MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has FOD totally lost the plot? I'm really confused. What is with the random dancing story? What a bizarre story.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dear God, please please tell me that Slymon isn't peddling the racist trope that all black men are good dancers??? I suppose it's a small mercy that he hasn't 'blacked up' before doing his story.

WTF are his management doing, for the love of God. Or are they all reduced to sitting under their desks, hugging their knees and rocking back and forth, chanting ''I'm in my happy place, I'm in my happy place."

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Have I taken something by mistake? Is FOD REALLY posting videos of a dancing black man while his wife is embroiled in a public race row? Honestly? Am I drunk? What the duck is going on?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
So the new post. How far can I get from the brand????

I'll show you!

Reactions: 9
Give us a break DLAM....insta-begging ‘Please still like & engage with me guys, I’m not like the others!’... Jesus Christ. So transparent. They are all shitting themselves. Time to unfollow.
She’s so bloody annoying, she reminds me of the ‘cool’ mum from Mean Girls. She tries so hard, she’s not authentic at all. Desperate and arrogant.

Reactions: 10
It’s ok!!! They aren’t racist!!! He wishes that black man were his friend!!
I think I have just cringed so hard that I have just turned myself inside out through my hole! That is so transparent it's embarrassing.
"Don't worry lads, I'm not a racist! I want a best friend who is black, even though living in my middle class bubble, It would never happen!"

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’m actually gutted I don’t follow MOD & FOD, would be so satisfying to tap the unfollow button right now.

Reactions: 11
The tagline for the Rachael Jackson x Mother of Daughters was "Part of the 'Cosmic Love' collection, this jewellery is a celebration of love, kindness and connection. "

:LOL:

Mod was ripped out for a few bitchy comments that's the love and connection Rachel Jackson has, and they spelt jewelry wrong!

• Wow
The tagline for the Rachael Jackson x Mother of Daughters was "Part of the 'Cosmic Love' collection, this jewellery is a celebration of love, kindness and connection. "

:LOL:

Mod was ripped out for a few bitchy comments that's the love and connection Rachel Jackson has, and they spelt jewelry wrong!
Jewellery is spelt correctly on their website. Or am I missing your point? 🤔

Reactions: 11
I think it's very telling that none of the InstaMums appear to have genuine friends of long standing. Instead, they enthuse manically about all their new, shiny, amazing, shiny, brave, amazing InstaMates. It's because these women are dedicated, ruthless social media climbers. They don't build friendships. They build networks.

I am still in touch with old school friends. I still meet up with university mates that I have known for over 20 years. I have a very close circle of mum friends who bonded at the school gates over 10 years ago. My oldest and best friend drove through the night to be there for me when my Mum passed away suddenly.

That's what real friends are. And that's what real friends do. Real friends aren't the randoms who just sit next to you at yet another perfume launch lunch. Real friends don't mouth wanky, empty platitudes like "We've got you" (when what they really mean is "we're out to get you") when you're struggling. Real friends don't jostle for prime position as you all pose for the camera on a contrived 'InstsGals Weekend Away.' And real friends don't queue up to stab you in the back when you totally duck up.
Totally agree. They all seem
To be as bad as each other.

Reactions: 8
Oh well.. at least he felt better after smashing his balls across the field.. bet clemmie wouldn't mind smashing his balls in with a hockey stick right about now.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They're always odd, but this one proves he's in desperate need of psychiatric support and marital guidance.

Ah, didn't realise - I've just looked it up. Far prefer your way of spelling it. Much simpler 😉
I think he needs to step away from the editing app and the gram..... he’s an intelligent man isn’t he? Step off the insta-train

This is off topic but why the duck do they all keep going on about mercury in retrograde? And why can none of them spell?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.