Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BoringUser

Who could of guessed the only reason she cleaned the dining area was because she's advertising a company and gets paid to do it 🙄🙄 so predictable. I've also never seen a wardrobe so untidy! How can see go from being so clean and organised to living the way she is 😳 and it's already been mentioned but I agree, wtf is the point in dressing a table? She only cooks once a week and everything would be covered in dust and dog hair by the time she used it again.
Because shes a functioning alcoholic the basics do. The kids get to school, even if she's not the one taking them. Basic stuff is sometimes done like washing clothes...but they maybe gifted too so don't need to bother washing things. Food I think a lot of the eat out is gifted/ad I genuinely can not imagine that many meals out. The house is depressing her- and I get it reno isn't fun. But the fact basic stuff isn't done. Cooking is a roast every month, fajita pasta 10 times a month and tinned hot dogs or nukem macaroni to take to school. Didn't I read H can't even make a cheese and tomato sandwich? Rest is take away, out or alcohol which will ste? hunger. The house is just left because once the sauce is down her neck she doesn't care. She's drinking to block a void completely unhappy . Yet is now a motivational speaker!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

ScottishMammy92

I unfollowed her after the book announcement...having a scroll through Tattle and thought oh I'll see what obnoxious shit she's done in the last week...

I'm sorry, but if she turned up to my wedding like that I'd tell the photographer not to bother taking any photos of her 😅

She looks awful. They both do. Sweaty, bloated, alcoholic messes. I'd be mortified by both those photos being out there. No way is she a size 12. No chance.

Surely her days are numbered? I can't get my head around it. Neither of them work. They spend constantly. Her dress sense is terrible - why is she still being paid by a major retailer? Her hair and face always look awful - why is she still being paid by major beauty retailers? I don't understand why any company would consider her a good advert. They must just look at the number of followers and throw money away. No due diligence or research. She's a scumbag who deserves to lose everything.

• Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
Nothing fuks me off more than these influencers that don’t work, living in absolute shit tips. Me
and my partner both work 12 hour shifts in a bigger house than her and my house is immaculate. There’s just no excuse for it the lazy dirty bitch

• Heart

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
A day off because Instagram is pissing her off!!!
I can’t wait for her downfall, try living in the real world. Her and H are just lazy, ungrateful and work shy 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 22

KiKiGreen

Nah is she on drugs?!

£32 for a hoodie?! £26 for leggings?

Kourtney Kardashian is selling hoodies on Boohoo for £18 imagine thinking yourself above a Kardashian when pricing your shite clothes 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
No way did H take that 10 month old golden on a 12.5 mile hike up a hill. How bloody irresponsible. They are renowned for bad hips and shouldn’t be overwalked. Just no common sense
I hope the dogs are ok 😞 I found it odd that H has posted about how she never imagined she could do this hike after 3 back operations and how proud she was of herself and Greedy didn’t even bother to share it. That relationship is so one sided, Greedy always has to be centre stage doesn’t she 🙄

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
God everytime she opens her mouth, shit comes out.
Iv never even noticed the colour of her skin. What I have noticed is how tight and shiny her face is because she over uses botox, the redness and puffiness from all the alcohol she drinks and her receeding hairline from scraping her hair back every day 🤷‍♀️
Preaching about being healthy and looking after yourself so your around to see your kids grow up yet she binge drinks and batters her liver on the daily and the amount of junk food she binge eats aswell 🤦‍♀️
Sort yourself out before you start preaching about self love etc!

• Heart

chickendinner134

Since when did kids ware gum sheilds when on their scooters ? Am I missing something? None of mine did , didn't think it was a thing tbh.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Sorry it’s probably already been said. I’m on my break at work and catching up quickly BUT ‘too many gins before 11am’ would be fun on a girls holiday maybe even a couples get away (I’m not apposed to drinking on holiday but my husband gets drunk quickly so I’d be fuming if he had gin for breakfast haha) but you’re away with your children!! Even if there are lots of adults around your kids look to you for security especially away from home!

Sorry I don’t mean to sound like a sensible bitch! Because I’m not. I’m all for getting drunk with my friends or husband and having a good time at adult only celebrations! But she is on a family holiday, go and swim with your kids! Have fun! And remember it! Even if she has her mam to look after them later on in the night she can let her hair down a bit every few nights and spend the days making memories with her babies!

Hagrid doesn’t have it in her to see that it’s wrong because she has no children and let’s face it she may as well be staff at this point

Sorry for the essay lol!
Seeing greedy pissed is probably more normal to those kids than seeing her sober 🤷‍♀️

• Sad

N-NewGirl

Such a shame to spend all that money getting her hair done and then just have it scraped back in a poney tail!?

Reactions: 21
What the hell is that wooden slice monstrosity? Is this what made her so happy (according to H)
I mean everyone is different but a timer for that?? Her account bores me silly.. I prefer the old house and her ways then.. now she doesn’t seem bothered and seems completely unrelatable.

• Haha

influenzas

The desperation for everyone to know she is “friends” with SS is actually so embarrassing 😳

• Haha