Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OleTed

Chatty Member
I just don't get why her youngest has a bedroom resembling a babies nursery, but with that haircut and the gold chains he keeps wearing, looks like he's about to rob your gran (like mother like son).

• Haha
Reactions: 40

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
I used to wonder why H doesn’t story more and do ads etc as she clearly does everything in that house and has a good following but then I thought Greedy will have to ok everything H posts so it doesn’t contradict what she puts on her own stories. Guessing that doesn’t leave much for H to post about 😂

Thread Suggestion - A pointless shower, a rotting shed. Give it up Greedy, your Insta is dead.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Parry1988

VIP Member
Hope I've don't this right guys....
So charlotte hasn't been up to much, just the usual alcohol, food out and holidays.
She recently went on holiday on her sisters hen do and proceeded to have a drunken rant as to why H wasn't there and tried to make a joke about how she is just the babysitter... except it wasn't funny as its true 🤭 although we will give it to you char that she IS also the dog walker, crap picker uperer and general unemployed scivvy in the greedy household.
Greedy brought out her in the style drop which came and went with really not much interest from, well anyone.she then had a huge announcement...a glossybox, yet again no one cared with the big reveal flopping. She went to 'best friend in the world love you to the moon and back Stacey solomons' wedding, made a big song and dance about how her and hinch were now best bubs aswell, we are still awaiting the evidence. And finally the big one a book, yes the illiterate imbecile has declared she is releasing some sort of book, she couldn't quite explain what it was, only that it's out January so hurry up and pre order it so she renovate her 2 bathrooms that don't need doing!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

hollydollydaydream

Unfollowed. I’ve had to. After years of following her. She’s just taking the piss out of us now. She doesn’t need followers. She’s putting no effort into her content. She doesn’t deserve followers. She’s made her bit of dosh and bollocks to us hangeronners now. Crack on Greedy. You reap what you sew…..

Reactions: 33
A806FCB9-6A0B-4FF5-9C49-240C1B6742CB.jpeg

9CF8DF45-EA4C-48BB-B9DD-D69D0B291658.jpeg
just checked the dates on these and can’t be a coincidence that Greedy guts thought of the exact same idea 10 days after the other account. Just credit the other account, don’t steal their idea!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

canadianwoopwoop

Is she legit releasing a self help book giving advice on how to make your life great when hers is so chaotic and she seems to take a nose dive every other week? This is not someone with good coping strategies and certainly not someone who should be giving advice to others…leave it to the professionals greedy you absolute idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 31

adulterer david is dead

Sorry it’s probably already been said. I’m on my break at work and catching up quickly BUT ‘too many gins before 11am’ would be fun on a girls holiday maybe even a couples get away (I’m not apposed to drinking on holiday but my husband gets drunk quickly so I’d be fuming if he had gin for breakfast haha) but you’re away with your children!! Even if there are lots of adults around your kids look to you for security especially away from home!

Sorry I don’t mean to sound like a sensible bitch! Because I’m not. I’m all for getting drunk with my friends or husband and having a good time at adult only celebrations! But she is on a family holiday, go and swim with your kids! Have fun! And remember it! Even if she has her mam to look after them later on in the night she can let her hair down a bit every few nights and spend the days making memories with her babies!

Hagrid doesn’t have it in her to see that it’s wrong because she has no children and let’s face it she may as well be staff at this point

Sorry for the essay lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

lululemonzzz

Sixteen British pounds, nearly 17. How many people are actually spending nearly £20 on her book? I buy a lot of books as I love reading and I cannot remember the last I spent over a tenner. She has some real audacity. It’ll be in Poundland by the end of next year.

edit because I’m still flabbergasted:

I have a side gig as a freelance writer and a client recently asked me to upload the manuscript to Amazon KDP, which is how you publish the paperback on Amazon. I uploaded a 246 page manuscript to Amazon, the printing cost for Amazon is £3.16. The minimum Amazon would let me publish it for is £5.30. Greedys book is 20 pages less so will be even cheaper than that! Just shows how much she’s upmarketed her utter drivel.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Freefalling

VIP Member
New low being discussed on stories tonight 🤢🤢🤢🤢 the dogs 'yellow willie juice' ffs. Who the actual fuck thinks oh yes, ill story this on Instagram. Absolutely repulsed

• Sick
Reactions: 29

Gnb

Stealing is her nature- she stole the fajita recipe and tried to say it was her recipe, she steals from her raffles, she steals content daily from other IG users, she steals music from stories from other influencers, she steals their words- "bub 🤢" she steals their hand gestures She doesn't have an original bone in her body absolutle disgrace she is! She got lucky with her old house and gaining the following she did because if she tried to gain a career and a decent following from this house she'd be up shit creek. Lazy, job shy, stealing no body. Bye greedy. You're well and truly washed up. And I couldn't think of someone more deserving!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Who would even put this pic up of their partner???
Oh yeah, a narcissist would!
Imagine having to put up with underhanded shit from Greedy, just for free Stella.
I know I'm quoting a post from a couple of weeks ago but it's finally come to me who H reminds me of: Penfold from Danger Mouse! 😁😁😁😁

PhotoGrid_Site_1665964190185.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28

SafariGirl

The book has already been reduced! £12.36 on Amazon now and that’s just after 5 days! How much do we think it’ll actually end up being sold for? I’ll guess £5 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28