Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I think he is more high maintenance then she is, least she does all the housework.

Reactions: 23
I really hope she’ll stick by her words and do that video with fran. I’m so nosy when it comes to the more businessy side of influencer marketing

Reactions: 17
what video ?
She said a few videos back that people were asking her to do a video with fran on how she became Molly’s manager and what fran does for molly on a day to day basis. But then again she said she was going to update us on her “cancerous mole” so I won’t be getting too excited

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree tommy is high maintenance, but i meant molly in like a demanding bratty way that tommy would find unattractive, he wants a more submissive girl

Reactions: 4
Speaking of apartment/house talk, I was intrigued the other week when she said that they keep finding houses they love but are out of budget and the area they are looking at is crazy expensive. I don't know if anyone with more knowledge of the area can comment, but I was surprised - I'm fairly certain they could afford a house around £1 mil (considering other Love Island influencers who've bought properties around that price and have fewer followers/less lucrative brand deals), so are they looking for giant 6 beds houses in the bougiest area possible? Like are they looking for mansions in the Cheshire Golden Triangle or something? I just think that's the only explanation of how they can't find something they like within budget.

Reactions: 12
Tommy and Molly are probably waiting to get engaged / buy a house until the new batch of islanders comes along so that no one can outshine precious Molly and take her spot as queen of love island 🤦🏼‍♀️

Speaking of apartment/house talk, I was intrigued the other week when she said that they keep finding houses they love but are out of budget and the area they are looking at is crazy expensive. I don't know if anyone with more knowledge of the area can comment, but I was surprised - I'm fairly certain they could afford a house around £1 mil (considering other Love Island influencers who've bought properties around that price and have fewer followers/less lucrative brand deals), so are they looking for giant 6 beds houses in the bougiest area possible? Like are they looking for mansions in the Cheshire Golden Triangle or something? I just think that's the only explanation of how they can't find something they like within budget.
They live in altrincham, for a million they could get a nice 4 bed detached or a Victorian/Edwardian semi full of character. There is actually some really nice ones on the market atm. But, they aren’t mansions which is what I think she wants. I live in the area and know the houses she walks by and says are ‘goals’. They will need at least 2mil for them. A lot of footballers live around here and people with mega money.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Might be talking out of my 🍑 but I should think influencers need to be very cash rich to buy property. It would be quite difficult to prove future earnings in that industry regeardless of how successful you are. Self employed also have to provide proof of earnings over 2/3 years

Reactions: 21
They live in altrincham, for a million they could get a nice 4 bed detached or a Victorian/Edwardian semi full of character. There is actually some really nice ones on the market atm. But, they aren’t mansions which is what I think she wants. I live in the area and know the houses she walks by and says are ‘goals’. They will need at least 2mil for them. A lot of footballers live around here and people with mega money.
Thanks for the insight! Yeah, I guessed they must be looking for mansion-style houses. I just think it seems smarter to go for a smaller house/apartment to start with. Also the thought of the two of them rattling around a giant 6-bed mansion seems pretty lonely to me.
Might be talking out of my 🍑 but I should think influencers need to be very cash rich to buy property. It would be quite difficult to prove future earnings in that industry regeardless of how successful you are. Self employed also have to provide proof of earnings over 2/3 years
I'm not sure - I think this would've been true several years ago when the concept of being an influencer was new to lenders, but plenty of influencers/YouTubers are buying houses and many of them definitely earn less annually than Molly. There's a few articles online about this and how it isn't really an issue, e.g. http://mortgagesuccess.co.uk/getting-a-mortgage-for-an-influencer/

(also, considering they were on the verge of closing on a house recently, I'd assume they've already been approved for a mortgage months ago so I don't think that's holding them back)

Reactions: 8
I just don't get what is meant to be 'goals' about their relationship? Fair enough I'm 25 but ?????? Tommy does NOTHING in the flat, Molly cooks, cleans, seems to bring in the money etc etc? And he just sits on his arse, goes for a run and then does sweet duck all! That is not an adult relationship, that's a woman who babies her man-child and a 'man' who accepts it. A relationship is supposed to be equal and I have never seen him do a single thing of substance. Great, he isn't cheating on her (that we know of) is that meant to be enviable? Is the bar in the 21st century really THAT low (yes, it is). Can someone just please shed some light on which part of this relationship I am supposed to long for/be envious of?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Hi everyone, first time posting in the Molly Mae threads....

I just watched a random vlog of hers. I dont watch love island and i only know of Tommy because he is Tyson's brother. So i dont know anything about them really. But the first thing i noticed is why the duck does she talk like a young girl? She legit sounds like a pre-pubescent child! How are they influencers? It makes no sense to me (although im 34, with a long term partner and 2 small children so im probably not their target audience). My own daughter is almost 6 and the thought of her looking up to the likes of these bleeping twats fills me with so much dread!! :)

• Haha
Hi everyone, first time posting in the Molly Mae threads....

I just watched a random vlog of hers. I dont watch love island and i only know of Tommy because he is Tyson's brother. So i dont know anything about them really. But the first thing i noticed is why the duck does she talk like a young girl? She legit sounds like a pre-pubescent child! How are they influencers? It makes no sense to me (although im 34, with a long term partner and 2 small children so im probably not their target audience). My own daughter is almost 6 and the thought of her looking up to the likes of these bleeping twats fills me with so much dread!! :)
If it’s any consolation my 9 year old niece doesn’t watch Molly as she is ‘too old’ and out of touch. She’s more into Tik Tok stars. But, I agree, I’ve never understood the fascination with Molly. I didn’t rate her in LI.

Reactions: 8
If it’s any consolation my 9 year old niece doesn’t watch Molly as she is ‘too old’ and out of touch. She’s more into Tik Tok stars. But, I agree, I’ve never understood the fascination with Molly. I didn’t rate her in LI.
I was on the phone to my mum yesterday as the Cheltnam festival was on and i even said to her that the young jokey Rachel Blackmore is the type of person i hope my daughter looks up to, not a twit from love island!!

Thankfully im far too old for tik tok and my 5 and 8 year old havent mentioned it yet!! lol

Reactions: 5
I just don't get what is meant to be 'goals' about their relationship? Fair enough I'm 25 but ?????? Tommy does NOTHING in the flat, Molly cooks, cleans, seems to bring in the money etc etc? And he just sits on his arse, goes for a run and then does sweet duck all! That is not an adult relationship, that's a woman who babies her man-child and a 'man' who accepts it. A relationship is supposed to be equal and I have never seen him do a single thing of substance. Great, he isn't cheating on her (that we know of) is that meant to be enviable? Is the bar in the 21st century really THAT low (yes, it is). Can someone just please shed some light on which part of this relationship I am supposed to long for/be envious of?
Not to go on a hinch rant, but it’s women like hinch who are literally setting women back 60 years. Everyone thinks it’s now a great thing to have a grey house with all your bits of tit in tacky organised boxes, and making your washing smell as artificial as possible. Whilst your lazy bum of a husband sits on his arse whilst you make the money and act like a little housewife for him

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So it doesn't mean she is getting £1 million outright - that figure probably just represents the cap they've set in terms of how much she could theoretically be paid out through sales from her collection. For example she'll have an initial signing bonus, then she'll get paid out at various sales milestones up to a maximum of £1 million. However, even though Molly Mae is hugely popular, guaranteed she won't hit that milestone - not because she isn't a powerful influencer, but just because the terms of the deal will mean it won't be possible to actually make a million. These "deals" are PR stunts, hence why her management/PLT have clearly fed this story to the DM.

And yeah... it just sickens me that these influencers are being paid out hundreds of thousands to work with Boohoo/PLT etc when it's no secret that the garment workers for these brands are working horrific in conditions for pennies. Profiting off slave labour - love that for me 😚✌
Same! Even the smaller influencers I follow are always doing PLT and boohoo hula or wish lists

Thanks for the insight! Yeah, I guessed they must be looking for mansion-style houses. I just think it seems smarter to go for a smaller house/apartment to start with. Also the thought of the two of them rattling around a giant 6-bed mansion seems pretty lonely to me.

I'm not sure - I think this would've been true several years ago when the concept of being an influencer was new to lenders, but plenty of influencers/YouTubers are buying houses and many of them definitely earn less annually than Molly. There's a few articles online about this and how it isn't really an issue, e.g. http://mortgagesuccess.co.uk/getting-a-mortgage-for-an-influencer/

(also, considering they were on the verge of closing on a house recently, I'd assume they've already been approved for a mortgage months ago so I don't think that's holding them back)
Yeah like Jordan lipscpmbe she hasn’t got a mansion but on her thread they are always talking about how her and her bf are just rattling around a 5 bed home with no need for it

Reactions: 2
Not to go on a hinch rant, but it’s women like hinch who are literally setting women back 60 years. Everyone thinks it’s now a great thing to have a grey house with all your bits of tit in tacky organised boxes, and making your washing smell as artificial as possible. Whilst your lazy bum of a husband sits on his arse whilst you make the money and act like a little housewife for him
Women like this really piss me off.

Women have been fighting for absolute decades for equality and to be seen as more than just wives and mothers, to show that we have just as much to offer in every aspect of life as men do.

And then you get women like this who think it's cute to say things like: "now I just have to convince hubby to let me buy this or that" or "I need to get hubby's dinner on or else he gets grumpy" and these women say these things with a sort of smug grin plastered on their faces to suggest that we should be jealous or even aspire to have a relationship just like theirs.

As a woman, I know I'm worth more than to give up my entire life and dreams just to become some guys glorified maid. I have more to offer than to wait hand and foot on a grown ass man who seems to want to act like nothing more than an overgrown child, and the reason I know I'm worth more than that is all thanks to the women who for decades before I was born, were spending their lives championing for women's rights.

Those women would be turning in their graves to think that the young women of this century with all of the opportunities available at their fingertips, are actively choosing to mother and pander to a man this way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I assume they will build a house

Sorry how is this natural, fake tan, lip filler, clip in hair extensions, botox, full face of heavy make up, filter. Honestly, she thinks people are gullible. Oh look how pretty mollymae is naturally. No molly you dont look like this

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.