MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear to god, if he comes back with another cringey dancing video I will personally start following MOD and message her telling her to divorce him for being such an absolute twit.
He clearly gives no fucks about her too, he’s just wanting to get back to being ‘crazy’ dad posting ads and wacky videos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Guess he really is trying to prove he's just on insta for the lol's. First that tit about hair bands, now this... "dancing is the answer"? Not yo the tit storm the SODs are currently embroiled in!! On the plus side, we were not subjected to Simon's dancing (he thinks it's achingly cool, it is not).
He needs to seek help. He's quite clearly addicted to Instagram and it must be killing him to be limiting his posts.

Nobody cares Simon, so be a good boy and trot off quietly, save your marriage, be a parent to your children for once and seek appropriate counselling and delete the accounts. The uneducated InstaFlock will cope without you, promise.

Reactions: 38
I’d never heard of tattle before this drama, but I’m so glad I checked it out.

I’m on maternity leave right now after having my first baby 7 months ago, and I was feeling so lonely and jealous of the instamum crowd. I’ll be totally honest, I bought into the lies and longed for the holidays, designer furniture and actually bought 2 pairs of superga shoes (I don’t regret that though, they’re much more comfy than converse for me).
Thanks to tattle, and the MOD drama, I’ve had my eyes opened and I feel a lot better about my own life. Just goes to show how Instagram can really sucker you in. It’s dangerous.
You are smashing it as a Mumma! The first year is so hard and Instagram is just a bleeping advert for tit statutory maternity pay does not cover.... xxxx there are lots of lovely mum groups on fb who can steer you right and provide a good giggle x

Reactions: 27
I can’t bring myself to watch FoDs story yet but it sounds as if it’s just another nail in the coffin for their relationship & their reputation.

Reactions: 12
Watched the story... Has he posted that as some sort of weird 'proof' he's not racist (like his wife has been accused of being)?

Reactions: 23
If FOD was my husband I would drive him to dartford bridge and then kick him off it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
OMG fire the agent immediately- what is he DOING?!!
I thought just that!! He & MOD are handle this ridiculously badly. Awful novice management they have no idea! Plus every single person and his dog posted that dancing video two weeks ago. Literally everyone did. I can’t believe how he thinks this will wash. Obviously doing stories as wont need to delete all the negative comments or hire American fake bots to comment positively underneath

Reactions: 21
I think it's very telling that none of the InstaMums appear to have genuine friends of long standing. Instead, they enthuse manically about all their new, shiny, amazing, shiny, brave, amazing InstaMates. It's because these women are dedicated, ruthless social media climbers. They don't build friendships. They build networks.

I am still in touch with old school friends. I still meet up with university mates that I have known for over 20 years. I have a very close circle of mum friends who bonded at the school gates over 10 years ago. My oldest and best friend drove through the night to be there for me when my Mum passed away suddenly.

That's what real friends are. And that's what real friends do. Real friends aren't the randoms who just sit next to you at yet another perfume launch lunch. Real friends don't mouth wanky, empty platitudes like "We've got you" (when what they really mean is "we're out to get you") when you're struggling. Real friends don't jostle for prime position as you all pose for the camera on a contrived 'InstsGals Weekend Away.' And real friends don't queue up to stab you in the back when you totally duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
You are smashing it as a Mumma! The first year is so hard and Instagram is just a bleeping advert for tit statutory maternity pay does not cover.... xxxx there are lots of lovely mum groups on fb who can steer you right and provide a good giggle x
Thank you! Not buying into the tit fake lifestyle is the first step and now I’m trying to plug into the real relationships I have now and chatting to other people when I take him to play groups and the weighing clinic.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
FOD sharing a black man dancing, why am I not surprised.

It's funny that Candice B the ex pimp has been the downfall of both Mrs Meldrum and MOD!

Reactions: 17
Watched the story... Has he posted that as some sort of weird 'proof' he's not racist (like his wife has been accused of being)?
That was my first thought... I kind of thought it couldn't get any more ridiculous but Fod proved me wrong.

Reactions: 9
Also CT, Hungermama, SMS, MOD, DLAM we are so over your pity party...”having the worst week” stories and posts. Watch Children in need tomorrow night and see what a worst week looks like. Seriously you women do make me sick you have NO idea.

I think it's very telling that none of the InstaMums appear to have genuine friends of long standing. Instead, they enthuse manically about all their new, shiny, amazing, shiny, brave, amazing InstaMates. It's because these women are dedicated, ruthless social media climbers. They don't build friendships. They build networks.

I am still in touch with old school friends. I still meet up with university mates that I have known for over 20 years. I have a very close circle of mum friends who bonded at the school gates over 10 years ago. My oldest and best friend drove through the night to be there for me when my Mum passed away suddenly.

That's what real friends are. And that's what real friends do. Real friends aren't the randoms who just sit next to you at yet another perfume launch lunch. Real friends don't mouth wanky, empty platitudes like "We've got you" (when what they really mean is "we're out to get you") when you're struggling. Real friends don't jostle for prime position as you all pose for the camera on a contrived 'InstsGals Weekend Away.' And real friends don't queue up to stab you in the back when you totally duck up.
YES!!!!!!!!xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Thank you! Not buying into the tit fake lifestyle is the first step and now I’m trying to plug into the real relationships I have now and chatting to other people when I take him to play groups and the weighing clinic.
I am the same. I totally know what you mean. I have a 10month old. It's easy to fall into the trap that you must have x product to be a good mum etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That's exactly have Ive viewed it... And I actually really like FOD and think he means well... But it was so obvious 😬🙈

Reactions: 12
I am the same. I totally know what you mean. I have a 10month old. It's easy to fall into the trap that you must have x product to be a good mum etc.
Hope brands realise now that watching a group of the same women again and again week after week go out for three course dinners or stays at luxurious hotels is not the best way to sell us your tit!! It’s over!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.