MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I wasn’t a MOD fan but watching all the instahuns dancing on her grave has made me root for her
She should drag the whole lot of them down with her. Post the screenshots of the private chats, tell everyone which usernames are her insta mates, reveal what they’re all really like and how shallow it all really is.
Her Instagram sweetheart career is ruined now anyway she should just blow the lid off the whole thing and hopefully it will make a lot of people wake up to it all

Reactions: 56
Does anyone else wonder where the boyfriend from the TV show is right now and what he makes of it 🤔🤯
Stated in a previous thread (I think 12?) someone from here said he was a dad at their kids school. Apparently full of himself, along with his wife! Said he got mistaken for David Beckham 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone had that closing shot of Us in mind during all this? When the camera pans out to reveal scores of red boilersuit clad tethered arm in arm for miles whilst Minnie
Riperton' s Les Fleurs plays? If I was at all techie clever I'd do something creative with that comparison

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Stated in a previous thread (I think 12?) someone from here said he was a dad at their kids school. Apparently full of himself, along with his wife! Said he got mistaken for David Beckham 😂

Wasn't that the guy they had to pretend they were single to & not the boyf?

Reactions: 6
Also new - spent days catching up on all the threads!

I took mutha.hoods message to CB to be more about being outed about the sex worker thing than the MOD stuff?

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else see this??
I think she wrote the apology. And then handed her phone/IG to someone else. I think they're protecting her. And quite rightly. Because that poster says "shouldn't she be reading her DMs" - no, she shouldn't. Can you imagine the hatred and crap in her inbox? Whatever happened, no one has to read all of that, when they're already all over the national press. It's not good for anyone's mental health. No one should have been DMing her at all to send any kind of messages like that when she left a public space open for it. People are vying for blood. Ora reply they can use to post all over the platform for extra followers and likes.....

Reactions: 42
Wasn't that the guy who was picking, not Clemmie's then boyfriend?

Reactions: 4
Clemmie Telford just posted a fawning caption with this pic of Candice, big pimpin’ with the next gen instahuns.
I had little time for her on there as it was, but this is unnecessary arse kissing to be with the in crowd. Surely people can see how shallow this kind of post is?

Reactions: 13
Imagine that the only place mod is getting any sort of support (or sympathy?) is on tattle... Who'd have thunk it eh?!
Cant stand these witches on Instagram acting so self righteous about all of this.
CT has definitely picked her side hasn't she 🙄

Reactions: 26
I have heard from many who know her that she is a piece of work. After initially being fooled by her personality, the real her soon emerges and she is cutthroat, mean, out for the money NO. MATTER. WHAT. and will trample over all and any to get there. Unfollowed a long time ago but sadly she is fooling many and seems to be well en route to the Queen Bee spot.

Reactions: 9
I think she wrote the apology. And then handed her phone/IG to someone else. I think they're protecting her. And quite rightly. Because that poster says "shouldn't she be reading her DMs" - no, she shouldn't. Can you imagine the hatred and crap in her inbox? Whatever happened, no one has to read all of that, when they're already all over the national press. It's not good for anyone's mental health. No one should have been DMing her at all to send any kind of messages like that when she left a public space open for it. People are vying for blood. Ora reply they can use to post all over the platform for extra followers and likes.....
Spot on. Why is this interiors flogger out to expose Clems anyway? other than for her own selfish gains....🙄

I have heard from many who know her that she is a piece of work. After initially being fooled by her personality, the real her soon emerges and she is cutthroat, mean, out for the money NO. MATTER. WHAT. and will trample over all and any to get there. Unfollowed a long time ago but sadly she is fooling many and seems to be well en route to the Queen Bee spot.
Just like Candice and the rest of them.

Reactions: 9
Imagine that the only place mod is getting any sort of support (or sympathy?) is on tattle... Who'd have thunk it eh?!
Cant stand these witches on Instagram acting so self righteous about all of this.
CT has definitely picked her side hasn't she 🙄
CT is the main breadwinner isn’t she? Instagram is her bread and butter. She wasn’t going to give that up in loyalty to her friend.

Reactions: 6
timing is everything though isn’t it? It’s an old clip. It was a thing a month ago.....
I saw it first time last week. It didn’t to occur to me that FOD was trying to say he wasn’t racist. I think people are deliberately overthinking things.

Reactions: 5
Anyone had that closing shot of Us in mind during all this? When the camera pans out to reveal scores of red boilersuit clad tethered arm in arm for miles whilst Minnie
Riperton' s Les Fleurs plays? If I was at all techie clever I'd do something creative with that comparison
But with pink jumpsuits

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.