Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
I know MOD was the one faking her identity and bitching but FOD is really the ruthless exploiter of the children more than her. I recall hearing MOD on a pod saying of FOD “well he seems to have taken over the twins so I can’t post about them,” or words to that effect- as if this wasn’t an agreed strategy but something he had just done. I had the impression they were competitive with one another over Instagram and he was ‘winning’ because he had the cute twins.. That’s not putting your marriage first is it? That’s having your head turned by a million followers.
He deserves as much flak as her if not more with his snide comments about food banks etc all while pushing gusto and anything else he can put his stupid smarmy smug face to and we go on about ‘her’ with the £4,000.00 sink it’s THEM! THEM they are a team, he is so smarmy he makes me want to puke he would be nothing without those twins NOTHING!! Feeling ranty tonight very ranty

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
Guess he really is trying to prove he's just on insta for the lol's. First that shit about hair bands, now this... "dancing is the answer"? Not yo the shit storm the SODs are currently embroiled in!! On the plus side, we were not subjected to Simon's dancing (he thinks it's achingly cool, it is not).
He needs to seek help. He's quite clearly addicted to Instagram and it must be killing him to be limiting his posts.

Nobody cares Simon, so be a good boy and trot off quietly, save your marriage, be a parent to your children for once and seek appropriate counselling and delete the accounts. The uneducated InstaFlock will cope without you, promise.

Reactions: 38
Long time lurker!!

This site is fantastic 😂 For so long I would watch MOD/FOD and a couple of others with such envy thinking how great everything they have it and judging myself and my world by their standards..

And then Alicegate appears and suddenly I feel a lot better about myself!

I've spent the last few days going through old tattle posts horrified at how MOD has carried on, the rose tinted glasses have been lifted and now I just can’t stop laughing! Who does she think she is?! And her husband?! Oh how the mighty have fallen...

Instamums have well and truly had their day... still follow the odd one though so I don’t miss out on the carnage.

Cheers Tattlers, you’ve made my week 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Pocahontas

VIP Member
I mean ... what the hell? It hurts to look at it. (not the cool AF man dancing) but ... ‘I want to be his friend’??? Subtext: SEE?! I WANT TO BE A BLACK MAN’S FRIEND. I AM NOT LIKE HER, LIKE SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED
no words.

• Haha
Actually even when you correct for socioeconomic factors, education, language etc there isn’t a physiological explanation for why the maternal & perinatal mortality rate is so much higher if you’re not white. Some of it may be due to complications that occur more commonly such as pre-eclampsia - but this affects white women too. As does diabetes, blood clots, infections.

It’s uncomfortable to think that people within the health service could be unconsciously racist or treat women who aren’t white less well. But if simply being black changes your likelihood of dying during or after birth, even if you have the same condition as a white woman may have, then you have to consider whether our health service gives as good care as it could to women and families of all ethnic backgrounds.

(Previous midwife here)

• Heart
That was the exact moment I started to feel sorry for CH After I saw the who the f**k is Alice video.
I also emailed NEXT and asked why they had these type of women representing their brand. 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
This is off topic but why the fuck do they all keep going on about mercury in retrograde? And why can none of them spell?

• Haha
  • Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I really hope lawyers get involved, I loathe the phenomenon of jumping on a bandwagon without looking at the facts.

I also hate the phrase the ‘sisterhood’ and be nice’. Why should I support someone in their nonsense just because they are a woman. If you are trying to sell me your MlM crap I won’t support you. If you are trying to close down rational opinion and discussion involving facts then I won’t support you...just because we are ‘sisters’...it’s utter nonsense.
I also won’t support you flogging your kids private lives on social media, no matter how many times you tell me to ‘be kind’.

I work in an area where I have worked with children to keep them safe online, teaching them what to do and what not to do...all these mums break all of those rules that teachers are trying to instil in their kids.

I am so pleased that this whole drama has brought more people over to tattle to realise that there are other people who agree with not just shutting up and being kind but calling out the utter crap they spout and show.

I bloody well hope that Clemmie brings in a legal team and calls them all out on the nonsense they are sprouting to basically get more likes!

*I still think the Sods are dicks but I do think they shouldn’t put up with these lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Fluffs

I swear to god, if he comes back with another cringey dancing video I will personally start following MOD and message her telling her to divorce him for being such an absolute twat.
He clearly gives no fucks about her too, he’s just wanting to get back to being ‘crazy’ dad posting ads and wacky videos

• Haha
  • Heart

Carobee

I am the same. I totally know what you mean. I have a 10month old. It's easy to fall into the trap that you must have x product to be a good mum etc.
Hope brands realise now that watching a group of the same women again and again week after week go out for three course dinners or stays at luxurious hotels is not the best way to sell us your shit!! It’s over!

• Heart

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
I don't doubt that's true. But working mothers (in whatever capacity) get the short end of the stick for being away from their children. We shouldn't judge. None of us are perfect (apart from me, obvs) 😂

And yes I know she probably does it for the money, gifts etc but there are worse parents out there then Clemmie Hooper.
Er, but she only really 'works' one midwife shift per week, and that's not even every week. The rest of the time she was basically having the time if her life. Endless freebie lunches, product launches with huge goodie bags, red carpet premiers, freebie girlie weekends away, freebie shopping trips. How is that 'working' pray tell?

Even with over £200K in the bank + Slymon's big salary she was STILL choosing to rarely be there for the twins bedtime, and she STILL chose to put the twins in full time nursery, just so she could carry on playing.

She will never get this time back with the twins. Never. And it's not out of financial NEED. It's out of financial GREED.

• Heart

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
I think the affiliate percentage is approx 7%. That’s what one of them (who I like) said on their stories recently.

So it’s not pennies like a lot of them like to make out.
So if you think about it you get someone popular, they have a deal with gusto ( or however you spell it) or a supermarket that’s the grub sorted, they have a deal with say Very - that’s all their clothes sorted, car deals, furniture gifted, tiles, wallpaper, shampoo, treats, shoes, hair products, make up, generic crappy poster type pictures that they all fucking have, rugs 🙄 oh and holidays - it begs the question WHAT THE FUCK DOOOOOO THEY PAY FOR .... all the while moaning about their kids or some shit or the Reno of their house that Instagram has paid for and they post inspirational bollocks and chat like they are just faffing through life trying to make do you know like we do except they struggle with their gifted lives and holidays to Florida or Japan or wherever the fuck they are off to .... yeah just like us just fuck off ( apologies for the excessive amount of fucks tonight) oh and they all seem to have fucking sausage dogs 🐶

• Haha

SophFez

I’m almost sure I saw her at Paddington train station today. If it was her she must have had a very late night, she was not looking her best at all. By her I mean TMS.
I was at Paddington today and now I have a very real fear that I’m a rough-looking version of TMS 😱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Missyboo

why the fuckity fuck did tonight’s story seem a good idea ?? Has he had a bump on the head?? Has he completely lost his mind?? He’s had all week to carefully choose what to upload so what possible reason could there be for such a ridiculous post?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

non binary coat

Chatty Member
Interesting article by Constance Hall in regards to Clemmie Hooper

She sounds like another lying instagraner "I’m not going to mention the names of these sites and I beg you not to look them up. They hurt people, they are obsessive, they are personal, they pick on your looks and your weight, your parenting, and your relationship.". When has mods looks ever been discussed in what way? Everyone says she's very pretty with a great figure. The gifted teeth maybe, but she chose to get them done.

"some of the most disgusting hate sites for bloggers that exist." Where's the hate? These floggers hate being held to account. Don't want people to judge your parenting then stop selling your kids for money online!

• Heart

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
I don’t follow any instamums as I found the interiors made me hate myself. We live in an untidy and probably slightly grubby house with mismatched furniture and colours not of our choosing on the wall (we rent), covered in toys. I get depressed instantly looking at the pictures of their houses even though I know some of them are just shovelling clutter behind them. I’m so used to looking like crap before kids, let alone either, that the clothes stuff bothers me less, and as for the size 10 body positivity....

Sorry, heartfelt rant there! But I wouldn’t recommend them to any new mum at all.

The MoD thing has been so interesting as I got really down when one of the gang had her 40th shortly after mine. I felt totally shit as mine was a bit of a disaster and I felt like I wasn’t in that sort of group of friends who could do something like that. But MoD was there and I assume that the group is in disarray now.

Last edited:

Yel

Chatty Member
We need a new wave of mummy bloggers
Oh please no, they'll all end up the same way once they get used to the easy money and gifts.

Without massive consumption these floggers wouldn't exist. I'd rather consume less and see less spent on marketing.

• Heart
Reactions: 34