Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so question: if tommy fury slid into your dms (forget he’s “famous” just pretend he’s your everyday kinda guy) would you be flattered or disturbed? I was trying to work out if he was good looking but I’m getting rough vibes from him. I’m more into the Luke Mabbott type 😍

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Okay so question: if tommy fury slid into your dms (forget he’s “famous” just pretend he’s your everyday kinda guy) would you be flattered or disturbed? I was trying to work out if he was good looking but I’m getting rough vibes from him. I’m more into the Luke Mabbott type 😍
He’s attractive but a bit too baby faced for me. I like them a bit rougher and not an absolute melt 😫

Reactions: 15
Find him so unattractive but that’s mainly because of his personality. Like he doesn’t drive, doesn’t seem very bright not even book smart just seems like he doesn’t know very basic things, and his attitude towards women is gross too.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
At first glance this looks like it could be a hospital corridor. Can the grey influencer interior design trend die already, this is so damn soulless 😭
Like I understand they’re renting but their home is literally empty, I would be so depressed living there. The apartment is massive considering she always says there is no point in buying stuff/decorating because they’re buying a house. If you’re gonna keep it empty why not rent something smaller at least?

Reactions: 15
luke is very attractive, I second that 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Block him because I’m not looking for a son right now

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Each to their own but its a no for me for Tommy and Luke, both so cringey and that is my idea of hell (not to be dramatic🤣). No wonder Lucie liked them both she obviously likes the cringey guys... not for me thanks 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think Tommy on first glance is very fit yes but as someone said his personality makes him unattractive. I’ve known a lot of guys like this where they are actually good looking but the way they behave makes me 🤢 when I see them

Reactions: 14
Tommy is good looking and I thought he came across as a sweet guy in LI but he's not boyfriend/marriage material tbh

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.