Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Oh I was too late for my thread submission!

‘Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 134

TH resi

As a person of colour I'm sick of people being offended on my behalf. Clemmie hooper's comments here weren't racist. It's not racist to call someone that happens to be black aggressive. Candice does always bring it back to race as that's her brand, she doesn't care about black issues just what she can use to make money.

Also fod and his "I like black people" post is worse than Clemmie's Candice comment. It's cold, calculated and totally transparent. He's stupider than I ever thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 119

Jodie64

Reading all these posts about the Hoopers and all their former Instagram chums and feel like I’m somewhere in the middle now 🤷🏻‍♀️ Whilst I think MOD has acted wrongly I do feel that this should have been laid to rest days ago. These instamums aren’t going to let us forget are they though! I posted about TMS yesterday hoofing around London whilst posting her ‘please help me I’m so lonely’ stories and my blood boils. She was on today, in the same clothes she was wearing during yesterday’s sad stories, promoting anti pigment cream....it’s just all a joke! She must have filmed them all at the same time thus proving that she is absolutely full of bullshit! Now I’m watching the One Show with the kids doing the rickshaw challenge and crying because these are real children with real problems and real families who are asking us to donate to help them. Not lying instagrammers who just want us to line the pockets of their affiliate trousers, the purses of their affiliate bags and help them pay for their affiliate holidays. I hope the bubble bursts for them all very soon 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I’d never heard of tattle before this drama, but I’m so glad I checked it out.

I’m on maternity leave right now after having my first baby 7 months ago, and I was feeling so lonely and jealous of the instamum crowd. I’ll be totally honest, I bought into the lies and longed for the holidays, designer furniture and actually bought 2 pairs of superga shoes (I don’t regret that though, they’re much more comfy than converse for me).
Thanks to tattle, and the MOD drama, I’ve had my eyes opened and I feel a lot better about my own life. Just goes to show how Instagram can really sucker you in. It’s dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Carobee

Also CT, Hungermama, SMS, MOD, DLAM we are so over your pity party...”having the worst week” stories and posts. Watch Children in need tomorrow night and see what a worst week looks like. Seriously you women do make me sick you have NO idea.

I think it's very telling that none of the InstaMums appear to have genuine friends of long standing. Instead, they enthuse manically about all their new, shiny, amazing, shiny, brave, amazing InstaMates. It's because these women are dedicated, ruthless social media climbers. They don't build friendships. They build networks.

I am still in touch with old school friends. I still meet up with university mates that I have known for over 20 years. I have a very close circle of mum friends who bonded at the school gates over 10 years ago. My oldest and best friend drove through the night to be there for me when my Mum passed away suddenly.

That's what real friends are. And that's what real friends do. Real friends aren't the randoms who just sit next to you at yet another perfume launch lunch. Real friends don't mouth wanky, empty platitudes like "We've got you" (when what they really mean is "we're out to get you") when you're struggling. Real friends don't jostle for prime position as you all pose for the camera on a contrived 'InstsGals Weekend Away.' And real friends don't queue up to stab you in the back when you totally fuck up.
YES!!!!!!!!xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 56

purpleghost

Well I wasn’t a MOD fan but watching all the instahuns dancing on her grave has made me root for her
She should drag the whole lot of them down with her. Post the screenshots of the private chats, tell everyone which usernames are her insta mates, reveal what they’re all really like and how shallow it all really is.
Her Instagram sweetheart career is ruined now anyway she should just blow the lid off the whole thing and hopefully it will make a lot of people wake up to it all

Reactions: 56

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
CH needs to sell her story to a newspaper for a fortune and blow the lid right off influencer culture and dish the dirt on all her rotten pals . Then go back to living normal life .

• Heart
Reactions: 55

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
this whole drama reminds me of an almost real-life version of mean girls, except high school has been replaced by the gram. MOD the - former - super affluent and popular regina george, all "i'm sorry people are so jealous of me, but i can't help it that I'm popular!" with her #gifted everything, living the dream and thinking she was completely untouchable - even when she was secretly bitching about her faux friends behind their backs. all the other instamum wannabes were flocking around her, desperate to be part of her gang. CT the "one time she punched me in the face - it was AWESOME" girl, for sure. it was all nicey nicey - to each others faces - all "but you're, like, really pretty. you agree? you think you're really pretty?" and "get in loser, we're going shopping!" with the resulting photos plastered all over the gram for all to see, and endless supportive comments.

MOD was such an influencer, she could literally have holes cut in her tank top by one of her haterz, yet start a mass trend amongst the instamums crowd, with them all cutting holes in their tops and walking around with their purple bras poking through - or, y'know, the instamum equivalent!

yet now MOD has dramatically fallen from grace, and whilst that_mummy_smile is all "i wish i could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy" knowing it will increase her own followers, all the instamums have immediately ditched her, acting as though they never knew her, providing absolutely zero public support - a quite literal "you can't sit with us!" slap in the face - and taking any chance they get to slate MOD. it's like "raise your hand if you've ever been personally victimised by mother of daughters", with every single one of them jumping at the opportunity to throw her under the bus, whilst clamouring around, each so desperate to take "regina's" place as queen bee, seemingly oblivious as to the fact that being in that position has cost MOD everything. yet they just can't help themselves but keep grabbing, because to have all that MOD had would be "like, so fetch" - but as i'm sure MOD would warn them: "stop trying to make 'fetch' happen. it's not going to happen" and if it does, there will be consequences.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Pommes

Chatty Member
I just watched that video again. Utterly misguided Simon. Tomorrow night’s offering:

“FOD cooks ackee and saltfish #gousto”

• Haha
Reactions: 54

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
Dear God, please please tell me that Slymon isn't peddling the racist trope that all black men are good dancers??? I suppose it's a small mercy that he hasn't 'blacked up' before doing his story.

WTF are his management doing, for the love of God. Or are they all reduced to sitting under their desks, hugging their knees and rocking back and forth, chanting ''I'm in my happy place, I'm in my happy place."

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Colourpop

Interesting to see Rachel Jackson London, her jewellery collaborator, has immediately distanced herself. The jewellery is still for sale, but this is a pretty clear message........
Nahh from a PR perspective that is VERY safe. She has been seen to answer ✅ she has shut down the conversation ✅ and been polite and happy to discuss further privately ✅ she has also stated a fact (eg. CURRENTLY there isn’t a line of jewellery being worked on) ✅... she hasn’t said she has broken ties due to recent events ❌or that there won’t be another collab in the future (when this all blows over!) ❌

Edited to add: she also hasn’t sat on either side of this fence by saying something like- we have pulled all products from our online store until everything is resolved, or we are keeping the items up but donating X amount to a charity relevant to everything that’s been going on etc... ❌

So she’s shutting the guy up but still happy to make money basically ... 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
I think someone putting their birth on YouTube tells me all I need to know about the level of attention they need .

Reactions: 48

Aboveallelse

It really really winds me up when someone like dlam who wears a new pair of shoes everyday blabbers on about sustainable fashion! I mean I've worn the same pair of winter boots and a pair of summer sandals for the last 3 years. Advertising a new pair of shoes every post then preaching sustainability! The utter hypocrisy of the woman!! Please go away mums don't have £100s to spend on clothes every week. We don't need to be made to feel crap for wearing the same black clothes til they fall apart. The only beat to be truly sustainable is to buy only what you need and use/wear til it's worn out.

Way*

• Heart

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
It’s ok!!! They aren’t racist!!! He wishes that black man were his friend!!
I think I have just cringed so hard that I have just turned myself inside out through my arsehole! That is so transparent it's embarrassing.
"Don't worry lads, I'm not a racist! I want a best friend who is black, even though living in my middle class bubble, It would never happen!"

• Haha