MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder they never tell you the actual price of anything - how many people click just out of curiosity? (Well, for the opportunity to say ‘HOW MUCH?!’)

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, be sure to clear those cookies! If you revisit the site(s) within the following 30 days and purchase something, guess what?! ...they still get an ‘affiliate percentage’! Disgusting isn’t it! 🤬
nooooooo!!! I flick up all the time to be nosy!! Even on people I don’t follow. That’s going to bug me. Thank you for this info!!

Reactions: 10
Dear God, please please tell me that Slymon isn't peddling the racist trope that all black men are good dancers??? I suppose it's a small mercy that he hasn't 'blacked up' before doing his story.

WTF are his management doing, for the love of God. Or are they all reduced to sitting under their desks, hugging their knees and rocking back and forth, chanting ''I'm in my happy place, I'm in my happy place."
I want to say it's because the guy in the video has been all over Facebook (I've seen it posted so many times), but really I think FOD is trying to do some sort of damage control? I'm literally sat in bed cringing so hard I've set my tooth ache off again!

Reactions: 6
I just watched that video again. Utterly misguided Simon. Tomorrow night’s offering:

“FOD cooks ackee and saltfish #gousto”

• Haha
Reactions: 54
As a person of colour I'm sick of people being offended on my behalf. Clemmie hooper's comments here weren't racist. It's not racist to call someone that happens to be black aggressive. Candice does always bring it back to race as that's her brand, she doesn't care about black issues just what she can use to make money.

Also fod and his "I like black people" post is worse than Clemmie's Candice comment. It's cold, calculated and totally transparent. He's stupider than I ever thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 119
So, I’ve just been reading through the comments on TMS’s original Alice post on Insta. How come there’s not a single negative comment? Not one person saying, oh maybe you shouldn’t have balled her out publicly like this? That you shouldn’t be encouraging this witch hunt and bullying? That you’re as bad as she is? That maybe you’re also in the wrong? I don’t condone what Clemmie did but I truly believe that TMS very selfishly had a bigger goal in mind than just ‘exposing’ Alice. Those comments are much too edited, it’s making her look even worse.
Pretty sure she deleted and blocked them.

Reactions: 2
So if you think about it you get someone popular, they have a deal with gusto ( or however you spell it) or a supermarket that’s the grub sorted, they have a deal with say Very - that’s all their clothes sorted, car deals, furniture gifted, tiles, wallpaper, shampoo, treats, shoes, hair products, make up, generic crappy poster type pictures that they all bleeping have, rugs 🙄 oh and holidays - it begs the question WHAT THE duck DOOOOOO THEY PAY FOR .... all the while moaning about their kids or some tit or the Reno of their house that Instagram has paid for and they post inspirational bollocks and chat like they are just faffing through life trying to make do you know like we do except they struggle with their gifted lives and holidays to Florida or Japan or wherever the duck they are off to .... yeah just like us just duck off ( apologies for the excessive amount of fucks tonight) oh and they all seem to have bleeping sausage dogs 🐶
That's Martha!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else seeing that you can’t see the number of likes on insta anymore? Just says liked by xyz and others? Has this been a thing for ages I’ve missed? 🙈

Reactions: 3
I’ve just watched MODs kitchen reno highlights. nothing is tagged AD or gifted or anything. Did they buy it all themselves? That’s what the stories suggest.
They got the 1k boiling taps, parquet floor and dishwashers for free.
They are the ones I'm aware of but possible the fridge and worktops were freebies too.

Can I just say the comments here have been brilliant here tonight! 😂😂😂 My husband is asking me what the heck is going on in my phone!!!! Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Anyone else seeing that you can’t see the number of likes on insta anymore? Just says liked by xyz and others? Has this been a thing for ages I’ve missed? 🙈
It’s a new feature rolling out slowly over Instagram. It’s supposed to reduce the emphasis on the amount of likes that posts get.

Reactions: 7
Blatant attempt at FOD to try show how he isnt racist, hes scooped up a vid that went viral weeks ago. Absolute shitshow. Bloody Grace O’Leary
May this point, mr blobby would do a better job representing him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s a new feature rolling out slowly over Instagram. It’s supposed to reduce the emphasis on the amount of likes that posts get.
That sounds like it will affect the people who insta for a living. Liberty London Girl said her postings don't get seen by as many people now and that she will need to pay Instagram if she wants more views. This would vastly cut down on any income the 'influencers' get. Anyone else heard this?

Reactions: 8
That sounds like it will affect the people who insta for a living. Liberty London Girl said her postings don't get seen by as many people now and that she will need to pay Instagram if she wants more views. This would vastly cut down in any income the 'influencers' get. Anyone else heard this?
I'm not so sure it's a good thing, surely it works in the favour of accounts who have bought followers as it hides low engagement.

Reactions: 7
I'm not so sure it's a good thing, surely it works in the favour of accounts who have bought followers as it hides low engagement.
But if you can’t see the followers engage by liking, then brands would be less likely to want to work with them, I presume.

Reactions: 4
In Australia we haven't been able to see the amount of likes on instagram (or facebook) posts for about 5 months now. It hasn't impacted any "influencers" over here. However, I think instagram and facebook have done this to somehow make it so they'd be able to take a cut out of what the influencers earn, probably by making them pay to have a business account or pay for extra engagement. Time shall tell. It definitely isn't to protect people's mental health like they claim!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It rolled out in Australia a while ago, you can still see the likes on your own post but not on others. So i assume influencers can still demonstrate to brands the level of engagement and likes that receive by taking a screenshot of their likes 🤷‍♀️

As for FOD - what a wierd thing to post!!! ??? He doesn’t even follow the guy that he linked in those stories, nor did he ‘like’ the original post. What a bizarre thing to post and so cringeworthy 😳😳😳

Reactions: 15
You know what would be mint? If FOD did his dad dancing with MOD to that Puffy/NAS song, "Do you hate me now? But I won't stop now, 'cause I can't stop now. Do you hate me nooooowwwww?!" Super apropos and a great big FU to all these instahuns who are celebrating MOD's downfall. We all know MOD is queen bee b*tch and that would just be 👌. I should be their agent. 😂😂😂
I know you two are reading... DO IT!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You know what would be mint? If FOD did his dad dancing with MOD to that Puffy/NAS song, "Do you hate me now? But I won't stop now, 'cause I can't stop now. Do you hate me nooooowwwww?!" Super apropos and a great big FU to all these instahuns who are celebrating MOD's downfall. We all know MOD is queen bee b*tch and that would just be 👌. I should be their agent. 😂😂😂
I know you two are reading... DO IT!!
Now that I would love to see! If they did just do a comeback like that.

Reactions: 10
Sorry is this also an attempt to show he ain’t no racist cos look at the black guy dancing? I think I FOD is the worst. He is the driver behind their brand and this attempt at painting himself the victim is awful.

also did anyone see Janice Turner’s piece in The Times today about insta mums? It was bang on.
Can you post the article? I cant access it :'(

The sites which show you the exact number of followers are down. I know three and none of them are working. Maybe something to do with the rollout of no longer allowing likes on many accounts?

The site I was using went down just after I took the screenshot below - spooky! It was taken at about 2.00 U.K. time, so I couldn’t get MODs... but last time I looked she’d lost 500 followers in about 20 hours (since I screen shots the stats on the last thread). FODs has gone down also but not as much.

I’m sure the sites will be up and running later when the admin have adjusted to whatever Instagram has changed.

1E117433-A000-44F5-96F4-8AFC3EC00B0C.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.