MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I googled Clemmie Hooper Jackson Jewellery and the page is up, but her name isn’t on it. It’s only referred to as Cosmic Love.
'Part of the 'Cosmic Love' collection, this jewellery is a celebration of love, kindness and connection. Taking inspiration from the stars in the sky and the love in our hearts, it's a reminder to share meaningful connections with those around us' ... Isn't it ironic 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Reading all these posts about the Hoopers and all their former Instagram chums and feel like I’m somewhere in the middle now 🤷🏻‍♀️ Whilst I think MOD has acted wrongly I do feel that this should have been laid to rest days ago. These instamums aren’t going to let us forget are they though! I posted about TMS yesterday hoofing around London whilst posting her ‘please help me I’m so lonely’ stories and my blood boils. She was on today, in the same clothes she was wearing during yesterday’s sad stories, promoting anti pigment cream....it’s just all a joke! She must have filmed them all at the same time thus proving that she is absolutely full of bullshit! Now I’m watching the One Show with the kids doing the rickshaw challenge and crying because these are real children with real problems and real families who are asking us to donate to help them. Not lying instagrammers who just want us to line the pockets of their affiliate trousers, the purses of their affiliate bags and help them pay for their affiliate holidays. I hope the bubble bursts for them all very soon 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 80
All these instamummies with their instafriends in their instacrowds. Such a sad and lonely bunch! With the faux confidence, good vibes, body positivity and be kind. Just Smeg off! #pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 20
'Part of the 'Cosmic Love' collection, this jewellery is a celebration of love, kindness and connection. Taking inspiration from the stars in the sky and the love in our hearts, it's a reminder to share meaningful connections with those around us' ... Isn't it ironic 😆😆😆
And that’s the point isn’t it, kind and empowering was the brand, that’s why it’s attracted so much drama because it’s all a load of rubbish.
It doesn’t make sense to continue to stick CH’s name on her product.

Reactions: 10
I think if shows Rachel Jackson in a pretty piss poor light tbh. No one would’ve heard of her if it wasn’t for MoD and now she’s dropped her over a few two-faced comments on a gossip site.

I wonder if any of the chosen few Insta huns who were at the snazzy collab launch party have offered any support? Doubtful. Probably not wearing the free jewellery they were given either - they can’t even sell it now 😄
But it’s her business, she isn’t a spare time midwife. You can’t blame her. It’s now the most hypocritical jewellery collection ever!! No one will buy it if she maintains the link. ‘Cosmic wank’ is a collection of love connection and kindness 🙈
EE115CA9-2F92-4519-897F-54EBE0ED6AD7.png

How can she leave the bitchy two faced midwife next to it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Reading all these posts about the Hoopers and all their former Instagram chums and feel like I’m somewhere in the middle now 🤷🏻‍♀️ Whilst I think MOD has acted wrongly I do feel that this should have been laid to rest days ago. These instamums aren’t going to let us forget are they though! I posted about TMS yesterday hoofing around London whilst posting her ‘please help me I’m so lonely’ stories and my blood boils. She was on today, in the same clothes she was wearing during yesterday’s sad stories, promoting anti pigment cream....it’s just all a joke! She must have filmed them all at the same time thus proving that she is absolutely full of bullshit! Now I’m watching the One Show with the kids doing the rickshaw challenge and crying because these are real children with real problems and real families who are asking us to donate to help them. Not lying instagrammers who just want us to line the pockets of their affiliate trousers, the purses of their affiliate bags and help them pay for their affiliate holidays. I hope the bubble bursts for them all very soon 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m almost sure I saw her at Paddington train station today. If it was her she must have had a very late night, she was not looking her best at all. By her I mean TMS.

Reactions: 3
Essentially , Clemmie’s been caught gossiping in the playground to the wrong crowd and it’s got out.

Tattlers always knew she was ruthless and a bully. The way the Instaguns have savaged her is breathtaking.

The *Insta-guns* was wrong but I think it’s fitting in the circumstances .

I’m no fan of Clemmie Hooper and have no sympathy for her but.....

I do hope she keeps a tit list, when she does emerge from her social media break she could really rip the tit out of those who dropped her into the mire; TMS and that American woman .

Revenge is a dish served cold and all that and Clemmie is holding the cards at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
I agree, a careful response from Rachel Jackson however I did notice that a lot of the MOD collab photos have been deleted though! 🙊
Hi, i’ve been lurking following the drama here and couldn’t resist anymore. 😂
This whole thing has got tattle loads of new members... me included 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Essentially , Clemmie’s been caught gossiping in the playground to the wrong crowd and it’s got out.

Tattlers always knew she was ruthless and a bully. The way the Instaguns have savaged her is breathtaking.
It really is! They post absolutely everything about their lives, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen them mention anything about non-insta friends, which is weird in itself. Now it’s all gone tits up, who can she turn to? Maybe if she wasn’t so ruthless and ambitious, she’d actually be being supported right now and would come out of the other side with her sanity intact. As it stands, all the insta-cunts have sung along to ding dong the witch is dead and scrambled for relevancy on top of her battered reputation. Clemmie is a witch, but she doesn’t deserve to be treated like the antichrist for fucks sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she still on the M&S website??
They are only quiet this week as they're on holiday - didn’t someone say they were off on safari?

Reactions: 5
And that’s the point isn’t it, kind and empowering was the brand, that’s why it’s attracted so much drama because it’s all a load of rubbish.
It doesn’t make sense to continue to stick CH’s name on her product.
& Candice supported and attended the recent launch for MODs jewellery

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That collab (god, that word shortening, I’m at it now), had literally only just launched as well.
As long as you don’t get dressed in the morning saying “a trouser” and “a boot”, you’ll be alright 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know MOD was the one faking her identity and bitching but FOD is really the ruthless exploiter of the children more than her. I recall hearing MOD on a pod saying of FOD “well he seems to have taken over the twins so I can’t post about them,” or words to that effect- as if this wasn’t an agreed strategy but something he had just done. I had the impression they were competitive with one another over Instagram and he was ‘winning’ because he had the cute twins.. That’s not putting your marriage first is it? That’s having your head turned by a million followers.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Didn’t MOD invite Candice to the dinner/launch of the jewellery collection? Was this post the podcast with the picture of Candice and the ‘demonic’ MOD? Did the mid dinner crystal reading not go well? Did the other instamums all know about Alice while they dined and got free jewellery? Was something said at that dinner with all of the instamum gang there?

So many questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the bubbles well and truly burst for them all after this...insta will be seeing a huge reduction in #ads and #gifted from the instmums.... it’s game over, they are human, they witch, they duck tit up, the blinkers are well and truly off xx

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.