Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we supposed to be impressed by this tit-show of rabbit food?
get a big plate of spag Bol down ya Mol
this has cracked me up looool she just strikes me as the epitome of “I eat healthy eg I eat salad smoothies iced coffee, front with a protein shake, and of course me Diet Coke to finish it off cos I’m just cRaZeEeee”. I don’t think she eats healthy at all. She thinks she does cos she makes “rabbit food tit shows” 🤣 like this but anyone who knows would know you need more than that to be healthy.

Speaking of cRaZy

I think she already believes she is better than other influencers. They’re all as tit as each other. Still 5.2 million followers just for going on love island? How did that even happen
same way hinch has 4m followers whilst many actual Celebs are still under 500k I’m taking people Wjo have been on tv years or in films. I put it down to their target audience maybe being the types to be all over social media lapping it up eg the “fiat 500” stereotype.. does that make sense? Like it’s easy to get bare teen girls who think your god following you on insta whereas an established credible celeb who would have more grown up, legit followers who respect their work - and maybe those people aren’t necessarily on SM so much. It still bugs me out tho. Davina McCall has 1.3m.....

I actually think she’s coming across pretty toxic these days. As you say, going on about her teeth being the wrong shade, the constant dieting because she “gained so much weight” after love island, how her skin is “so bad” because she has one spot and also the whole manifestation thing too. SHE GOT LUCKY. Well, if you can call going on to love island lucky. She did not “manifest it”
There really is so so much more to life that getting a clothing deal with Tacky Little tit
I’ve seen 3 “minor” SM stars recently say they’ve been approached for love island but it’s not their vibe it can’t be that hard to get on it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve seen 3 “minor” SM stars recently say they’ve been approached for love island but it’s not their vibe it can’t be that hard to get on it
Yes! Someone I know put on his story “as if love island have just asked me to an audition”
Obviously you don’t know what he looks like but let’s just say the producers clearly aren’t picky anymore...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
After Love Island winter I don’t see Molly being replaced by a new LI girl anytime soon..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I only watched part of winter LI didn't hold my attention, maybe because it was too soon for me a new series, that they where in SA, the cast wasn't that great imo I just stopped watching. It was just a bit meeehhh for me personally.

Reactions: 9
Yeah winter LI was soooo dry, you could tell they were all bored stiff. I hated watching them all get ready for ages just to sit around wrapped in blankets drinking cups of tea 🤣 it made me cold just watching it 🤣

Reactions: 17
Can someone write one of the sarcastic ladybird books on influencers and feature a ‘Milly’?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah winter LI was soooo dry, you could tell they were all bored stiff. I hated watching them all get ready for ages just to sit around wrapped in blankets drinking cups of tea 🤣 it made me cold just watching it 🤣
Haha so true, they just looked freezing all the time. The production must have not done their research because Cape Town is notoriously windy and although it can be sweltering during the day, the temperature can drop pretty drastically at night. I think they found a flashy villa and thought 'it's summer in South Africa!' and thought it'd be fine. Except some nights it was like 13 degrees and windy while everyone had to wear skimpy dresses outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha so true, they just looked freezing all the time. The production must have not done their research because Cape Town is notoriously windy and although it can be sweltering during the day, the temperature can drop pretty drastically at night. I think they found a flashy villa and thought 'it's summer in South Africa!' and thought it'd be fine. Except some nights it was like 13 degrees and windy while everyone had to wear skimpy dresses outside.
Maybe it’s because I am in my early 30s but I think LI has had it’s time!

Reactions: 31
I think contestants have become too aware/conscious of the potential popularity after the show so they’re focused on emulating previous popular contestants rather than staying true.

Reactions: 49
I don’t think there will ever be a contestant to come out of LI more famous than Molly. The fame she got from it is genuinely crazy if you compare it to others like Amber, considering Amber won & everyone loved her but Molly actually killed the game. I think she just had a likeable personality when she came out but I don’t know how that builds a fan base of 5 million

I only read this thread because I’m curious about what people have to say but Molly has always been one of the few influencers I’ve been able to watch but after reading things here, it’s becoming a struggle sorta 🤣

I saw someone mention that some of her jewellery may be fake - it makes a lot of sense considering she is obviously well enough to buy the real stuff so nobody would consider it’s fake but I just can’t imagine her wearing fake jewellery

Reactions: 15
I think molly came out at a similar time tyson fury was making a come back and spoke about mental health. I think that really helped her

Reactions: 1
I remember seeing Tommy wear a fake Rolex on his insta. So wouldn’t be surprised if some of her jewellery is fake

Reactions: 16
I remember seeing Tommy wear a fake Rolex on his insta. So wouldn’t be surprised if some of her jewellery is fake
People on here have worked out that some of Molly's designer bags are fake so I wouldn't be surprised if she has fake jewellery too. Remember these influencers don't get paid anywhere near the amount they like us to think they do.

Reactions: 18
I’ve never posted here before and I actually like Molly so idk if this has been posted about before but as someone who struggles with an eating disorder I’ve found her content recently pretty unwatchable. It’s fine to go on a diet but going on about ‘good’ and ‘bad’ food all the time is so triggering to a lot of people, also it’s so upsetting to see someone of a perfectly healthy weight constantly saying how much they want to lose weight. She probably reached her set point which her body was happy with so to see her pushing so hard to lose weight is saddening.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I’ve never posted here before and I actually like Molly so idk if this has been posted about before but as someone who struggles with an eating disorder I’ve found her content recently pretty unwatchable. It’s fine to go on a diet but going on about ‘good’ and ‘bad’ food all the time is so triggering to a lot of people, also it’s so upsetting to see someone of a perfectly healthy weight constantly saying how much they want to lose weight. She probably reached her set point which her body was happy with so to see her pushing so hard to lose weight is saddening.
I found when she put this on her story was super triggering. You know when she was in Ibiza and she got papped “not looking her best” tons of girls were saying how the pap pictures made them feel better about themselves. She could’ve used the opportunity to talk about how weight gain is healthy and she’s glad that she’s helped to improve her followers self esteem. But no, she has to try and prove to people that paps edit her pics and she’s a lot thinner than what they make her out to be

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I found when she put this on her story was super triggering. You know when she was in Ibiza and she got papped “not looking her best” tons of girls were saying how the pap pictures made them feel better about themselves. She could’ve used the opportunity to talk about how weight gain is healthy and she’s glad that she’s helped to improve her followers self esteem. But no, she has to try and prove to people that paps edit her pics and she’s a lot thinner than what they make her out to be
i understand what you’re saying entirely but just because she has a platform doesn’t mean she HAS to talk about it in a positive light. This could be something that was genuinely hurtful to her. I get it and yeah she’s a healthy weight but nobody really knows how she actually feels about herself so I don’t think it’s fair to comment

Reactions: 12
i understand what you’re saying entirely but just because she has a platform doesn’t mean she HAS to talk about it in a positive light. This could be something that was genuinely hurtful to her. I get it and yeah she’s a healthy weight but nobody really knows how she actually feels about herself so I don’t think it’s fair to comment
Yeah tbf that came out nastier than I meant it to 😂
I take it back

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.