Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her nose is 100% different from her love island pics! I wonder if it’s just editing and angles or she’s had something done, the first picture could be a completely different person 😳
i think it’s a combo of editing her photos, contouring her nose, and flattering angles, not a nose job or fillers. She doesn’t smile like that in most of her photos on Instagram (my nose kinda “spreads” to look bigger for lack of a better description when I smile really wide too lol) but in the photos where she does, in addition to a much more flattering angle (eg not a straight on photo like the LI promos) if you zoom in it’s really obvious she’s edited her nose a bit. And I think she edits her nose to be smaller and the tip more upturned in general too

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
i think it’s a combo of editing her photos, contouring her nose, and flattering angles, not a nose job or fillers. She doesn’t smile like that in most of her photos on Instagram (my nose kinda “spreads” to look bigger for lack of a better description when I smile really wide too lol) but in the photos where she does, in addition to a much more flattering angle (eg not a straight on photo like the LI promos) if you zoom in it’s really obvious she’s edited her nose a bit. And I think she edits her nose to be smaller and the tip more upturned in general too
My nose also spreads to look wider when I smile lol and it used to really bug me bc ig influencers all have tiny noses so seeing molly complete contrast when she went into the villa to her insta photos was kinda nice to see. It's just a shame she's carried on editing her insta photos to duck even though there's evidence to show she doesn't look like that all the time. I'd love it if she actually smiled in photos 😂

Reactions: 11
Not sure if it's already been said on here but how much of a brat does she sound in that sarcastic "how's that one going for you? How's that working out for you?" Tiktok video?!

Such an uppity little cow. No likeability. Can't believe how many people on here said they thought she was sweet when these threads first started!

Reactions: 30
Not sure if it's already been said on here but how much of a brat does she sound in that sarcastic "how's that one going for you? How's that working out for you?" Tiktok video?!

Such an uppity little cow. No likeability. Can't believe how many people on here said they thought she was sweet when these threads first started!
Yeah she’s still bitter about the fact people were calling her Money Mae and likes to say “ha told you so” two years on, don’t think anyone gives a duck nowadays and would want to date that man child 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah she’s still bitter about the fact people were calling her Money Mae and likes to say “ha told you so” two years on, don’t think anyone gives a duck nowadays and would want to date that man child 🤣

She should blast this to him

• Heart
Reactions: 7
At the time I thought people were too harsh on her but were they wrong? I don't begrudge anyone for earning money but Molly is obsessed with money and designer stuff. Now she has a lot of money in the bank she could easily work for more ethical brands and put more effort into being a better influencer but she doesn't.

The only reason she gets to say people were 'wrong' about her is because she is still with Tommy so surely her relationship couldn't be a sham. Personally I never thought it was but that doesn't mean it's some perfect romance. She's awkward wanted to be a WAG to a famous sports star and achieved that. She tolerates him and sticks with him because he is important to her image of her living her best life and being someone to aspire and of course she smugly gets to point to him as proof everyone was wrong about her.

Reactions: 23
She's clearly angling for some free Charlotte Tilbury - how much has she spent on all that?! It's not cheap! I don't begrudge her wealth but at the same time it just comes across as so vulgar and materialistic, and this is just one example out of many!

Reactions: 22
She's clearly angling for some free Charlotte Tilbury - how much has she spent on all that?! It's not cheap! I don't begrudge her wealth but at the same time it just comes across as so vulgar and materialistic, and this is just one example out of many!
I’m sure Charlotte Tilbury already sent stuff for free a few months ago. I remember her putting it on her story, it wasn’t a whole collection but it was a lot. I can’t remember if it was CT or another high end make up brand... I can’t keep up with all her stories & freebies she gets sent😒

Reactions: 7
Remember got a free IPhone 12 from Phone case company ? So stupid she could literally afford buying it on her own

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Remember got a free IPhone 12 from Phone case company ? So stupid she could literally afford buying it on her own
In her recent vlog she was talking about how she dropped it in the bath with no case on.. I was baffled as casetify literally gifted her the phone and multiple cases to show them off

• Wow
Reactions: 21
apparently Charlotte tilbury is tit anyways so it’s not as if she’s spent money on something amazing

Reactions: 8
Well... you learn something new everyday
ive seen other influencers with pampas grass lately, I remember thinking how ugly/basic it is, which is prob why the influencers love it. it goes with the trend of everyone having everything in gray and velvet, and those mirrored tables and bedside cabinets. i highly doubt them being aware of the swingers thing!

Reactions: 22
It’s pretty weird, apart from one photoshoot they did ages ago they don’t have any original content on their feed. They just repost skinny white influencers on a beach somewhere who are obviously tanned from the sun.

It's surely not a very good social media strategy - I feel like they're trying to go for a minimalist, high-end look but it must be terrible for engagement. You'd think they'd do something as simple as hire influencers to use the product so they can post before/after pictures on their feed. Or they could share insta stories of the numerous people who've done reviews on YouTube or feature hauls that people tag them in... you know, the standard stuff brands do on their social media lol. Instead they've gone for such a basic strategy of featuring pictures of Victoria's Secret-esque models who haven't even used their products. Guaranteed the brand would do even better if they featured more "normal" women and were a bit more fun with their marketing instead of trying to be so serious.
I looked on the filter insta yesterday after the posts here and I was a bit confused. The branding and aesthetic is very much what I imagine Molly thinks of herself/her brand but as we have said she is not so much bronzed models on luxurious beaches as tacky PLT tracksuits and more money than sense. It has the boujie vibe but thats not Molly to me lol

Reactions: 10
Her and Ella Ravenscroft aren’t following each other anymore... does anyone know what happened? Sorry if it’s already been discussed!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.