MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she allowed to openly say her leggings are identical to Nike? Identical but minus the tick I think she said 🤣

Reactions: 7
Is she allowed to openly say her leggings are identical to Nike? Identical but minus the tick I think she said 🤣
Is it just me who wouldn’t want leggings that thick? They look like an awful material 🥴 I’d rather wear Nike/gymshark ones and have everyone see what colour thong I have on 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I really want my grid to be homely again - read ITS have dropped me
I doubt they have dropped her yet but they may not renew her contract. I am sure I seen somewhere that they have a years contract. Her collections are the worst ever so I doubt any of it sells very well!
Also the funny thing is she’s supposed to be a home account as it says so in her SM name yet she hasn’t posted any proper house content in well over a year. Again this weekend she is going away on ANOTHER weekend trip ffs

Reactions: 8
You have got to be a real sad act to set yourself a reminder to see what a child’s bedroom looks like

Reactions: 14
I cant even BEGIN to tell you how excited i am to see this kids bedroom, i didnt sleep a wink last night with excitement..........😶

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unfortunately ITS made a point of saying it was her ‘first’ autumn/winter drop implying there would be more 🙄 I read somewhere they get a yearly contract and I think her year is up December so will be interesting to see after that.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
You have got to be a real sad act to set yourself a reminder to see what a child’s bedroom looks like
I just thought the exact same. A bleeping timer for a bedroom, which kid is it?? Havent we seen them both anyway!!!!

I might reveal the kitchen to my husband when he gets in!!!! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Like her scooter throwing sporty little boy wants a instagram toddler bedroom 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't understand who the fuckidy duck is excited to see someone else's kids room. We don't need a timer, just show the bloody room (Sorry for the fs had a bad day 😅 )

Reactions: 10
Her account might be homely if she was ever at home. Another weekend away planned. Another excuse to not do any content for the weekend.
Is that the big reveal? A brown cushion! Lmao off yeap Brody will probably be into football or something else soo because its taken Iver a year to finish his room!

Reactions: 10
Well that wasn't worth the 12 month wait was it 🤣🤣 how underwhelming and incredibly boring for a what, 7 year old?
The stationary storage is empty..the toy storage is empty??? The cushion looks hard as duck and it all looks really cold and uncomfortable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That room looks far too babyish for his age.
Definitely her choices, not his!!

Reactions: 19
Another weekend away!! Centre parc is so expensive, I’m not Jealous we’ll maybe a little but how many weekend do you need away when you don’t even work and wouldn’t know a hard day work if it smack you in the face!! Most people got a bank holiday for Queen and she duck off to centre parc saying that she didn’t grieve or show respect for her own Nan 👵

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.