MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re cottage cheese, yes the Longley one is great. It’s small curd and not sloppy. Only place I’ve found it is at Asda. Waitrose used to do it. I like it in baked potatoes, and it’s also good plopped in tomato soup, or added to pasta.

Another way is to put it in a piece of buttered toast then add hot pepper jelly on the top. Lip smacking good. Can als shove inside a warmed pita with the hot pepper jelly or another condiment or chutney.
Love that Longely one especially the one with chives 😀

Reactions: 1
Ryvita takes me back to the late 80s as a teenager trying to loose weight along with dry weetabix. Fun times 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Re cottage cheese, yes the Longley one is great. It’s small curd and not sloppy. Only place I’ve found it is at Asda. Waitrose used to do it. I like it in baked potatoes, and it’s also good plopped in tomato soup, or added to pasta.

Another way is to put it in a piece of buttered toast then add hot pepper jelly on the top. Lip smacking good. Can als shove inside a warmed pita with the hot pepper jelly or another condiment or chutney.
Morrisons too x

Kelechnekoff appeared in my explore so I had a look at her last couple of posts. The image of her flashing her bits in those red shoes is burned into my retinas forever. My poor eyes 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
I see the Wilde's post has gone . So ensure you get your 16k followers to report MOD and direct them to the email address to do so. Then turn comments on so there is no balance or discussion then just delete all evidence. I can't stand MOD but these Insta mums are just proving why tattle exists . No discussion is allowed and only arse licking is permitted.
I sent her a message as I couldn’t comment and got a message back saying she’d reply later as she was the only adult responsible for a ‘deluge’ of children. Unsurprisingly, over 24 hours later, she still hasn’t replied to my message calling her out, in a very measured way. I won’t hold my breath for a reply!

Reactions: 7
Another lurker here👋🏼...somewhat fascinated by the MOD/FOD drama. Would like to add my 2 cents (for what it’s worth!). I’m not convinced MOD *was* being racist with her remarks-and definitely not intentionally. I DO however, also believe that she’s allowed this to rumble on for far too long now-it’s become too big & out of control and she’s coming off as arrogant for not addressing it (last thing she needs).
I also think (having a good nose through her IG) that actually, almost worse than all of this current saga-what’s shocked me more than anything, is the sheer lack of time she appears to spend with her kids!? It’s time she makes a genuine apology then takes herself off social media & starts building proper relationships with her kids. I speak as a Mum of 4 girls myself.

Reactions: 13
Morrisons too x

Kelechnekoff appeared in my explore so I had a look at her last couple of posts. The image of her flashing her bits in those red shoes is burned into my retinas forever. My poor eyes 🤢
Just checked it out... she’s undoubtedly incredibly strong (and boy can she twerk 😳) but those shoes are 🤢

Reactions: 2
Another lurker here👋🏼...somewhat fascinated by the MOD/FOD drama. Would like to add my 2 cents (for what it’s worth!). I’m not convinced MOD *was* being racist with her remarks-and definitely not intentionally. I DO however, also believe that she’s allowed this to rumble on for far too long now-it’s become too big & out of control and she’s coming off as arrogant for not addressing it (last thing she needs).
I also think (having a good nose through her IG) that actually, almost worse than all of this current saga-what’s shocked me more than anything, is the sheer lack of time she appears to spend with her kids!? It’s time she makes a genuine apology then takes herself off social media & starts building proper relationships with her kids. I speak as a Mum of 4 girls myself.
yes!! And whenever Simon goes away she has a tit fit. Really grips me! Try having a husband in the navy love, working and juggling young kids! The more I see past the perfect life, the more I get annoyed with the whole fiasco!

Everyone needs a break from their children but that’s all she seems to do.

Reactions: 11
Morrisons too x

Is flashing your flaps, sorry Labia (must use the correct terminology) off on Instagram supposed to be inspirational now?! Is gyrating against a pole like an orgasming worm the definition of being a ‘supermother’? Nah love, it’s attention seeking and a bit seedy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
yes!! And whenever Simon goes away she has a tit fit. Really grips me! Try having a husband in the navy love, working and juggling young kids! The more I see past the perfect life, the more I get annoyed with the whole fiasco!

Everyone needs a break from their children but that’s all she seems to do.
Yeah, I think his trip to Japan was the first time she didn't make snarky comments / didn't whine on her stories but seemed happy for him (commented on a couple of his posts)... That always bothered me about her.. She went on so many trips, to so many events (weekly) - simon just put up with it and didnt complain + seemed to enjoy spending time with his daughters... But whenever Simon was away (for work or fun), she was so whiny... and only talked about how horrible it is and how she would dash out the second he comes homes

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It used to irritate me just how much time she needed to spend recharging and self-loving herself. For someone who spent what seemed like a couple of nights away from home and kids in luxe hotels every week! She slowed down after moving to Ramsgate. But she makes out likes she's stuck at home 24/7 with no help. 🙄

Yeah, I think his trip to Japan was the first time she didn't make snarky comments / didn't whine on her stories but seemed happy for him (commented on a couple of his posts)... That always bothered me about her.. She went on so many trips, to so many events (weekly) - simon just put up with it and didnt complain + seemed to enjoy spending time with his daughters... But whenever Simon was away (for work or fun), she was so whiny... and only talked about how horrible it is and how she would dash out the second he comes homes
It’s actually very insulting for people who genuinely solo parent for long periods or are single parents 24-7. Hardly inclusive to supporting all women is it...

I agree with you on that score about FOD, he seems to enjoy his kids company at least!

Reactions: 13
Yes but is FOD any better? Watching him enjoying spending time with his daughters with a big AD across the top of the post or on a gifted holiday or feeding them a promoted breakfast cereal doesn't really make me see him as the perfect father. Maybe he just couldn't afford to spend as much time away from his girls, seeing as they are his his bread and butter

Yes but is FOD any better? Watching him enjoying spending time with his daughters with a big AD across the top of the post or on a gifted holiday or feeding them a promoted breakfast cereal doesn't really make me see him as the perfect father. Maybe he just couldn't afford to spend as much time away from his girls, seeing as they are his his bread and butter
hmmmm you’ve a point!

Reactions: 7
It’s actually very insulting for people who genuinely solo parent for long periods or are single parents 24-7. Hardly inclusive to supporting all women is it...

I agree with you on that score about FOD, he seems to enjoy his kids company at least!

A while back she did comment on feeling like a single parent didn’t she? Then got flack so had to issue an apology?

Reactions: 12
Just realised the FOD house will smell as the dog poos inside. Why didn’t they housetrain it? Again, why would you tell people this? It’s all so grubby...

What is the demographic of the followers of these people? Has anyone documented it?

I need stats to try and make sense of it all!

Kelenchnekoff

She is incredibly strong but oof, I really want her to pull that fanny wedgy out, ouch.

Reactions: 3

Another way is to put it on a piece of buttered toast then add hot pepper jelly on the top. Lip smacking good. Can als shove inside a warmed pita with the hot pepper jelly or another condiment or chutney.
I just need to say, I love all the little gems that this and its predecessor threads have brought me since Alicegate broke. Two weeks ago, I would never have expected to come on here and read a mouth-watering serving suggestion for cottage cheese, but here we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.