MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we should give a big 👏👏👏 to all those making a comment and no doubt paying the price of getting blocked by fodders
Does getting blocked mean you can’t see his page at all or just can’t comment?

Reactions: 3
Plus talking about “shits” and “farts”. Seriously? I don’t do toilet humour. He’s so downmarket 👎

Which brands do you attract with shits and farts?
He's trying to remind us that HE is just here for the laughs. He's just forgotten he's not funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am seeing it differently. I really don’t think he knew. She can’t have been messaging him ‘I’m on tattle’ From Mauritius. I think he’s really pissed off, and there is absolutely no way Clemmie would take the full public shaming rap if he was complicit. She’s far too selfish and self important. She’s lost so much, respect and brands she wants. Reading previous interviews with her and her collab with RJackson being such a big deal on the next level of success.
I think things have blown up. She blames him, because if he hadn’t used the kids none of this would’ve happened and she wouldn’t have been pushed to tattle. She’s a narcissist, it won’t be her fault, it will be his. He’s digging his heels in desperate to prove he has an account without them. Marnie has given consent for the photo so it’s ok. He’s trying to disassociate from her drama. In an interview she says how the brand doesn’t work with them both doing the same deals or products.
They may well survive as they are both so headstrong but who knows how.
She probably does have a plan but is waiting for it to die down.
He had to know. If it was guessed on here in April and he didn’t know via Clemmie, one of his many super fans would have told him.

Reactions: 5
I am seeing it differently. I really don’t think he knew. She can’t have been messaging him ‘I’m on tattle’ From Mauritius. I think he’s really pissed off, and there is absolutely no way Clemmie would take the full public shaming rap if he was complicit. She’s far too selfish and self important. She’s lost so much, respect and brands she wants. Reading previous interviews with her and her collab with RJackson being such a big deal on the next level of success.
I think things have blown up. She blames him, because if he hadn’t used the kids none of this would’ve happened and she wouldn’t have been pushed to tattle. She’s a narcissist, it won’t be her fault, it will be his. He’s digging his heels in desperate to prove he has an account without them. Marnie has given consent for the photo so it’s ok. He’s trying to disassociate from her drama. In an interview she says how the brand doesn’t work with them both doing the same deals or products.
They may well survive as they are both so headstrong but who knows how.
She probably does have a plan but is waiting for it to die down.

I agree. On this occasion I don't think he knew. Not the full story. For all the reasons you say

Reactions: 9
I was interviewed by press and tv...I don't see any of this with MOD /FOD , and believe their careers and relationship is in dire straits ....if FOD loved his wife , he'd be supportive and defending her not posting some half hearted crap about sodding hair accessories or dogs!
How incredibly stressful!

This must be putting pressure on their relationship, it has to be. And due to the nature of their oversharing, we’ve been able to see the strains in their relationship that most relationships have, such as Clemmie complaining about how much Simon hates spending money.

Unlike your situation, the Hoopers are trying to salvage a very, very successful family business which meant Simon rarely had to spend his own money. 😒

Reactions: 6
He had to know. If it was guessed on here in April and he didn’t know via Clemmie, one of his many super fans would have told him.
He wouldn’t have believed some fan telling him that the hive of horror thought Clemmie was on here. I didn’t fully know till a few weeks back and I was on here and talking to her. We had suspicions but thought it was a friend etc. The super fans would not have had the evidence.
I just don’t buy him knowing at all! Interesting how we all see different things 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
FOD is so anti engaging in drama, there’s no way he’d have bothered. He’s computer savvy and would’ve been aware of location detection and I honestly believe he’d have been peddling to get posts removed via admin etc. I just don’t see FOD the control freak allowing this tit show, if he was aware.

Reactions: 4
They are watching this site like a hawk! Just replaced the twins picture without the uniforms on, as stated earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh do duck off Simon. No wonder she’s not publicly apologised for calling him a twit why apologise for speaking the truth. Clemmie, if you’re reading - be more Alice.
i mean, tbh, simon's most recent posts are doing absolutely nothing but proving that everything clemmie said about him was true. he really is acting like an A grade twit. the "alice" guise just seemed to be clemmie's way of speaking her mind, sharing what she truly thought about about people in a way she couldn't in real life. it wouldn't surprise me if she does think simon was a twit - his recent posts seem to do nothing but support her opinion.

Reactions: 14
Well I suppose this site features very heavily in their lives. I expect all the sellers will be reading.

Reactions: 12
Now we know they are following our opinions on how best to manage their accounts, should we be invoicing them?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Telford did a story that she was in Argos earlier today. I wonder if she was purchasing a sleeping bag, like was suggested here on Tattle yesterday 🧐.

Oh I do hope MoD is doing some interview.
Telford was obviously buying herself a sleeping bag - her insta-begging post was aimed at brands, in the hope she'd be #gifted a posh, expensive sleeping bag, not an onslaught of offers from local folk offering up their second-hand sleeping bags for her to borrow. she needs to quickly buy herself one so she can justify turning down all these kind-hearted, locals trying to help out: "oops, just found one lurking in my loft!"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another lurker here, signed up to see the attachments, etc etc :giggle:

I began following the core Instamums when my first child was born nearly 3 years ago. In that time I’ve gradually unfollowed most of them, as the constant selling was annoying. I think this has been the push I needed to unfollow them all once and for all. I actually feel really stupid to have swallowed the personas they presented, which have fallen to pieces in the last week. In particular I’m pretty revolted at the way Clemmie Telford is so transparently trying to align herself with CB - it’s so crass. It makes me realize she’s not the person I thought she was, and that I’m an idiot to have wasted any brain time on her!

Reactions: 30
CH needs to sell her story to a newspaper for a fortune and blow the lid right off influencer culture and dish the dirt on all her rotten pals . Then go back to living normal life .

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.