MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry WHAT????????????
Are you being serious.
Yes, be sure to clear those cookies! If you revisit the site(s) within the following 30 days and purchase something, guess what?! ...they still get an ‘affiliate percentage’! Disgusting isn’t it! 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Been reading all this like o_O and not commented before... been on CTs lists and when you go into the compilation of all 2016 guest lists, the one CH did has a broken link. All the others work so defo been actively taken down! Makes me think there is more to this as surely CT wouldn’t go to that much bother if there was still a friendship there?!

Oooo what made you think to look at that? That’s a lot of stalking I need lessons from you 👀🕵🏽‍♀️😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Been reading all this like o_O and not commented before... been on CTs lists and when you go into the compilation of all 2016 guest lists, the one CH did has a broken link. All the others work so defo been actively taken down! Makes me think there is more to this as surely CT wouldn’t go to that much bother if there was still a friendship there?!

Reactions: 4
Yes, be sure to clear those cookies! If you revisit the site(s) within the following 30 days and purchase something, guess what?! ...they still get an ‘affiliate percentage’! Disgusting isn’t it! 🤬
I think the affiliate percentage is approx 7%. That’s what one of them (who I like) said on their stories recently.

So it’s not pennies like a lot of them like to make out.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Dear God, please please tell me that Slymon isn't peddling the racist trope that all black men are good dancers??? I suppose it's a small mercy that he hasn't 'blacked up' before doing his story.

WTF are his management doing, for the love of God. Or are they all reduced to sitting under their desks, hugging their knees and rocking back and forth, chanting ''I'm in my happy place, I'm in my happy place."
That’s what I thought. He’ll be being ‘born’ out of a cupboard in blackface next!! I’m physically cringing at him and his small-mindedness

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I followed all these accounts when I became a mum and within 6 months had unfollowed 95% including MOD because they were soooo unrelatable and made me feel like a bag of tit which is not why I go to Instagram.
I'm finding this fascinating, like lots of us, because I hope this is the start of the downgrade of these pretentious, entitled women's platform. And yes. I know you can just unfollow, which I did but I'm so happy to see so many other women want this too.
I think MOD will speak to a Sunday magazine/ Newspaper first, I doubt she will do a TV interview. She wouldn't be able to handle that sort of integration. This may even bring in stricter laws on child exploitation on social media which I think is needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That’s what I thought. He’ll be being ‘born’ out of a cupboard in blackface next!! I’m physically cringing at him and his small-mindedness
Quite sad watching him squirm for content when he can't exploit the twins.

Reactions: 24
I think if things were really that bad in the Hooper household, FOD wouldn't be out playing hockey, but something is definitely up as these vids are odd as heck. He never reposts vids from the random internet, making this latest one even odder and so obvious! How can he not even see that????
but apparently, it's a fact that "the regenitative power of sport is amazing" - which i took to mean that whacking a few balls around a field have restored everything back to normal, if not in the hooper household, then certainly in FOD's life.

Reactions: 12
but apparently, it's a fact that "the regenitative power of sport is amazing" - which i took to mean that whacking a few balls around a field have restored everything back to normal, if not in the hooper household, then certainly in FOD's life.
Wonder if whacking a few balls would do Clemmie some good too? Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think the affiliate percentage is approx 7%. That’s what one of them (who I like) said on their stories recently.

It’s a VERY lucrative source of ‘income’ for most of them! It’s one of the main sources of income for that Hinch character, peddling tat from eBay ...sorry ‘bargs’... and mainly to people with very little to start with, who then delve deeper into debt to keep up with the whole sorry (grey) charade!!! 🤬😢

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I assume Slymon just enjoys the chance to play with balls, any balls, because he lost his own a long, long time ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

So if you think about it you get someone popular, they have a deal with gusto ( or however you spell it) or a supermarket that’s the grub sorted, they have a deal with say Very - that’s all their clothes sorted, car deals, furniture gifted, tiles, wallpaper, shampoo, treats, shoes, hair products, make up, generic crappy poster type pictures that they all bleeping have, rugs 🙄 oh and holidays - it begs the question WHAT THE duck DOOOOOO THEY PAY FOR .... all the while moaning about their kids or some tit or the Reno of their house that Instagram has paid for and they post inspirational bollocks and chat like they are just faffing through life trying to make do you know like we do except they struggle with their gifted lives and holidays to Florida or Japan or wherever the duck they are off to .... yeah just like us just duck off ( apologies for the excessive amount of fucks tonight) oh and they all seem to have bleeping sausage dogs 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 36
but how do you get 7% of nothing if no purchase is made 🤪🤯🤔
They don’t but the person doesn’t necessarily have to purchase the item that the influencer linked. If they purchase anything else from that website within a certain time period then the influencer will still get a % from that item even though it wasn’t the item that they publicised. Because of cookies. I think - am no expert 😄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I cringed so hard at his story and thought SURELY THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE. Surely he must have thought twice before posting it, I can’t get how he can be so unaware of how this looks??! Loving the comments on here tonight 🤣

Reactions: 18
So, I’ve just been reading through the comments on TMS’s original Alice post on Insta. How come there’s not a single negative comment? Not one person saying, oh maybe you shouldn’t have balled her out publicly like this? That you shouldn’t be encouraging this witch hunt and bullying? That you’re as bad as she is? That maybe you’re also in the wrong? I don’t condone what Clemmie did but I truly believe that TMS very selfishly had a bigger goal in mind than just ‘exposing’ Alice. Those comments are much too edited, it’s making her look even worse.
I’ve just been catching up and according to the other thread TMS is also on tattle called ‘Floss’. She may not have slagged anyone off but she’s still set up a fake account pretending to be someone else. What a hypocrite

Reactions: 7
but how do you get 7% of nothing if no purchase is made 🤪🤯🤔
If you return to the site within 30 days and make a purchase, any purchase (and you’ve not cleared cookie in mean time) they take a cut!!
So if you think of sites like Amazon, EBay or M&S where the chances of returning and purchasing are quite high, the influenza’s are laughing all the way to the bank!! 💰

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.