Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with your overall point that to quibble about how much she donated and whether she posted a link is silly however can we please stop promoting the myth that she is any way unique in the criticism she gets.

Molly was perhaps unfairly criticised when she was on a tv show two years ago and she has used that victim status to make it that anything less than fawning adoration gets you attacked gets by her legions of fans. Even this board that is purposefully for criticising celebs and influencers she was pretty well liked until her behavior all the way through the Covid crisis showed her as far more entitled than anyone ever realised. Even now she still doesn't get anywhere near the amount of criticism as some public figures on here.
Second this! I’ve said it before, she’s just like everyone else. Clearly only cares about herself and how many holidays she could squeeze in before she was banned from travelling. Not only that but she’s becoming very toxic too.
tattle is no fun unless you stalk the person you want to talk about!

Im a little confused as to what you mean 🤔 My criticism of molly mae, when I don't think I've commented on her threads before, can hardly be compared to some of the people on Hinchs thread who literally dislike her as a full time job 😂
It was a quote from the Simpson’s. Ignoreeee :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Used Molly Ja’Maes tan for the first time and omg it’s left my skin SO dry!! My arms and hands especially- I never suffer with dry hands and they feel horrible, I’m constantly using hand cream!
I’ve got the dark Molly mae tan and it’s literally the worst tan I’ve ever used. The colour is ok but it’s IMPOSSIBLE to get off and is soooo patchy. Only used it a few times because I dread having to try and remove it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think that she’s actually really pretty without all these filters and facetune you can see it on her recent YouTube vlog

There is also tattoo makeup like eyeliner, lip tint, brows etc... so many get this.
I think Maura was without makeup before that about 2 years ago.
She is sooo young its a shame young girls feel the need for heavy cosmetics changing the shape of your facial features.
In the 90s it was to enhance but makeup is a mask now.
There was a great video by Sam chapman with her teen daughter showing her how to do “Instagram makeup” (Sam chapman is an actual MUA by trade and owns real techniques brushes with her sister if u don’t now). It was funny she got so frustrated with how it was literally just doing a mask of the same makeup for every person whereas makeup is meant to enhance a persons natural features. When they got to the highlighter she had a tantrum and was like I CANT DO IT WHY WOULD U DOOOOO THIS?! hahaha

MM has donated £1,000 for Ashley Cain’s daughter’s treatment but she hasn’t reposted the post of Ashley asking people to save, share etc to her millions of followers? I know she may not want people to say she only did it to post etc but spreading awareness goes a long way too.
Personally I shared the story but also reminded people to donate to a children’s cancer charity AND do the bone marrow registry, because azaylia is not the only child out there with cancer just the one with all the publicity. Thaf was before I saw the fund is already over £1m (which is fantastic of course - but again, so many kids out there that don’t have this publicity). Awareness does go a long way for real.

Yep, he's the ITS founder or whatever

Umar Kamani (head of PLT) donated £20,000
Wow, I hate sweatshop PLT umar on principle but good on him, credit where it’s due. This I can congratulate not him lighting up a building with the PLT logo

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Unpopular opinion but I kinda miss her veneers, they suited her and made her smile stand out imo

Reactions: 1
I would love to know where your info from would’ve helped me 3 years ago when I was absolutely crazy having to know every detail about a person 😂
Tbh!!!! I actually saw it by chance! On her collection for PLT it gave the model stats and the only pics were of molly not the standard models and it read 5”5. So yes.. I have an excuse.. kinda ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So who’s gonna take one for the team and watch her latest video? Her squealing might finish me off today

Reactions: 6
So who’s gonna take one for the team and watch her latest video? Her squealing might finish me off today
Hahhaa I can’t handle watching them cos of that. Love it when a stand up tattler gives time stamps for the annoying/laughable bits you guys are the best! Thanks for making “EUUURGH, TOMMY!!” Live in my head charging much psychological rent too 😩😩😩

Reactions: 10
Omg someone @ me when the thread goes back to normal
Molly’s being very quiet lately unfortunately there’s nothing to talk about, have to scrap the bottom of the bucket for scraps to keep this thread alive :(

[

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I will have to decline 😂 A “What I Eat In A Day” video, so basically Molly telling us how super healthy she is, eating a bowl of lettuce with a Diet Coke, showing her Apple Watch every 5 seconds... boring

Right guys I’m gonna watch it. If there’s no update presume I’ve passed out from boredom x

• Haha
Watched so you didn’t have too, added commentary. 😏

• Starts with an AD for Beauty Works with the quote
influencers love to use “been working on this for SO long” course you have.
• Her & Tommy went on a 6 mile walk, breaking news.
• Shows her new cuddly toy... 🥱 thanks for that.
• Shows her ‘What I eat in a day’ consists of the salads, zero coke, fruit etc. We all see that on IG everyday.
• Changed her life the last 3 months with her diet.
• Clearly gagging for a holiday as she spoke about how filter has been using the same content for around a year (as well as pinterest) so she’ll be gone as soon as she can.
• On a ambassador shoot (no big deal apparently)
• More salads.
• Then ended the vlog with her currently in London working on something exciting!!! (apparently)

Cba to add anymore sorry 🤣

• Heart
Thread suggestion: “apples, salad and Coke zeros make Fiat 500 Twitter believe Molly’s a hero”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread title suggestion - “Coke and lettuce because I’m healthy, I may have no banter but atleast I’m wealthy” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Molly-Mae Hague #7 My new diet is unREAL, love that for me, wearing my Essentials hoodie ✌🏻 (Emphasize the E’s and it rhyms)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.