MOD & FOD #14 Who cares that my wife is going through hell; when there’s hair bands to lose and children to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Post was never meant for engagement.....such a talked about topic and she never meant for people to have an opinion whether or not they agreed with her or not.
Anyone who puts a post on their grid or stories this long after the original is begging for attention and likes. So my question is did she delete because she didn't like the replies or are you reading here wild woman?
Yeah well she got it anyway , waded into something with nothing to do with her and put unnecessary attention on herself .

Reactions: 10
Im calling it now. End of December MOD will return followed by all the Insta mums who will post lengthy posts about forgiveness /clean slates/new year etc etc . None of them can think for themselves it's embarrassing . Also seen an account I really like "meetthewilds" who have posted an email address of who to contact to get MOD struck off. This is insane
I see she’s turned comments off on that post because she wasn’t doing it for engagement 🙄 shame on her. Pathetic bullying behaviour to write a comment like that telling people to get MoD struck off but don’t let anyone have the ability to respond to such nonsense.

Instahuns - it’s been more than a week now. Stop relishing in it and drop the witch-hunt.

Reactions: 21
Post is still there but she has added an edit at the top about removing comments as it was never meant for engagement.

The winner for me in the most unlikeable instahun comp is INPO. I find her so unlikeable, cringe, and such a brown noser. Anyway she's just posted. Apparently the MOD drama needs no context from her, yet she goes on to pretty much say it ruined the trek achievement for her, she was thrown to a pack of wolves by someone she thought was a cheerleader (because MOD said she was desperate- you are INPO) and she worried she didn't know who to trust anymore. They don't half love to drag it out

MOD came along and did her running club thing when INPO had hardly any followers and shared it all on her insta stories. When they fancy it they talk about how their insta is their brand/business but whenever anything goes wrong they act like 7 year old girls. MODs shout outs made INPO thousands in extra followers, get a grip that you are still moaning about a comment a week later. I get that on a personal level they might still be pissed off but really to be posting about it still now?
INPO is so bleeping desperate it’s unreal, Can’t quite decide who is worse - her or TMS?! #MODSPEAKSTHETRUTH

Reactions: 15
So now without commemnts it only shows her point of view
Even without address she mentions body and she should lose her job.
So anyone reading could still be promoted to Google contact details and complain if they havent done so already.
Trial by the gram as concluded shed racist.
I wish clemmie would take legal action.
It's online bullying/ trolling plain and simple.
Not heard back from Insta yet but 2 many complaints can lead to suspension of account.
It's wrong they can amend and delete when they said something wrong and get away with it.
No point reporting her to channel mum.
I reported her post too as I dislike that she turned off comments so only her POV was visible. Completely cowardly and so hypocritical. Trying to get her followers to report her is disgusting.

I have now unfollowed every instamum involved or that has commented.

Reactions: 22
Exactly! In the same post she says Clemmie is unfit to practice and also talks about being kind. Disingenuous hole
What she really meant is ‘ I can stick the boot in on someone and kick them when they are down and get some attention at the same time’ absolutely the opposite of being kind .

Reactions: 22
Exactly! In the same post she says Clemmie is unfit to practice and also talks about being kind. Disingenuous hole
She originally put the email address
And urged her followers contact and complain to get her sacked because in her opinion she was racist and unfit to do job as midwife.

She's now got away with it unless Insta listen to to reports bit we can't add any text or detail.

Reactions: 7
Never heard of Meetthewildes before, quickly skimmed her feed for about 30 seconds and and I just know she’s eaten her placenta and homeschools. Interestingly Mother of Five Boys has liked the post and she’s the biggest kiss arse wannabe going and would have been fawning over the ODs a couple of weeks ago

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They are all so self absorbed it’s unreal. Complete hypocrites and all pretty dim too.

Reactions: 9
Never heard of Meetthewildes before, quickly skimmed her feed for about 30 seconds and and I just know she’s eaten her placenta and homeschools. Interestingly Mother of Five Boys has liked the post and she’s the biggest kiss arse wannabe going and would have been fawning over the ODs a couple of weeks ago
Oh god, cannot stand Mother of Five Boys. She's also signed a petition to remove this site.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
So I’m new here and trying to keep up .... I don’t know all the acronyms INPO who is that?
can someone start a acronyms thread for me 😂

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t homeschool, the older twins have just started school in reception and the twin girls are at nursery, she works full time and her partner is at home with the children. She returned to work when the last baby was 2 weeks old, I’ve no idea how as her birth was horrific, it’s on YouTube and very gory.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh god, cannot stand Mother of Five Boys. She's also signed a petition to remove this site.
Her pouting!!! I thought she was ok, but she got SUPER pissed off with me on here and on her thread and mentioned me on her stories very upset.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has updated the post, turned off comments and removed the email address to report
“Going back to posting pictures of my kids now”.... yeah just keep ignoring the reasoned arguments against using your kids for likes and follows. Stupid cow!

Reactions: 11
I think someone putting their birth on YouTube tells me all I need to know about the level of attention they need .

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.