Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is tommy and jake paul beefing, what have i missed ?
SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW
also jake paul called ken barbie doll looking mf šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­ PAHAHAHA

Reactions: 16
ā€œStick to your little Youtube videos behind your little deskā€ HAHAHA THATā€™S WHAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND DOES PAL. You just insulted your own girlfriend šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™m howling

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
ā€œStick to your little Youtube videos behind your little deskā€ HAHAHA THATā€™S WHAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND DOES PAL. You just insulted your own girlfriend šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™m howling

Dear god Iā€™m cringing. Heā€™s pathetic
Though so is this jake Paul geeza. Maybe they should fight

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I swear she sees her vlogs as an excuse to gaslight her young supporters into thinking sheā€™s the victim in very single situation. She did a tit load of sponsorships during her giveaway and got a lot of promo, she would have raked in far far more than Ā£8k, and itā€™s so disingenuous of her to pretend she didnā€™t overall profit from it. If she wanted to do more giveaways she could, she just needs to follow the same rules as everyone else.

Also think itā€™s so weird that she didnā€™t get her collection until a week later? And how sheā€™s only then starting to plan insta content for it? Also acting like sheā€™s so grateful for pretty little flea as if sheā€™s not gagging for a Zara sponsor.

Also for someone constant flogging totes amazing skincare her skin is really not looking that great recently. I wouldnā€™t comment on it if she wasnā€™t clearly misselling products but I mean seriously how came you complain about your skin one day and ask for recommendations then the next day post a story but how a product is your go to skin saver??

Reactions: 28
Dear god Iā€™m cringing. Heā€™s pathetic
Though so is this jake Paul geeza. Maybe they should fight
Tommy trying to be a big man šŸ˜‚ Doesnā€™t have the family genes it appears

Mollayyy your child is acting out please go put him in time out x

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Couldnā€™t make it up hahahahaha
Also whoever said absolute cucumber on previous page šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ˜©

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbh I reckon Tommyā€™s management are gassed that Jake Paul has mentioned tommy in his stories. Itā€™s probably given him a little boost in followers

Reactions: 25

I have so much secondhand embarrassment right now šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 19
I know Tommy fights nobodies but surely nobody will take him seriously in the boxing world if he puts himself in the same category as YouTube boxing matches?šŸ˜‚ like if he wanted to make a name for himself heā€™s absolutely crushed it by fighting a youtuber?

Reactions: 18

Mollys extensions on his head šŸ˜‚ I'm in bits
I wonder if Molly got embarrassed by that or if she thought her perfect boyfriend was the better man

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tommy couldnā€™t sound less intimidating if he tried on those videosšŸ˜‚ also I canā€™t stand Jake Paul but the ā€œif Tyson fury took a tit it would be this little kid brotherā€ linešŸ˜‚ bet Tommy hated that

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screenshot from her IG Social Blade... interesting that when a ā€œscandalā€ involving her happens she benefits from it and it improves her engagement. I feel like sheā€™s the one influencer that can get away with literally anything and whatever she does gets swept right under the carpet.

7B869F19-02C7-4E22-A6F2-3AB812D2C8FF.jpeg

Reactions: 22
I don't understand why her and Tommy rent, surely they've got enough in the bank to own a lovely place by now? I don't religiously watch her stories or Youtube so apologies if that has been mentioned and I've missed it!

Reactions: 11
I don't understand why her and Tommy rent, surely they've got enough in the bank to own a lovely place by now? I don't religiously watch her stories or Youtube so apologies if that has been mentioned and I've missed it!
theyā€™re looking for a house to buy, theyā€™d rather not be renting.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.