MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These leggings she keeps banging on about. Guarantee jaws will hit the floor when we see how much of a rip off they are. She's trying to justify their rip off cost already. They're leggings FFS. LEGGINGS. Leggings are out love it's all about the joggers now. Unless you like to go to the gym which she clearly doesn't.

Reactions: 5
Cannot stand influencers that lie about what size they are! Why? She isn’t a 12

Reactions: 7
Christ she’s going on about the new leggings the way she did about her ground breaking elasticated waisted jeans 🙄 She does realise that Billie, Jac and Gemma have already brought out ‘premium’ type leggings in their collections in the last 2 weeks. They are hardly revolutionary 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
So the leggings she decided on the material herself and rejected others. They don't suck you in either love. She's a size12 but fits in the 10. Eh no. Oh and I don't believe for one minute she decided to be more natural and do the shoot at home rather than on location. ITS are probably done with her

Reactions: 9
DB2FBEAD-DA11-4788-B3AB-E6108F958914.png
NOT a size 10!!!
Nothing against her size I’m a
Size 16 / 18 just don’t understand why she lie all the time!!

Oh lord that collection…. The only thing I didn’t mind was the Boston hoodie but why Boston? I don’t get it 😂

• Haha
“When they gave this to me”….. whoops….I thought you designed it all Greedy??? Why would they be giving you ready made items if you “designed” them all. Liars need to have good memories how many times do we need to remind you??!!!

Reactions: 16
“When they gave this to me”….. whoops….I thought you designed it all Greedy??? Why would they be giving you ready made items if you “designed” them all. Liars need to have good memories how many times do we need to remind you??!!!
I came on here to say exactly the same thing 😂😂😂 she’ll take that story down if she reads on here today 😉

• Haha
And when she said they do the black dress in the spotty pattern, then when she put it on she said oh no its not the same actually I has different arms, then said its a different fit aswell 🙈🙈yep so you designed sweet duck all of it then charlotte 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she really saying she fits in a size 10 ?
Thats a 27'' waist and a size small.
Has she already had a nip?

Reactions: 5
Size 10!!!😂😂😂😂 I’m a personal trainer with abs (currently less abs since I’m 22 weeks pregnant) but still I’m a size 10 sometimes even a 12 because of my bum and quads. She’s a size 16 at least and that’s perfectly fine so why lie!

So much to unpack 🤣
"I told them I needed..." this isn't a personal collection just for you to get free clothes you idiot.
"Amazing neck line" its called a collar 🤦‍♀️
"Chunky material" its actually a thin material just padded out with more material 🤣
Hasn't she previously brought out leggings and they were the best ever, duck off about leggings, along as they aren't see through, no one gives a duck.
Stop saying "me to a tee" you have never been seen in anything that isn't a brand name!
Why does she always speak at 100mph

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.