Molly-Mae Hague #6 Every little helps, pair of absolute melts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @calmyourritas ❤

Thread recap: I’m sorryyy, let’s just not talk about it okayyy, it’s just not for meee, we move 😙✌🏻

- Money-Mae’s latest PLT edit has caused some controversy that her photos have been highly edited compared to the videos, even reached the Daily Mail but they love to dislike her
- PLT have also been under fire (and rightly so) for customers receiving used, flea ridden, blood stained items and someone even found a spider in their parcel. Disgusten
- Money bought her fake best friend a Prada bag. A friend that she only seems to care about when Tommy is boxing and when he’s not attatched to her hip like a 9 month old. Is it real or is it fake? Let’s leave that there
- Money planned and hired a company during the middle of a pandemic to set up a “surprise” Valentines Day set up for herself, claiming Tommy had done it all himself when he can’t even do his own washing
- Money continues to moan and winge about everything, especially about lockdown despite going on holiday 365 days out of last year
- Claims she manifested going into Love Island and that to become an influencer you need to “bE cOnSiStEnT”
- She’s still wiping Tommy’s bum for him
- Still no Zara collab
- You could fry your own chippy tea in her hair #BeautyWorksAmbassador
E470911A-67F6-480D-B7AF-E4D09AD391A4.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
F

Thread recap:

- Money-Mae’s latest PLT edit has caused some controversy that her photos were highly edited compared to the videos, even reached the Daily Mail but they love to dislike her
- PLT have also been under fire (and rightly so) for customers receiving used, flea ridden, blood stained items and someone even found a spider in their parcel. Disgusten
- Money bought her fake best friend a Prada bag. A friend that she only seems to care about when Tommy is boxing and when he’s not attatched to her hip like a 9 month old. Is it real or is it fake? Let’s leave that there
- Money planned and hired a company during the middle of a pandemic to set up a “surprise” Valentines Day set up for herself, claiming Tommy had done it all himself when he can’t even do his own washing
- Money continues to moan and winge about everything, especially about lockdown despite going on holiday 365 days out of last year
- Claims she manifested going into Love Island and that to become an influencer you need to “bE cOnSiStEnT”
- Still no Zara collab
DAMN you beat me to it 😪

Reactions: 9

Thread recap: I’m sorryyy, let’s just not talk about it okayyy, it’s just not for meee, we move 😙✌🏻

- Money-Mae’s latest PLT edit has caused some controversy that her photos have been highly edited compared to the videos, even reached the Daily Mail but they love to dislike her
- Still no Zara collab
- You could fry your own chippy tea in her hair #BeautyWorksAmbassador
View attachment 458101
thar pic is brilliant 😂😂😂

“Let’s just not talk about that” 😚✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have any love islanders shown support to Tommy for his fight tonight? I don’t follow any of them 😷

edit:
Nothing from
Maura
Chris Taylor
Curtis
Elle Brown
Steph Lam
Michael griffiths

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Serius 🥴🥴🥴🥴 has molly even read the books?

does Tommy have extra long arms or is it the gloves?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tbh I don’t ever see Tommy becoming a household name in boxing anytime soon like his brother, Conor McGregor or Flyod Maywhether when I hear or see “Tommy Fury” i don’t automatically think about boxing I think of him and Molly

Reactions: 40
Nah tommy fucked it for himself by going on love island. He shall always been known as the meathead going out with molly

Reactions: 43
Tbh I don’t ever see Tommy becoming a household name in boxing anytime soon like his brother, Conor McGregor or Flyod Maywhether when I hear or see “Tommy Fury” i don’t automatically think about boxing I think of him and Molly
I think of him as Molly’s lazy boyfriend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If anyone wants a laugh, check out Tommy Fury trending on Twitter, some of the tweets 😂😂 poor Tommy, doesn’t look like he’s well respected int he boxing world just yet

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.