do, but not everyone - most people don’t care if they look good or not? I suppose it’s her job to make people like how she looks? She’s gorgeous either way I think, she doesn’t need to do all the editing ect!

Reactions: 14
I have no idea if we all do, I can only speak for myself but I don’t really take pictures of myself like an influencer does. I agree if you’re into taking photos to post of yourself most people will do, but not everyone - most people don’t care if they look good or not? I suppose it’s her job to make people like how she looks? She’s gorgeous either way I think, she doesn’t need to do all the editing ect!
There’s deffo editing on that recent insta. Jaw is too sharp. If it looked like that you would see it in her vlogs and looks duck all like her

Reactions: 16
Maaaaajor catfishing going on here. She looks like her love island days in the newest pic, she definitely doesn't look like that anymore going off her youtube vids

Reactions: 11
I’m so confused. She didn’t even look like this in love island. She looks completely different to how I’ve ever seen her.
60618186-EFC3-46AB-8949-DB31E8337682.jpeg
8CC7DAF9-1DD0-4952-9B3D-65EF570B581E.jpeg
333ED968-9A78-4182-AEAE-138B34522FB0.jpeg
1C0CA8ED-8756-4090-A578-3D49F2390FEA.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I feel like they did her so dirty on the love island pics. That’s what happens when you can’t edit your pictures yourself ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
there’s def nothing wrong with the way she looks now and I don’t mean this in a negative way but she doesn’t look like she did in 2019 on LI anymore (pretty sure she’s said something about how much she restricted her diet before going on LI as well, implying that wasn’t really a normal weight for her?). Molly edits her face shape and body size/type for her Instagram photos (in addition to using flattering poses/angles, which i think is fine and not at all the same thing) and it’s obvious based on her YouTube videos like other people have said (as well as some of the more staged paparazzi photos, plus her recent PLT campaign video or whatever). To an extent I understand why she does it/don’t really blame her due to the pressure on women to look a certain way etc but there’s nothing wrong with her body, face shape etc and it would be nice if she embraced that instead of editing herself to look differently. I know she’s farrrrr from the only influencer or LI person to do this (eg maura, who is already very thin, edits/stretches out a lot of her photos to look leaner too which is just sad imo) but given how young a lot of her followers seem to be I think it would be a really positive thing for her to post more realistic photos of herself instead

Reactions: 17
The first picture, who the duck is that? 😂 Her nose looks really different
Love island promo pics are notoriously unflattering but Mollys are another level 😱
9E37A301-429A-41F2-A9B1-CBAF9D5CA668.jpeg
B4805624-BA1E-4997-A0A3-5BCAA3D327BE.jpeg

has she had her nose done since these or is it down to editing?
457B2EF7-449D-47E4-A3AB-99097B7794BE.jpeg
D31418BF-3B00-45B9-A630-24C5DA808DB5.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.