Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I miss quagmire teeth-looking, Xbox controller head Money mae. That was when she was at her peak 😍✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So guys 😚✌🏻 I’m SUCH an au naturel gal now 😚✌🏻 All my bonding has gone 😚✌🏻 But I did end up getting bonding on two of my teeth so 😚✌🏻 Love that for me 😚✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just starting her vlog, first thought is, how bleeping pretentious is that dentist office though? A flower wall? Seriously. Manchester is just covered in bloody flower walls for the “influenzas”

So she’s not all natural then. She still has cheek filler and technically she still has bonding... so the point of the video wassssss...?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I cant explain it but I CANNOT stand the way she sounds when she talks to tommy like what is that accent and that baby voice?? 'TOMMAY WHAT ARE YEW DOING-UH??' :sick: :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I cant explain it but I CANNOT stand the way she sounds when she talks to tommy like what is that accent and that baby voice?? 'TOMMAY WHAT ARE YEW DOING-UH??' :sick: :sick:
Ughhhhh and they way she says Ellie belly makes my skin crawl.
you can tell Tommy hates being in the vlogs

Reactions: 20
Her going on and on about how "yellow" her teeth are in the vlog... no they're not! That's what normal teeth look like! Influencers have such a skewed perception of what normal healthy teeth look like. Also felt bad thinking about the young girls watching it whose teeth might not be as white as Molly's, listening to her going on about how "disgusting" the colour is.

Also ironic how she was saying at the start how the health of your teeth is more important than getting a perfect smile, then at the end of the vlog is talking about how she was in excruciating pain trying to whiten them but plans to whiten them as intensely as possible anyway.

Reactions: 48
Ughhhhh and they way she says Ellie belly makes my skin crawl.
you can tell Tommy hates being in the vlogs
and how does she come up with tit like 'lets see whats crackalacking at the dentist's because I don't know what the delio with my teeth is' and then proceed to say how mature she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her going on and on about how "yellow" her teeth are in the vlog... no they're not! That's what normal teeth look like! Influencers have such a skewed perception of what normal healthy teeth look like. Also felt bad thinking about the young girls watching it whose teeth might not be as white as Molly's, listening to her going on about how "disgusting" the colour is.

Also ironic how she was saying at the start how the health of your teeth is more important than getting a perfect smile, then at the end of the vlog is talking about how she was in excruciating pain trying to whiten them but plans to whiten them as intensely as possible anyway.
I actually think she’s coming across pretty toxic these days. As you say, going on about her teeth being the wrong shade, the constant dieting because she “gained so much weight” after love island, how her skin is “so bad” because she has one spot and also the whole manifestation thing too. SHE GOT LUCKY. Well, if you can call going on to love island lucky. She did not “manifest it”
There really is so so much more to life that getting a clothing deal with Tacky Little tit

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Okay, i dislike her, the vlog is painful managed 5 mins.. the MY boyfriend is just ridic.. your bf hun cant even show you respect when your trying to vlog.. i literally dislike her face.. its soo smarmy & this all natural BS is just for attention.. in an attempt to be better than other influencers!

Reactions: 22
Okay, i dislike her, the vlog is painful managed 5 mins.. the MY boyfriend is just ridic.. your bf hun cant even show you respect when your trying to vlog.. i literally dislike her face.. its soo smarmy & this all natural BS is just for attention.. in an attempt to be better than other influencers!
I think she already believes she is better than other influencers. They’re all as tit as each other. Still 5.2 million followers just for going on love island? How did that even happen

Reactions: 14
yes, as we've previously established she's the ultimate pick me girl, the whole 'im so natural, ew filler, real teeth, no alcohol, healthy food, crackalacking relationship with my boyfriend blah blah blah' is all an act to show how much better she is than all of her influencer colleagues lol

Reactions: 23
it's a joke isn't it? it's the trend that was going around for a bit. she's probs a fan who got a pic with him.
Yeah is a joke😭😂😂😂😭 but at first I was shocked but she’s letting Tommy know that if him and molly don’t work out she’ll be there to wash his dishes and to make him dinner that’s for sure 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.