Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ASA complaint has been looked into then as she spoke about it in her new Youtube video and said she spent £8000 of her own money on it and doesn’t think she’ll bother doing them anymore...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How embarrassing is that TikTok!

It comes across as though the only reason she is still with Tommy is because she doesn’t want people to turn round and say ‘we told you so’. She needs to grow up, there is nothing appealing about being a doormat and staying with someone out of stubbornness 😂

My guess is she is waiting for Tommy to duck up and give her a reason to leave so she can play the poor molly act. The only problem with that is they are so boring it’s not like he can be assed to go out and cause an issue considering he is so busy doing 5k runs, training for clown fights and having naps in the day.
Strange thing is even among her few haters I don't think anyone doubts her relationship with Tommy is real or as real as anything in her life gets when almost everything they do including their grand gestures of love are clearly ads and to gain Instagram clout.

I think she is way too committed to being seen in the perfect couple with Tommy. Even before she went on Love Island she was clearly trying to be a wag to a sports star and has invested a lot of her image being the only real and lasting couple to cone out of their season. Tommy would have to duck up on a massive scale and I don't think he has it in him. True, he has a sordid past but I genuinely think that's out of his system. As you say he doesn't actually do anything other than sleep and go for runs. In the unlikely event he did something like cheat I think she'd stick with him. I don't think she's got many options of 'famous' men after Tommy.

Reactions: 12
Her talking about the ASA giveaway (16.56 in the new vlog) just comes across as pretty petulant and dim to be honest. Despite presumably having discussions with the ASA who will have explained to her why the giveaway wasn't legal, she has managed to paint the situation as yet another example of 'poor Molly getting criticised for everything'. Despite her being the one who broke the law lol. I don't think there was any malice in the intentions of the giveaway, but I still think it's your responsibility to put your hands up and admit it was poorly thought out. Instead she does the classic influencer guilt-trip of "I was just trying to do something nice for you guys" 🥺

She completely misses the point, claiming people were upset because only one person could win out of 2.5 million people - except 2.5 million people were never entered into the draw. It was something like 20 people her manager picked, and then it was put into a random number generator. Rules for giveaways exist for a reason, and just because you think you have good intentions it doesn't mean you're above the law. She then says she feels like she can't do giveaways ever again... I mean, obviously you can, just do them legally?

Sorry if this is thick but what actually happens when you file a ASA complaint against someone? What they get fined? Lose some followers? Have to release a statement? Like whats the outcome for the influencer... give the £8000 she spent on the giveaway to the ASA? 😂
For influencers, the main worry with the ASA is that their 'rulings' (i.e. their assessment of whether the influencer did something illegal or not) get dug up by the press and you get headlines like 'X influencer breaks advertising laws'. That's exactly what Molly is annoyed about, because when the ruling becomes public it'll be all over the news (like this one was) and will put her in a bad light. In terms of the action they actually take other than just naming and shaming, they can instruct influencers to take posts down and warn them not to post similar content again. I don't think any influencer has been persistent enough to have broken enough rules to warrant any further action than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
The ASA complaint has been looked into then as she spoke about it in her new Youtube video and said she spent £8000 of her own money on it and doesn’t think she’ll bother doing them anymore...
I don’t understand why people are so mad about how the winner was picked. It cost people nothing to enter, all they did was spend a few seconds liking and commenting. If someone didn’t win they’ve not lost anything at all except for maybe 5 seconds of time. It was a giveaway, not a competition so she can literally ‘give away’ to whoever she likes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t understand why people are so mad about how the winner was picked. It cost people nothing to enter, all they did was spend a few seconds liking and commenting. If someone didn’t win they’ve not lost anything at all except for maybe 5 seconds of time. It was a giveaway, not a competition so she can literally ‘give away’ to whoever she likes.
we've gone over this 5000000000 times. it's not about whether anything was lost or not it's about molly thinking she's above the rules as usual and breaking the law. she got free promotion out of that giveaway and she didn't fulfil her end of the bargain by entering everyone into the giveaway. it's really, really simple: some people are okay with people breaking the law as long as it's someone they like and others aren't. that's why some people are 'so mad' about the giveaway.

Reactions: 51
I mean the thing that gets to me.. wait no the thing that really makes my blood run cold... is after all that bollocks.... money still didn’t let me win!!!! Even though I didn’t even enter I just think she should’ve given the prizes to her number 1 troll AKA: ME 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 15
molly saying in her vid she's not gonna vlog tommy seeing his display because she doesn't want to give the impression its just for the cameras because its not

uhmmmm...?? if you put it all over insta and youtube and then proceed to ask tommy on camera what he thought of the display and if he liked it you ARE doing it for the cameras at that point. ffs

is it just me or does the hood of this look SO uncomfy and claustrophobic

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
molly saying in her vid she's not gonna vlog tommy seeing his display because she doesn't want to give the impression its just for the cameras because its not

uhmmmm...?? if you put it all over insta and youtube and then proceed to ask tommy on camera what he thought of the display and if he liked it you ARE doing it for the cameras at that point. ffs

is it just me or does the hood of this look SO uncomfy and claustrophobic
But that’s exactly what she did on Valentines Day, damn hypocrite

Reactions: 14
So the vlog was uploaded today, the same day she posted an Instagram story of Fran’s baby (and claimed the photo was sent to her) but I’m sure she’s mentioned before she has to go to Fran’s house to upload YouTube videos because her wifi isn’t strong enough or whatever. And she left the apartment for a walk while people entered to do Tommy’s balloon display but she still would have had to let them in though. And leave them in the apartment with all of her designer items? Hmm, I think there’s been some lockdown breaches going on here :rolleyes: when will these influencers learn what is essential and what isn’t.

Reactions: 17
Molly doesn’t understand what the word “essential” means unless it’s printed on a £500 hoodie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I don’t understand why I’m her new vlog she’s talking about her diet, saying she’s being “good”, but she’s cut out carbs and can’t have chocolate? That isn’t being good, that’s controlling food in a negative way. With a young fan base it really isn’t good to speak about food in such a negative way. Carbs aren’t bad, chocolate isn’t bad, it’s all in moderation and she should know better.

Reactions: 40
I don’t understand why I’m her new vlog she’s talking about her diet, saying she’s being “good”, but she’s cut out carbs and can’t have chocolate? That isn’t being good, that’s controlling food in a negative way. With a young fan base it really isn’t good to speak about food in such a negative way. Carbs aren’t bad, chocolate isn’t bad, it’s all in moderation and she should know better.
Especially as she used to work in a gym??!

Reactions: 13
Just read the daily mail article, i have showered with my ex bf every time we went on holiday and had a big enuf shower. We were together 10 years. He still left me. It unfortunately doesnt mean tit
Hugs to you! I too have this virw
wow. Talk about a bad attitude LOL I haven’t watched it but from what you’ve said I’m like. 😕😕😕 does she not spend 20k on bracelets and tit from what you have all said? Bit bad form then to moan about 8k and in retaliation say you won’t bother anymore. Just do it properly! Idk what would be so hard about saying an apology, “and in future guyzzzz we’ll be ensuring we plan and handle the logistics much better” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.