MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry it’s probably already been said. I’m on my break at work and catching up quickly BUT ‘too many gins before 11am’ would be fun on a girls holiday maybe even a couples get away (I’m not apposed to drinking on holiday but my husband gets drunk quickly so I’d be fuming if he had gin for breakfast haha) but you’re away with your children!! Even if there are lots of adults around your kids look to you for security especially away from home!

Sorry I don’t mean to sound like a sensible witch! Because I’m not. I’m all for getting drunk with my friends or husband and having a good time at adult only celebrations! But she is on a family holiday, go and swim with your kids! Have fun! And remember it! Even if she has her mam to look after them later on in the night she can let her hair down a bit every few nights and spend the days making memories with her babies!

Hagrid doesn’t have it in her to see that it’s wrong because she has no children and let’s face it she may as well be staff at this point

Sorry for the essay lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry it’s probably already been said. I’m on my break at work and catching up quickly BUT ‘too many gins before 11am’ would be fun on a girls holiday maybe even a couples get away (I’m not apposed to drinking on holiday but my husband gets drunk quickly so I’d be fuming if he had gin for breakfast haha) but you’re away with your children!! Even if there are lots of adults around your kids look to you for security especially away from home!

Sorry I don’t mean to sound like a sensible witch! Because I’m not. I’m all for getting drunk with my friends or husband and having a good time at adult only celebrations! But she is on a family holiday, go and swim with your kids! Have fun! And remember it! Even if she has her mam to look after them later on in the night she can let her hair down a bit every few nights and spend the days making memories with her babies!

Hagrid doesn’t have it in her to see that it’s wrong because she has no children and let’s face it she may as well be staff at this point

Sorry for the essay lol!
Seeing greedy pissed is probably more normal to those kids than seeing her sober 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Sorry for the essay lol!
Yes I agree, when we went on holiday as a family I enjoyed a mimosa at 10am and then mainly pop to stay hydrated and play with the kids, yes I did have some cocktails but by 11am I wasn’t falling over the place not even at 11pm on a family holidays grow the duck up!

Reactions: 6
Yes I agree, when we went on holiday as a family I enjoyed a mimosa at 10am and then mainly pop to stay hydrated and play with the kids, yes I did have some cocktails but by 11am I wasn’t falling over the place not even at 11pm on a family holidays grow the duck up!
Cocktails is fine to me though because it’s just different to being sat there with a pint! Or maybe I’m just weird 😂

Reactions: 2
If I was the ex I'd be on the phone how can you be responsible for your child if your on the booze pre 11am! She thinks it's funny to get pissed which is a massive red flag...H just fuels it!

Cocktails is fine to me though because it’s just different to being sat there with a pint! Or maybe I’m just weird 😂
Look sampling the cocktail menus on holiday! I’m not a pint girl either 🤣 but I wouldn’t be pissed up enough for someone to put a comment on a photo on social media etc so she must have had a few etc !

Reactions: 2
Look sampling the cocktail menus on holiday! I’m not a pint girl either 🤣 but I wouldn’t be pissed up enough for someone to put a comment on a photo on social media etc so she must have had a few etc !
No defiantly not! Especially with swimming pools and things around you’d want to be as alert as possible! Although she’s never seemed the type to have 1 or 2 drinks she has to get mortal 🥴

Reactions: 5
No defiantly not! Especially with swimming pools and things around you’d want to be as alert as possible! Although she’s never seemed the type to have 1 or 2 drinks she has to get mortal 🥴
This!!! swimming pools / sea scare me things can happen so quick if your not on alert! I’ve forgot what sunbathing is when on abroad hols with the kids cos I’m constantly in the pool or out the pool looking at them all she’s just at the bar falling on the floor 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤣🤣

Me and my mate are going away next week to Majorca- just the 2 of us, no way would you catch us pissed or drinking heavy stuff like gin or vodka before 11am! That is just ridiculous! We are all inclusive too- so we potentially could but we like to enjoy the holiday and see the sights. No need to drink so heavily especially with kids- surely there are more exciting things to do than just drink away your holiday?

Reactions: 5
I agree, even when my children were much older than hers I still wouldn't be drinking loads on holiday, it's just a bit grim. I feel sorry for those kids. As someone said they are probably more used to seeing her pissed than sober, how tit is that. I can see once they're a few years older they'll spend more time at their other mum's, or even move in permanently. Most kids if they got the choice would rather not live with a parent who's a drinker.

Reactions: 9
Nice to see H made an effort! FFS she looks like some random who jumped in on the photos. She's now more red than Charlotte & a scruffy cow to turn up like that at a wedding. Least the others look tidy.

Interesting that she wasn’t bridesmaid 👀
I doubt with a wedding abroad they'd bither with bridesmaids? My husband married abroad first time & it was only him the bride her best mate ( who was dressed for a wedding but not as a bridesmaid)& her mum & dad due to the costs. He didn't have a best man & he has 3 brothers due to the cost.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She could have atleast done something with her hair, same scruffy slick back as always

Reactions: 16
Such a shame to spend all that money getting her hair done and then just have it scraped back in a poney tail!?

Reactions: 21
Nice to see H made an effort! FFS she looks like some random who jumped in on the photos. She's now more red than Charlotte & a scruffy cow to turn up like that at a wedding. Least the others look tidy.

I doubt with a wedding abroad they'd bither with bridesmaids? My husband married abroad first time & it was only him the bride her best mate ( who was dressed for a wedding but not as a bridesmaid)& her mum & dad due to the costs. He didn't have a best man & he has 3 brothers due to the cost.
Oh do you think? Maybe! I was bridesmaid last year at a wedding in Turkey. And a girl I know had 7(!) in Kos. Maybe just varies x

Reactions: 4

H never makes an effort for any occasion I wonder if she will try at least to look respectable for her own well time will tell , but C must be happy with her looking like a woman all the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.