Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she stacks and likes her jewelry makes it look so tacky

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She’s just so random guysssssz
Can’t wait to see all my Instagram feed have fringes tmrow ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've thought about this for a while but... Tommy and Molly will not last. I notice NO spark in their relationship, it seems like they are clinging on together to ride the cash cow whilst they're in the spotlight. The sponsor ££ they earn per post is outrageous.

Molly Mae is probably the most famous influencer in the country, she's a genius at what she does and I applaud the way she's dominated the industry

Reactions: 22
I've thought about this for a while but... Tommy and Molly will not last. I notice NO spark in their relationship, it seems like they are clinging on together to ride the cash cow whilst they're in the spotlight. The sponsor ££ they earn per post is outrageous.

Molly Mae is probably the most famous influencer in the country, she's a genius at what she does and I applaud the way she's dominated the industry
I always think this, I’ve never noticed any sexual chemistry between them.When I look at them they both just look like the 2 thick kids sat together at the back of the class

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Also, Tommy is really bad at playing a celebrity, he looks like he tries way too hard to sell himself.

Molly is an odd one, she's an incredible entrepreneur but it feels like her father prepped her from a young age, there's something off about their relationship compared to other siblings, the way he posts about her on social media is a bit weird to be honest, go check it out yourself. She's an industry plant.

It's crazy to think they're only 21, I feel like in a decade's time they'll fade into obscurity and come on as special guests on some trashy ITV2 game-show

Last edited:
Reactions: 27

Strangely I believed in them more on Love Island when everyone doubted Molly. At the time I thought she got a lot of unnecessary flack looking back I think the public were more on the nose than I originally thought. I imagine it's a real relationship but whatever spark of romance vanished a long time ago and it's largely a coupling to promote their brand. I made parallels to Wayne and Coleen Rooney as well as David and Victoria Beckham as romances that everyone knows are shams but stick together for the same reasons. They do need the money as I highly doubt they get paid anywhere near the amount publicised and I don't think Molly has as many opportunities outside of influencing as people think.

Reactions: 23
I found when she put this on her story was super triggering. You know when she was in Ibiza and she got papped “not looking her best” tons of girls were saying how the pap pictures made them feel better about themselves. She could’ve used the opportunity to talk about how weight gain is healthy and she’s glad that she’s helped to improve her followers self esteem. But no, she has to try and prove to people that paps edit her pics and she’s a lot thinner than what they make her out to be
TW: language about weight and body

I don’t know why but I’m getting the tone that she was really trying to prove that she’s still “thin” and she’s pretty much the same molly that entered love island. Weight gain is completely normal you go through another puberty in your 20s,30s or
40s. I feel as if she puts so much pressure on herself trying to be that pre love island Molly. She seems to forget, she’s a healthy size and incredibly beautiful

Reactions: 15
Guys I lurk here but have never posted, creeped Molly’s dads Instagram followed him and he DM’d me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So very obviously filtered...downloaded then re uploaded so it doesn’t say a filter is being used.... but let’s not talk about that 😚✌🏻 Can’t be that confident to do that eh Mizzzz Mae
Seen so many influencers doing this since being told it’s not allowed anymore especially during an AD. Who can actually be fucked to spend time filming a story, save it and then re-upload it? Is this what she meant by “business as usual”? #bossbabe

Reactions: 14
She thinks not drinking or not liking clubs is a personality trait. She is one dull 21 year old
Literally this.

i have zero issue with people not drinking but the way she goes about it like she’s above it all is just 🤢

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.