MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d never heard of most of the instahuns/mums/guns before all this happened.
Never followed any of them - even MOD/FOD.

I just hope the time of the Instagram influencer is up. Sick and tired of their greed - flogging anything from car mats to candles, desperately trying to convince us we need it ALL. Receiving freebies in such abundance it’s ironically off-putting. Instagram has changed so much since I first started my account. Some accounts got bigger and bigger. The ads started. The money came rolling in and now it’s just AD AD AD. The DMs are ignored and the comments left unanswered. It’s a kind of balls to the little people I’m an influencer now. And it’s that what gets to me. The sheer arrogance of their own invented self importance.

Reactions: 20
I’m almost sure I saw her at Paddington train station today. If it was her she must have had a very late night, she was not looking her best at all. By her I mean TMS.
I was at Paddington today and now I have a very real fear that I’m a rough-looking version of TMS 😱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh FFS, DLAM has just posted a ‘why I’m relevant post’ just now. They really do love a bandwagon don’t they 😄

It’s like she’s written a covering letter for some twatty Insta job 🤣
It’s her application form to be the new head girl

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Its been suggested a lot that there will probably have been a lot of backstabbing and bitchiness going on behind the scenes (Private WhatsApp groups etc) and that most likely some of the instahuns are here reading and maybe commenting too. So what if MOD had suspicions that one of the ‘gang’ had been here on tattle bitching about her? And that’s what brought her here? I know she came here for CC thread Originally but maybe got paranoid that someone posting on MOD/FOD thread was one of her insta pals in disguise. Maybe she was baiting them one by one to try and find out who was the snake? Hence her 1/2 comments about each one in turn? Would this explain why she was so publicly outed by HM and TMS - were they outing her in order to protect themselves? Just my theory which I’ve been mulling over the past few days and wondered if any one had the same thoughts? I think if I was her I’d be tempted to use this as my excuse even if it’s not true!

Been a lurker for a while and never been one for chipping in but so fascinated bu all of this! Also interesting to see how the tide is changing and there is more support for MOD on tattle than anywhere else right now! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Okay so this is off-topic’ish I guess, but I’ve long wondered WHY Instagram doesn’t have a report button for underage accounts (eg. Children/teenagers below the age of 13 or whatever it is who are on there) and why they don’t have one for people creating accounts “for” their children with all the “brand rep for Little Buttons Sewing” or whatever the f*ck it is 🙄 Those children aren’t consenting to it and it is using them to SELL something. There is a difference between that and Suzanne down the road uploading snaps with her children in that are not hashtagged gifted/ or advert or freebie or blah or sponsored in ANY WAY.
I realise part of the issue is the deceit by those who are MEANT to be doing that by the letter of the ASA law and yet don’t, but just thought I would throw it out there ...

Reactions: 10
Oh FFS, DLAM has just posted a ‘why I’m relevant post’ just now. They really do love a bandwagon don’t they 😄

It’s like she’s written a covering letter for some twatty Insta job 🤣

Ouch- poor Clemmie really having that bus driven over her with the comment DLAM made about ‘not being about her husband and kids’ 😬

But it’s her business, she isn’t a spare time midwife. You can’t blame her. It’s now the most hypocritical jewellery collection ever!! No one will buy it if she maintains the link. ‘Cosmic wank’ is a collection of love connection and kindness 🙈
View attachment 57286
How can she leave the bitchy two faced midwife next to it?
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 9
I notice that DLAM posted this yesterday for world kindness day on her Insta but had comments turned off. Not sure if comments were ever on it.

Think it send a signal about her silence and her stance re MoD (sticking by her?). Though I might be reading too much into it
Comments were on because I liked the 3rd and last comment which was along the lines of “tell that to your bully pal @motherofdaughters” and comments were promptly turned off...

Reactions: 3
The lurking journalists wanna get on THAT particular topic. Now there’s a story! Didn’t she stop featuring them for about 48 hours after it all came out?!
Yes!!! And I stupidly thought "wow, she's turned a corner!". Think all you saw of them for 48 hrs was their feet in sandals or something, then it was all too much effort for her. Iirc she did a story dancing about on their landing and her daughter was desperate to get in shot. The influencers who feature their kids heavily are just training them to perform. I wonder how Ottilie and Delilah are coping with the shock of not constantly being filmed playing up to the camera, finding out their dad actually has a face!!

Reactions: 10
FODs has posted an insta story !!!!

video added by mod

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
Give us a break DLAM....insta-begging ‘Please still like & engage with me guys, I’m not like the others!’... Jesus Christ. So transparent. They are all shitting themselves. Time to unfollow.

Reactions: 25
I think they are getting away with it much like The Ingham parents get away with having accounts for their underage children. Putting ‘account run by parent’ should not allow them to get away with it.
I didn’t think little Hunter was sat there applying filters and choosing the most apt hashtag in between trying not to get mashed banana on his personalised dungarees and watching Bing!

Reactions: 9
FOD has storied...
Guess he really is trying to prove he's just on insta for the lol's. First that tit about hair bands, now this... "dancing is the answer"? Not yo the tit storm the SODs are currently embroiled in!! On the plus side, we were not subjected to Simon's dancing (he thinks it's achingly cool, it is not).

Reactions: 16
I’d never heard of most of the instahuns/mums/guns before all this happened.
Never followed any of them - even MOD/FOD.

I just hope the time of the Instagram influencer is up. Sick and tired of their greed - flogging anything from car mats to candles, desperately trying to convince us we need it ALL. Receiving freebies in such abundance it’s ironically off-putting. Instagram has changed so much since I first started my account. Some accounts got bigger and bigger. The ads started. The money came rolling in and now it’s just AD AD AD. The DMs are ignored and the comments left unanswered. It’s a kind of balls to the little people I’m an influencer now. And it’s that what gets to me. The sheer arrogance of their own invented self importance.
What shocked me is even if you don’t buy anything just clicking on the links makes them money 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Nahh from a PR perspective that is VERY safe. She has been seen to answer ✅ she has shut down the conversation ✅ and been polite and happy to discuss further privately ✅ she has also stated a fact (eg. CURRENTLY there isn’t a line of jewellery being worked on) ✅... she hasn’t said she has broken ties due to recent events ❌or that there won’t be another collab in the future (when this all blows over!) ❌

Edited to add: she also hasn’t sat on either side of this fence by saying something like- we have pulled all products from our online store until everything is resolved, or we are keeping the items up but donating X amount to a charity relevant to everything that’s been going on etc... ❌

So she’s shutting the guy up but still happy to make money basically ... 🤦‍♀️
Tbf though, it’s a reasonable reply from a business. I bet a lot of businesses would not even respond.
Ultimate Girl Gang ; Vair posh mum of 4 girls: 4 and under . She’s very funny ,great sense of humour , likes a drink and isn’t bothered about being a social media darling. Does lots of stuff with her girls and is hilarious .
I’ve just nosied at her grid. Absolutely too many selfies. Just why.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.