Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peachpancakes

Am I the only one that doesn’t see Molly and Tommy together in the long run ? I cannot see her having a child with him it’s weird and when I was a Molly fan I felt this way too

• Heart
Reactions: 35

sleepflowers

VIP Member
They must love lockdown to a certain degree, can be really lazy, still get paid & get hair/nails done. Dont have to turn up the press events which i imagine are long evenings and a lot of faff
Plus they both seem antisocial anyway. Like the epitome of that couple who blank everyone else and have no life outside the other...boring

Okay so question: if tommy fury slid into your dms (forget he’s “famous” just pretend he’s your everyday kinda guy) would you be flattered or disturbed? I was trying to work out if he was good looking but I’m getting rough vibes from him. I’m more into the Luke Mabbott type 😍
Find him so unattractive but that’s mainly because of his personality. Like he doesn’t drive, doesn’t seem very bright not even book smart just seems like he doesn’t know very basic things, and his attitude towards women is gross too.

• Heart

jpmc1

So I called Molly out about posting about her Chanel bag, followed by her own brand tan, and then her screenshoted post about Sarah and she blocked me. She didn’t like being called about. Said she was “having conversations in the background”. Sorry but when you have millions of followers those conversations need to be in the FOREFEONT including everyone

• Wow
Reactions: 34

fwooper

VIP Member
What was illegal about it? Perhaps she could’ve selected the winner in a different way but even to be on the 20 person shortlist you still had to have your name entered. It’s not like she shortlisted 20 randomers, they all came from those who entered.

I also think to suggest they shouldve gone through all 2 million entrants individually is not realistic.
I don't know what to tell you, the ASA are literally the body who uphold advertising laws and they came to the conclusion that it was illegal. I'd imagine they understand the law surrounding giveaways better than anyone. Maybe read the ruling if you don't understand and take it up with them if you still have an issue.

• Heart

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I don’t think Tommy is attractive at all, his lack of intelligence is a massive turn off for me, he has nice eyes though

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
People on twitter defend MM more than they would their own families i’m sure of it, all the recent tweets about her. She can do no wrong in their eyes, also ukgossip posted about it on IG and people are missing the point entirely.

Reactions: 33

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
I wouldn’t call what she does travelling the world, lol. They go to Dubai or the Maldives and stay in a hotel that’s free. I mean, actual travelling like immersing yourself into the culture, exploring it, doing once in a life time things.

I definitely agree, though. They’d either drag it with them and have a nanny and not show the nanny or just leave it at home and use the excuse of wanting some alone time with Tommy. I think the longer they leave it, in their eyes, the more suspense there is when they finally announce they’re engaged or whatever. You just know there will be videos and photos galore to drag it out and drum up some freebies.
I am actually dreading the day he proposes to her (assuming he does) you just know it’s going to be non stop reposts on peoples stories, news articles, Twitter... ugh makes my skin crawl

• Haha

Kindred_

VIP Member
“Guys don’t mind me with all this cleanser on my face LOL 😚✌
D6906A00-CFD5-4389-9446-74B39F88D385.jpeg

omg Molly you’re so randommmm x

• Haha
  • Wow

LLJ

I mean 1k is obviously amazing, but it's fuck all for her. Lucy Jessica Carter donated £500 and is no where near as loaded.

And like it's been said, why would she not even share it?
What would you say would be reasonable for MM to donate? How can you put a number on it? 🤷🏼‍♀️

babya123

Well, an apartment in the building she lives in has come up for sale and is under offer. If she loves where she lives so much then why wouldn’t she make an offer? It’s better than renting at £3k a month.
It’s actually becoming obvious now. She doesn’t see Tommy as a life partner at all. She knows living together is a big investment and big step in a relationship! She’s still young anyways so I’m in no way criticising her but it’s very obvious this relationship isn’t for the long run. I honestly think she’s settling when I just see her as a WAG that would do relationship goals with a premier league footballer

Reactions: 32