Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sophinch

Screenshot_20220822-121442_Instagram.jpg
Holiday mode, she's permanently in holiday mode. Wonder if shes taken the dogs with her!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Bobsmith

I’m sorry the bedroom looks like when ur half way through the baby becoming a toddler stage and you haven’t quite made up ur mind how to decorate so you still have the nursery theme but there is a few older bits thrown in and they don’t have a cot anymore! I think he is about 7? So similar age to my little boy who has a full on super Mario themed room with garish wall stickers and the room is painted sky blue of course nothing matches the rest of the house but that’s because it’s HIS bedroom and HIS personality can shine through.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Well that wasn't worth the 12 month wait was it 🤣🤣 how underwhelming and incredibly boring for a what, 7 year old?
The stationary storage is empty..the toy storage is empty??? The cushion looks hard as fuck and it all looks really cold and uncomfortable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

N-NewGirl

Always makes me lol when I see “make the beds” on her to do list, as if that’s such a big thing to do that it needs to be ticked off a list.. next we’ll be seeing “Wake Up ☑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Bumbumsmummy

Chatty Member
I reckon she's holidaying in Essex, stalking SS, her sister and their dad, oh and not forgetting Hinch, she's desperate for an invite to hers

I think H wants to be the man in the relationship lol and she thinks wearing shorts and a white shirt makes her more boyish she doesn’t get the fact she looks absolutely minging and disrespectful turning up to a wedding looking like a complete fool and Charlotte turns up looking very nice and definitely made an effort to be fair just because your gay doesn’t mean looking like a man take a long look at yourself H your family must be appalled no one would want to see their daughter pretending to be a man
As much as I dislike H, I think saying that because she's gay she can't look like a man and that her family must be appalled is a sweeping statement. I don't think she's trying to look like a man, she's clearly just not very feminine, I highly doubt her family are appalled by her appearance, more that she's getting married to Greedy.
Many lesbians are naturally quite masculine, whilst it doesn't appeal to me as I'm not gay, many lesbian women prefer their partners to look more masculine.
I think the more masculine dress sense H has suits her, I definitely can't imagine her in a wedding dress with hair up and a full face of make up

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pollypocket7

She’s said she’s not using sun beds anymore as they cause cancer and she doesn’t wanna leave her kids behind if something happens to her. But she will drink numerous bottles of beer each night 🙄 she’s unbelievable 😂😂😂 get a grip greedy and acknowledge your real addiction

• Haha

MinnieMaus

She doesn't look unhealthy because she's pale, in fact, I can't tell much difference in her skin tone.
It's more the bloated alcoholic face, ill-fitting teeth, scraped back receding hair line...

• Heart
Highly amusing how she’s now trying to be relatable with the whole cost of living thing and buying hot water bottles as she’s not putting the heating on yet… how about stop wasting SO much money on crap like tiny little bowls to put your yogurt in, alcoholic chocolates for Xmas day, weekends in centre parcs…the list is endless when it comes to the amount of money she’s wastes, all that alcohol, meals put at stop/limit to that and use the money to put your heating on to provide a comfortable space for your children.
I think it’s actually insulting to have the nerve to talk about the cost of living when she wastes so much money it’s unreal! She’s one big walking contradiction!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

liltatling

VIP Member
The most hilarious part is that Hinch and best bubs Stace haven't commented on her book post 😂😂
Imagine writing this bum lick post about someone and they barely acknowledge you 😂😂

Cue Greedy getting on the phone to her management and begging them to beg Stacey to throw her a comment 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

Passthecake

I don't get why she made it whole big reveal when we had already seen the bed, the storage things etc. The only thing we didn't see was the cushion. Not really a reveal when you have already seen 95% of it