Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Sun are saying PLT paid molly a million pounds. are we buying this ? I don’t believe she got even a quarter of that.
Women like this really piss me off.

Women have been fighting for absolute decades for equality and to be seen as more than just wives and mothers, to show that we have just as much to offer in every aspect of life as men do.

And then you get women like this who think it's cute to say things like: "now I just have to convince hubby to let me buy this or that" or "I need to get hubby's dinner on or else he gets grumpy" and these women say these things with a sort of smug grin plastered on their faces to suggest that we should be jealous or even aspire to have a relationship just like theirs.

As a woman, I know I'm worth more than to give up my entire life and dreams just to become some guys glorified maid. I have more to offer than to wait hand and foot on a grown ass man who seems to want to act like nothing more than an overgrown child, and the reason I know I'm worth more than that is all thanks to the women who for decades before I was born, were spending their lives championing for women's rights.

Those women would be turning in their graves to think that the young women of this century with all of the opportunities available at their fingertips, are actively choosing to mother and pander to a man this way.
👏 👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 9
I just read a Daily Mail article on this woman (don’t know much about her apart from she’s known for being on Love Island and having a lot of fillers) - and it’s really peeing me off that she’s pretending to be going natural and filler free now.
She’s realised that the trend of having big lips, big teeth and long, glam hair extensions is over which is fair enough but don’t tell your young, impressionable followers you are filler free because that’s a lie. In this article she’s quoted describing how she’s glad to have her “natural teeth” back having had her veneers removed, then she goes on to say that she wants them whitened! Ok if that’s your thing but own it and don’t pretend you are natural?

Reactions: 19
Oh frick frock frack duck off Money manifesting mae
She’s the type to take fortune cookies seriously
She’s then posted a massive bowl of fruit as if she isn’t sat having a Chinese right now. Just like in her vlog were she said she “had been so good” but the night before had a massive take away and it hurt her stomach.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Molly hun fortune cookies are made in a factory with quotes taken off of Pinterest it’s not the universe “sending you messages” sorry xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m gonna shock even myself and say I like her latest pic with the short hair

only her tho. I do not enjoyher outfit those stupid slides, her hinch crushed velvet pouffe and those Stupid bloody river reeds in the background

she looks nice tho.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen her dad's Instagram? I'd find it SO weird if my dad posted pics like this on his Instagram?? Also his Instagram is full of pics of Molly but hardly any of Zoe, so clear he has a favourite!
20210320_220041.jpg
20210320_220101.jpg
20210320_220119.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Has anyone seen her dad's Instagram? I'd find it SO weird if my dad posted pics like this on his Instagram?? Also his Instagram is full of pics of Molly but hardly any of Zoe, so clear he has a favourite!View attachment 491753View attachment 491754View attachment 491755
Yes I had a stalk a few weeks ago I actually messaged him pretending to be interested in some exercise thing he was promoting (yeah yeah, I’m a nasty stalker 😉)
On the picture side... yes it’s bloody weird in my opinion. Though technically it’s kind of like that with my mum on her Instagram. She’s always reposting my pics but she never posts my sister 😂
My dad on the other hand is blocked from seeing my Instagram. He’d have a fit if he saw what I posted. Molly’s dads captions are creepy though

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He really posted a happy birthday post for Molly and Tommy but not Zoe ? I honestly hope Zoe’s her mum’s favourite if not that’s really sad, he’s been posting about her loads before she even went on love island so she’s a clear favourite

- from the least liked child to another

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Speaking of the dad though he’s completely invested in any sort of nasty comment she gets on Twitter. He seems to always make some comment and repost any nice things said about her. That’s why I think he must have a least briefly seen this thread. Hence why I thought I’d better delete my screenshot 😂

Reactions: 11
Yeah that’s odd...

Also anyone find it weird Molly doesn’t follow her step mum on Instagram?
Ooooh I always wanted to know what happened about the divorce. She said in one of her question and answers that “she tried hard not to take sides as the situation was really bad” bit of cheating going on? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.