MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so crap with content now. She is reading here as she commented about not doing the haul. Where is the house update you were going to gonthrough yesterday? Also we don't need you to tend how amazing Costco it's. 1 you've already said you've been in before using friends cards & 2 they will let anyone walk around. They were going to let ke join as I was self employed ( for a finance company). I didn't bother as after looking around it didn't justify the membership cost for me.

How many jars does one person need? Also those protein bars are actually nice but they are 99p per bar. Why so many?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Honestly the fact she needs to beg people to save her reel and like her other posts just shows she is shitting herself because her engagement has dropped so much. It’s actually comical watching the desperation

• Heart
Reactions: 11
On the Costco card - anyone can get one these days. I have one as someone who doesnt run a company

Reactions: 5
Did they really do the "I'm insta famous, can I have something to sit on, so I can take a photo" tit in Costco??!!
duck off you pair of insta Z list twats, acting like complete dick heads in a shop 🤮🤮
Her hair 🙈 the bloated face stuffed with botox and filler , what is going on🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t usually comment on this thread as I rarely watch Greedy’s stories but I’m wondering how she managed to get a Costco card? They have a specific list of people that can get a card for instore and the quite strict!
My thoughts also

Reactions: 1
I’m self employed and had one a few years ago I think I had to provide proof and used HMRC correspondence and ID. I only went twice so didn’t bother renewing it 😂
She bought a load of tat which would have cost a fortune in total she’s so wasteful I bet they end up in the bin

Reactions: 3
Highly amusing how she’s now trying to be relatable with the whole cost of living thing and buying hot water bottles as she’s not putting the heating on yet… how about stop wasting SO much money on crap like tiny little bowls to put your yogurt in, alcoholic chocolates for Xmas day, weekends in centre parcs…the list is endless when it comes to the amount of money she’s wastes, all that alcohol, meals put at stop/limit to that and use the money to put your heating on to provide a comfortable space for your children.
I think it’s actually insulting to have the nerve to talk about the cost of living when she wastes so much money it’s unreal! She’s one big walking contradiction!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jesus cramming the Swan ads in today isn't she, has she had a telling off. And why is she pretending she doesn't know how to say pitta bread? her and Harriet have been together years, they made pitta bread pizza a few weeks ago and you're telling me H has never picked up on greedy calling them peter bread before now. groooowww upppp

Reactions: 14
They give me the ick, fake laughing, lying about pronunciation 🙄🤥😴 spend spend spend. Wonder what Harriet is doing to make money these days?

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t even know her own area 😂😂😂 Costco isn’t down the bloody bay the thick bint! Can’t even get the basics right

Reactions: 7
Jesus cramming the Swan ads in today isn't she, has she had a telling off. And why is she pretending she doesn't know how to say pitta bread? her and Harriet have been together years, they made pitta bread pizza a few weeks ago and you're telling me H has never picked up on greedy calling them peter bread before now. groooowww upppp
Probably all her work she had to do yesterday.. just been browsing the Swan website and seen this for half price so when did they send her it? Where was it stashed away 🤣

Reactions: 3
Looks like h will have a lot of saving up to do with her pocket money.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously ? You can't make an adult decision about having a tv in her room without consulting the world ?
It's for the engagement and trying to blag a free TV and probably someone to install it free. How they going to do it around all the fake panelling and coving 🤣🤣
So instead of sitting in the mixing saggy sofa covered in dog hair and cat hair they will all be festering upstairs in the bedroom all winter 🤢🤢 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's for the engagement and trying to blag a free TV and probably someone to install it free. How they going to do it around all the fake panelling and coving 🤣🤣
So instead of sitting in the mixing saggy sofa covered in dog hair and cat hair they will all be festering upstairs in the bedroom all winter 🤢🤢 🤣🤣
Amd With their beer keg in the corner.
Anyone notice she's not posting her regular drinking currently only weekends away? She's either on a health kick hence the 5000 protein bars or she's hiding it. The story where she had the camel toe sorry not a size 10/12 I've kept my opinion on that to myself before but come on.
Stop begging for engagement. Just do bloody home stuff it will happen automatically. Do I want to see b& m stuff? No it's everywhere. Show the reno,show the finished product,show something apart from spunking money and eating. People being glutinous actually make me feel physically sick. By that I mean over consumption of everything from food to cleaning products to random tit they don't need. Stop doing it .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nothing makes me feel more sick than two ugly fat people talking about sex 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Amd With their beer keg in the corner.
Anyone notice she's not posting her regular drinking currently only weekends away? She's either on a health kick hence the 5000 protein bars or she's hiding it. The story where she had the camel toe sorry not a size 10/12 I've kept my opinion on that to myself before but come on.
Stop begging for engagement. Just do bloody home stuff it will happen automatically. Do I want to see b& m stuff? No it's everywhere. Show the reno,show the finished product,show something apart from spunking money and eating. People being glutinous actually make me feel physically sick. By that I mean over consumption of everything from food to cleaning products to random tit they don't need. Stop doing it .
No health kick, its because we made a song and dance about her being an alki 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.